~~~~~~CLUE BOX~~~~~~ (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 37

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
One more mystery man suspect- that man in a blue shirt walking behind the BFFs.

What do you make of the sighting of the mysterious silver car before Sanju's house? The couple was not even clearly visible near the car, although the trademark hood was seen again, and his face was away from the BFFs.

What work had Sanju's dad needed from Inspector Abhay Kadam? We saw Justice Roy getting agitated over some package that he needed delivered. Maybe that package was to be delivered by Inspector Abhay?

I get the feeling Prof Rigved, Insepctor Abhay and Sanju's dad have got something running together. Here are a few hints-
  1. Prof Rigved talks about a case he does not wish to lose as he does not wish to upset the client, who's apparently very important
  2. Sanju's dad is angry that a package isn't getting delivered on time
  3. Sanju's dad calls Inspector Abhay home on some special work
  4. Inspector Abhay stares at Sanju...again
  5. Prof Rigved firmly tells an unknown person that he does not wish to be contacted on this matter.

All of this may have more of a what-happened-next feel than a set of clues. Put these together- Prof Rigved and Justice Roy are possibly doing their own investigation in the Varun Mittal case, but find the BFFs a little too intrusive. Both are trying to keep the BFFs out of the way, and Justice Roy knows the BFFs well, and possibly knows their secrets as well- including that one. So he's trying to keep them away, using the Mystery Man and a few associates, to investigate the case freely- because there's an even bigger secret that they need to find out- and keep for themselves. The package that Justice Roy wanted delivered is being carried by Inspector Abhay, who eyed Sanju- who may receive the package.

Edited by Arjun_M - 08 January 2013 at 11:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DelcyLove_Arnie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~~~~CLUE BOX~~~~~~ (Page 30)" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Is there something wrong b/w the girls, yday Sanju said something like he has already risked her life for the sake of this friendship..?!..eh??

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
I have a feeling Professor rigved is involved sumhow 

yesterday episode ...while talking to Anu Shukla in his cabin n den prithvi comes 

dat tym ..his laptop screen had varun's pic 

wat was varun's pic doing dere ...???

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
why is all the clues directed at sanju and also the stalker lets those girls to follow him to dat jungle...
i think dat the mastermind knows dat sanju is the brightest and mst intellgnt,so drcting all the clues towrds her only,bcoz he wants sanju to slve the clues,he wanted them to fllow him to the jungle,he wanted sanju to see dat video!! bt the qstn is why would he want dat!!
and 2ndly wen varun jumped,all the girls had their back on him,so they didnt clearly saw varun jump,which leads to the possibilty dat sm1 else had killed or kidnapped varun...
and the stalker is related to varun only,bcoz of dat bday video,which was veyr personal also there is a possiblty dat mayb one of the bff's is invlved-- maybe vinnie...
mera detctivegiri phirse chalu!!!!LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjun_M

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
i dnt kno ppl...wat arjun is saying makes sense..actually tht realy can happen

and pia even i feel lyk u one of the bff"s is a ditcher

tani23...prof rigved yu yaar many possiblities toh hein...???

sanchu...wat sanjana meant was tht ki voh itni badi saach apne doston ke liye chupa chuki hein!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pia.raha

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Do you think the stalker knows Sanju's dad? I guess not. This person may be a random driver/owner of the mysterious car. I'm sure he's just an innocent bystander caught in this mess, and his car was stolen by the stalker. I'm not sure if it is Varun, as I'd expect Varun to drive something more outlandish and extravagant than the humble DZire. More speculations here.

Prithvi piecing together what happened to Varun and how the evidence was planted was very similar to Ethan Hunt visualising how his boss in Mission:Impossible finished off his whole team and faked his death. Ethan was more or less right in his suspicion. I wonder how this will turn out.

Another clue- we again heard Varun's voice in the recap. Maybe this is a sequence of events from Varun's point of view?

Edited by Arjun_M - 10 January 2013 at 1:47am

amfi

Groupbie

amfi

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
did u notice that while sanjana was telling her dad that they wabt to test the car the man who brought the car was scared how did he know that sanju and her friends were foolowed by someone and in the precap the man who broght the pizza has the similar shape as that of that man who brought the car

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
prithvi always says smethng which has double meanings in them,like the last day,wen he tld sanju dat she is the one who plays mindgames,earlier also,partner in CRIME etc etc... so i am 200% sure dat prthvi is nt jst sme new student,he is dfntely involved or knows smethng

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

V Best Friends Forever? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.