~~~~~~CLUE BOX~~~~~~ - Page 28

Posted: 11 years ago
That was Sanju's dream. I don't know if Vinnie had a dream too.

@everyone- Daljeet, apparently, seems to have bumped off Varun. He seems to know the secret. How does he fit in?
bumbed of varun...i did not get u???????????????
varun was never actually shown jumping...when bffs turned back he wasnt there so they thought that he jumped off...dont u guys think tht he might be really missing or kidnapped? and about this daljeet if he had sent the mystery man y didnt he try to kill anyone...he jus thretened them...wat do think guys...
Originally posted by chaichil

full name incident???????? ohh god i seriously think ki m rily missing sumthng important!!!!
ya on tradiotional day vinnie tld prthvi dat they all have full names,like ellakshi is full name of elle,and vinnie,rgv ,mac all have a full name,ella asked prthvi wwat is his full name,prthvi tld dat he is only prthvi no full name😊
so vinnie and ella has a scrt which sanju dsnt know of!!!!!!! oh my god the precap was scary!!!!!!!!!
ellakshi???lol!!!!

but namez cannot be included in mystery bt??

cutie u haf got a point thr...but according to ella and vinnie thereez sumthng more tht had happened tht night wij sanju and even we dnt kno!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think there's a possibility that ela and vinnie wer behind his death...even mac seems to be in it... 
There's also a chance that Prithvi is related to Sanju- he seems to know her so well, when he sees a photo of his mother, it seems to strike a chord with him - like he knew both her parents. That's the very best I can put forth, apart from that mysterious talking doll message played backwards (which sounds like "Prithvi bhi apna BF tha") and also his desire to pursue the missing Varun Mittal case, which suggests he must have had some past with the BFFs - all four of them. Edited by Arjun_M - 11 years ago
oh my god jst saw the promo and precap!!!!!!! promo was gr88!!!!! and in the precap vinnie tld dat she and ella pushed varun frm the cliff!!!!!!! hope nw v could gt the stry frm ella and vinnie's pov!!!! lovingg itt!!!!!!!! so varun is BACK!!!!!!