~~~~~~CLUE BOX~~~~~~ (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 37

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
ryt pia hhez damn involved...actually did u  notice tht smile he gave after sanju started talking sweetly to him?? { ok nw tht smile was a killer 1 though}

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pia.raha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~~~~CLUE BOX~~~~~~ (Page 31)" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
ha ha ha.ya r8!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chaichil

Poojaaaaaa

Poojaaaaaa

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
i want to be added here n i don't know if i can post here even though i'm not a member..but i have something to share : I think Prithvi has some sort of connection with the mystery man..Or else why would Prithvi come exactly when the mystery man came with the pizza?I'm sure the mystery man turned off the lights...Its only Sunny who has seen the mystery man's face[according to precap]..I hope Sanju asks Sunny about this

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Suspicions about the car salesman Ketan Solanki: He remembers only on hearing the words "Police Station", and he didn't even ask for CCTV footage from the mall parking lot, yet got a fright when he was threatened with the disclosure of said CCTV footage.

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
hmmm thts because the taking of the car under his nose is also in the cctv footage

and at tht tym he did not kno tht the mystery man will return the car

so thn tht cctv footage will obvio cost him his job...

but mayb thrs more to it...but the reason he gave was pretty reasonable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
o my god mystery man insde sanju's house!!! andd sunny hum sab ka pyara kaha gaya hai!!!! i think sunny ko kuch nehi karega wo mystery man,he is jst gving warnings to sanju,i guess anothr clue is in the line!!!!!!

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Anybody imagine a Karthik calling Karthik pattern in this show? One of them is possibly doing this and pretending someone else (fictitious) is.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anchal0476Poojaaaaaa

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
guys dnt u think wen tht mystery man stands behind ella and kindoff touches her...she was quite comfy with tht touch??>?

she threatened mac...but here she was standing all cool!!!!

this ella is a mystery!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

V Best Friends Forever? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.