~~~~~~CLUE BOX~~~~~~ (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 37

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i am sure us doll ke andar kuch to zarur hogaa!!!! and i think varun will cum soon--its jst my thinking!!!!!!! neways so tmrw the mystery man will cum clse to ella and vinnie,vinnie's part was scary!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~~~~CLUE BOX~~~~~~ (Page 32)" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Huge find here- that message in the doll left with Sanju, which was then played into Ella's ear- sounded weird. It could be a backward message. More so when the message was played into Ella's ear not by a cellphone or mp3 player, but by a tape player- which can be reversed! Here's a task for you. Record that line from the show, then reverse it, and you get a slightly creepy message that may name one of the characters in the show!

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
hmmm

wat was the message
 m confused

r u ready to play with me or wat????????????????

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
"I'm ready, do you want to play with me"- record that line from an uploaded video of the episode and using Audacity or something similar, record it backwards and reduce the pitch. You'll get a message. Maybe I should PM the message to you, to share my finding.

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
pm na plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! m nt getting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I think I have. Anyway, I might share it if recording and reversing and getting the pitch down is too much of a task. It's about a regular character on the show who apparently was a friend once. And that character is getting very, very nosey in the show.

EDIT: One more PM. Maybe tomorrow I'll reveal the secret backward message.

Edited by Arjun_M - 16 January 2013 at 12:51pm

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
but r u really sure abt ur this theory...cuz nw m sure ki prithvi nd mystery man r not connected!!!!!!!!!!! otherwise prithvi wud have known who had removed tht fuse?????hein na???????????

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Prithvi is also being stalked, it seems. After all, way back, he too was snagged in that CCTV recording. This Mystery Man seems to know a lot more than we imagined, not just about the BFFs, but also Prithvi. The Mystery Man seems to leave behind some calling card that links to Prithvi- first the recording, then the Shayari that only Prithvi could complete, then the letters P, R and I if the poster was put together, then the backward message.

Edited by Arjun_M - 16 January 2013 at 11:53am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

V Best Friends Forever? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.