~~~~~~CLUE BOX~~~~~~ - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
achha,i have a qstn,at the party int he 2nd episde varun was very much flrtng wit vinnie,bt wen he propsed ella,vinnie was nt at all dstrbed,i jst wanna know why wa svinnie so cool abt all dis?? i am having dis qstn in my mind for a while so asking u all,do replyy me
Umm.. I think he might have assured Vinnie that he is just flirting with her friends..!!
Originally posted by Love_Arnie

Umm.. I think he might have assured Vinnie that he is just flirting with her friends..!!

yes, it can be true...
hi...i m kajal pls add me to your list.i have to pts to say.1)the guy in varun's house have tattu.but none sanju's frd have tattus.not sahil,prithvi,mac,rgv.but pro.rigved alway wear a full hand shirt.i think he can do it or he is varun...what u guys think? 2)about vinnies charecter-i read that she has a past story with her brother bcos of that she is always scared.iread this from the interview of that girl who plays vinnies charecter.wht u guys think about it?
Originally posted by Love_Arnie

okkay yaa it can be😊
hey vinnes bro...??????he also shud haf sum significance na...????????

nd guyz itz nt rigved cuz wen rigved was standing in the podium with mis anu tht same tym sanju spots tht tatoo walla guy...so its nt rigved...!!!!!!!!!!! hmm just wondering who it is...?????/
ppl jst like tht post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will add u all in it

cuz thn it is jst a copy paste work for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanku guyz for making this thread so happening!!!!!!!!!! nd fun
Edited by chaichil - 11 years ago
Originally posted by bobadekajal88.8

hi...i m kajal pls add me to your list.i have to pts to say.1)the guy in varun's house have tattu.but none sanju's frd have tattus.not sahil,prithvi,mac,rgv.but pro.rigved alway wear a full hand shirt.i think he can do it or he is varun...what u guys think? 2)about vinnies charecter-i read that she has a past story with her brother bcos of that she is always scared.iread this from the interview of that girl who plays vinnies charecter.wht u guys think about it?

ppl jst like tht post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will add u all in it

cuz thn it is jst a copy paste work for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanku guyz for making this thread so happening!!!!!!!!!! nd fun

I hope n pray it's not prithvi :(
'Missed u in the morning..' Could it mean he's at the place where sanju jogs or something ..?
Originally posted by Delcy

I hope n pray it's not prithvi :(
'Missed u in the morning..' Could it mean he's at the place where sanju jogs or something ..?

hey ryt...jogging tht wat morning means nt classes
and it is not prithvi cuz he met her in the morning

so the guy was tokng about morning jogging tym
wow u r too gud detective
all  get her a new clue!!!!!!!!!!!