Qubool Hai

Who is Zoya's Father: Suchi's Theory (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Sofna

IF-Sizzlerz

Sofna

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Suchiii...sooo long...you'r the same Suchi from NivRen forum na?

Me too been thinking tht Mamu is related to Zoya...but wouldn't Dilshad know who her sisters huby was, if Zoya mum was related to her?

Can't wait for Razia's shock! But I won't watch if they pair Ayaan n ZoyaDead

Edited by Sofna - 18 December 2012 at 2:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is Zoya's Father: Suchi's Theory (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Suchi - many of us have an intuition that Mamu is Zoya's dad (and you've drawn together some good reasons for that).  

Just wanted to add some more points to it though: (Which are open to debate)

1) Zoya is not related to Dilshad Aunty in any way...nor do I think that'll ever be the case. She is just a close family friend of Zoya's jeeju. 

2) I'm not sure if Asad knows that Mamu is the reason that his parents were forced to separate/divorce. I don't think he would be leave Zoya for that reason...however, I do get the feeling that once Asad does fall for Zoya, the reason he will leave her is because Ayan has also fallen for Zoya and he'll want his younger bro to have her over himself. 

3) Our other theory is that Humaira will not like Zoya because she marries Ayaan...

Just praying though that Asad-Zoya are together because they make a sizzling pair!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Ankita..Suchi-

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
@lams yeahhh I POSTED FINALLY. you were not willing to LISTEN TO ME ...see people LIKE my theory and don't think its WACK lol ehhehehe

@Sofna!!! yes from Nivrennn forums

How are you!?

..Ankita..

IF-Rockerz

..Ankita..

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
I have the same theory too..It's the only one which makes sense enough for Asad to leave Zoya after he falls in love with her..either this or if Ayaan decides to fall for Zoya.
But the father theory makes a lot of sense
Random question: Suchi, ur username says VirManian. So how come I haven't seen anywhere on the EHMMBH forum?

Edited by ..Ankita.. - 19 December 2012 at 2:49am

Suchi-

jeenia123

IF-Rockerz

jeenia123

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Hey i had already given sam eprediction , it was Mamu is Zoya's father. He must have killed her mom for money. as Seenat (Zoya's sis ) was saying once that zoya should not know the complete truth which will hurt her a lot...  Asad will hate her when he will come to know that Zoya is Mamu's daughter and she will end up marrying Ayan to enter that house... As it was written in the Zee website that Zoya will get married to ayan and will get divorced.. Ayan will fell into love with her after their divorce...

Suchi-

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ankita..

I have the same theory too..It's the only one which makes sense enough for Asad to leave Zoya after he falls in love with her..either this or if Ayaan decides to fall for Zoya.
But the father theory makes a lot of sense
Random question: Suchi, ur username says VirManian. So how come I haven't seen anywhere on the EHMMBH forum?

yaar... they RUINED the Virman with stupid gimmicks ... so I just watch but not write anything.. u know 

..Ankita..

ash28

IF-Sizzlerz

ash28

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
WELCOME

Abaddon

Goldie

Abaddon

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Cool theory !   U knw.. I 've a theory too ...There r four males in this shw  : Asad ..Ayaan .. Rashid & Mamu
Asad & Ayaan obviously gts omitted ...so tht cums down to Rashid & Mamu ...nw even though Rashid hs his wandering ways bt obviously it cnt b him !...then Asad & Zoya wud end up as step bro & sis ! ...So Rashid gts elimnated too & tht leaves ...ya rgt ...Mamu !  Till date it  hs  to b Mamu  unless they bring in one of those twists & introduce a new male character as Zoya's dad !

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.