~~~~~~CLUE BOX~~~~~~ (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 37

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
i kno vinnie has sumthing up her sleeves...and in the dream itz nuthng just the valintines day party how varun 1st proposes ella but thn sayz that he loves sanju...then wen the girl did not bothere to hear him up he jumped of the cliff thn ever since varun mittal is missing...and for bff's hez dead...probably!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~~~~CLUE BOX~~~~~~ (Page 35)" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
ans yeah after tht it is also shown tht vinnie is walking inside her house as sum1 knoced the door thn she opens to find no1 thr but wen she turns she see's a blood stained varun who falls on her
she shoutes and gets up and thtz how we kno this is a dream~~~

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
That was Sanju's dream. I don't know if Vinnie had a dream too.

@everyone- Daljeet, apparently, seems to have bumped off Varun. He seems to know the secret. How does he fit in?

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
bumbed of varun...i did not get u???????????????

sweetz1204

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaichil

full name incident???????? ohh god i seriously think ki m rily missing sumthng important!!!!
ya on tradiotional day vinnie tld prthvi dat they all have full names,like ellakshi is full name of elle,and vinnie,rgv ,mac all have a full name,ella asked prthvi wwat is his full name,prthvi tld dat he is only prthvi no full nameSmile

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
so vinnie and ella has a scrt which sanju dsnt know of!!!!!!! oh my god the precap was scary!!!!!!!!!

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
ellakshi???lol!!!!

but namez cannot be included in mystery bt??

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

V Best Friends Forever? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.