~~~~~~CLUE BOX~~~~~~ (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 37

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
i think dat there is a clue behind their full names,warna achanak ye full names ka incdnt nehi hota,kuch to baat hgi which is hidden in their meaningss!!!!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~~~~CLUE BOX~~~~~~ (Page 34)" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
full name incident???????? ohh god i seriously think ki m rily missing sumthng important!!!!

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
thnxx arjun...yup daljjet...hmmm but dnt u think tht is just a random tune...cuz they even have 1 for ella!!!! and 1 for prithvi too...ya nw for prthivu and sanju!!!

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Do you think the mystery man was actually called over by Vinnie to target her brother, only for him to think about attacking Vinnie instead? She's the one we suspect the most of these three. She went almost insane on seeing a chocolate cake, just because of that incident at Varun's abandoned villa.

Ella, maybe, since she's shown in the promo as someone who will cheat a little. Besides, she's the one trying hard to keep the others' attention off the case. Maybe she's sobbing so much because she feels her game may be up.

Whoever is stalking Sanju seems to have some dirt on her, regarding her involvement with Varun and possibly Prithvi. Clues about Varun keep ending up at her doorstep, she often finds herself stuck with Prithvi, and all of Anu Shukla, Abhay Kadam and Prithvi keep stalking her over Varun, and what she may have done wrong.

@chaichil - I have heard that tune somewhere, but I don't know what it is. The other tunes are quite new, but this one is old. Some traditional lick.

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I think the mystery with prithvi is completely different from mystery man...They dont have anything to do with each other but they just simply crossed each other's path... I think prithvi is investigating the case and doesn't know anything about the mystery man and vice versa... He's just another person trying to find out the truth whereas this guy or mystery man has something against BFF.. maybe something that happened before that isnt shown now... I think Prithvi is investigating and that's why he became close with BFF but he doesnt know anything abt mystery man... Maybe prithvi and female teacher are in it together...or that teacher can be a part of mystery man's plan..

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
lizzie u mayb ryt cuz...see we only kno the past through sanju's POV as we saw it in her dream we dnt kno ella's part neither vinnie's...and prithvi hmmm he just for nw seems a normal curiouse kid

bt prof anu shukla she really do kno sumthng abt d whole mess...and she was in d police station...sooo...4 nw i m really confused ki watz happening...but m sure...vinnie has sumthng up her slleves regarding varun's murder...but ella shez nt related to the murder bt shez a ditcher kindoff gal thtz it...!!!!!

@ arjun u remebr tht incident wen bff went to the mall..?
tht tym if vinnie wud not have dropped her things and if sanju wud not have helped her pick her things she wud have seen that mystery man passing cuz...the three of them were intially facing the side frm wij d mystery man was cumng...and u can call me tanya itz btr thn chaichill !!

Edited by chaichil - 26 January 2013 at 9:47am

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
i kind of missed the show in the beginning so can you just tell me what happened in the dream??? 

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
if vinnie is behind this then she is a pretty good actor... remember how she used to be the person who was the most scared... i always found that weird..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

V Best Friends Forever? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.