~~~~~~CLUE BOX~~~~~~ - Page 24

Posted: 11 years ago
Is there something wrong b/w the girls, yday Sanju said something like he has already risked her life for the sake of this friendship..?!..eh??
I have a feeling Professor rigved is involved sumhow 

yesterday episode ...while talking to Anu Shukla in his cabin n den prithvi comes 

dat tym ..his laptop screen had varun's pic 

wat was varun's pic doing dere ...???

why is all the clues directed at sanju and also the stalker lets those girls to follow him to dat jungle...
i think dat the mastermind knows dat sanju is the brightest and mst intellgnt,so drcting all the clues towrds her only,bcoz he wants sanju to slve the clues,he wanted them to fllow him to the jungle,he wanted sanju to see dat video!! bt the qstn is why would he want dat!!
and 2ndly wen varun jumped,all the girls had their back on him,so they didnt clearly saw varun jump,which leads to the possibilty dat sm1 else had killed or kidnapped varun...
and the stalker is related to varun only,bcoz of dat bday video,which was veyr personal also there is a possiblty dat mayb one of the bff's is invlved-- maybe vinnie...
mera detctivegiri phirse chalu!!!!😆😆
i dnt kno ppl...wat arjun is saying makes sense..actually tht realy can happen

and pia even i feel lyk u one of the bff"s is a ditcher

tani23...prof rigved yu yaar many possiblities toh hein...???

sanchu...wat sanjana meant was tht ki voh itni badi saach apne doston ke liye chupa chuki hein!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you think the stalker knows Sanju's dad? I guess not. This person may be a random driver/owner of the mysterious car. I'm sure he's just an innocent bystander caught in this mess, and his car was stolen by the stalker. I'm not sure if it is Varun, as I'd expect Varun to drive something more outlandish and extravagant than the humble DZire. More speculations here.

Prithvi piecing together what happened to Varun and how the evidence was planted was very similar to Ethan Hunt visualising how his boss in Mission:Impossible finished off his whole team and faked his death. Ethan was more or less right in his suspicion. I wonder how this will turn out.

Another clue- we again heard Varun's voice in the recap. Maybe this is a sequence of events from Varun's point of view?
Edited by Arjun_M - 11 years ago
did u notice that while sanjana was telling her dad that they wabt to test the car the man who brought the car was scared how did he know that sanju and her friends were foolowed by someone and in the precap the man who broght the pizza has the similar shape as that of that man who brought the car
prithvi always says smethng which has double meanings in them,like the last day,wen he tld sanju dat she is the one who plays mindgames,earlier also,partner in CRIME etc etc... so i am 200% sure dat prthvi is nt jst sme new student,he is dfntely involved or knows smethng
ryt pia hhez damn involved...actually did u  notice tht smile he gave after sanju started talking sweetly to him?? { ok nw tht smile was a killer 1 though}
i want to be added here n i don't know if i can post here even though i'm not a member..but i have something to share : I think Prithvi has some sort of connection with the mystery man..Or else why would Prithvi come exactly when the mystery man came with the pizza?I'm sure the mystery man turned off the lights...Its only Sunny who has seen the mystery man's face[according to precap]..I hope Sanju asks Sunny about this
Suspicions about the car salesman Ketan Solanki: He remembers only on hearing the words "Police Station", and he didn't even ask for CCTV footage from the mall parking lot, yet got a fright when he was threatened with the disclosure of said CCTV footage.