Qubool Hai

Who is Zoya's Father: Suchi's Theory

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guyz! 
well I am new to the forum but old to IF. So if you know me.. from other forums then Hey whats up! to those... who know me. 

If you do not know me then .. Hey whats up! to you as well :)

anywayyzz THIS IS my take on who is Zoya's pops

Theory NO.1

Well if the creative writers are what they are supposed to be...i.e... creative then they will usually leave clues behind from day ONE for us viewers to figure out ... or in other words...connect the dots that will lead to a AH-HA! moment later on.

So here was my Ah-Ha! moment..

1. Jahanpana -Lion ji's biggest weakness is : His mom .

2. He holds his father responsible for his mother's condition (of course that makes sense)

3. His father holds mamujaan responsible... (well indirectly)

4. Mamu's wife  is always on Shereen's case to keep the husband (Rashid) under her thumb. While she does not really have that going on in her own marital life. 

5. Humera being helped out anonymously by Zoya 

6. Mamu always telling Ayaan, Rashid and family to stop from meeting his own kids (Asad and his sister)

7. Zoya is rumored to almost marry Ayaan (that def. is NOT going to happen)

So these are the puzzle pieces in front of me

So here is how I put together...all the puzzle pieces...

What will make Asad HATE ZOYA? Naturally there must be a reason why Asad cannot marry zoya even though he will fall in love with her despite himself. There must be some dhamakedar secret that comes out that will force Asad to NOT able to marry Zoya.. or even hate her. (ofcourse to add spice to the show)

How will zoya reach the Rashid's House?

If the rumors are to have some sort of truth ... then how will Zoya go to Rashid's home?

Here is the answer ...

in my Opinion.. Mamu is the father of Zoya.
He is shown to be all this strict principled guy...well the real spice will be if he had a first wife ... from whom he had Zoya.

We all know there was a fire in which most likely Zoya's mom died and her dad somehow is not in the picutre... i.e. still alive. 

So .. either.. it was freak accident or

Mamu (i.e. zoya's dad in my opinion) wanting the money of Zoya's mother ..married her... lived with her... then eventually tried to kill them. 

Thats how he got the money what he has...

===

So Zoya finds out Mamu is her father. 

Asad at that time will be in love with Zoya. Their marriage preparations might also be going on... BUT once he finds out that Mamu is the father of Zoya. The same Mamu who is responsible for the breakage of his mothers family life... will ofcourse kick Zoya out of his life (or he will try to)

Zoya will be forced to go to Rashid's house. There... Ayaan will want to marry zoya.. or mamu will decide to marry her off since she is older daughter to Ayaan.

Things can have many many angles in this

If this is the case then

a) Mamu who has never let Rashid live in peace and always taunted him about not easily giving up to see his own son..will have to face the reality that he also has another daughter. 

b) He might want to mend his ways with Zoya

c) He might want to harm her (if he feels she is a threat)
That is probably why he might ask Ayaan to marry her so she remains in the house after knowing that she has fallen in love with Asad.

so I see for the story to progress in a VERY VERy spicy way... Mamujaan can be deemed to be Zoya's mysterious father.

Not to mention I would love to see the LOOOK on the face of that stupid woman ... who is always taunting shereen and gloating about her own marital life!

Patthar upgraded to Eent jawaab on herface!! I say

Theory No.2

Zoya is related to Asad's mother.

Too many indications that his mother looks like her mother etc. But see no spice really to the story ..sooo I think not
anyWHOOO...

what you say guyz?

Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Welcome to the forum Suchi...
Your theories are absolutely wonderful.
Well I think you might be correct in thinking of mamu as Zoya's father.
Ur other theories are also very nice.
Let's see how many theories of urs come true.
Thanks a lot for sharing your views...
Take care!

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 11 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
lol :) yaar my name is suchi.

MOI means me :)

and thanks for the warm welcome!
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

lol :) yaar my name is suchi.

MOI means me :)

and thanks for the warm welcome!

Oh I thought moi was ur nickname..😆
You are most welcome dear...
I hope u have a great time here.
I'm Asma
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Suchi... Welcome ðŸ¤—
I know you from BV 😉
Suchi- thumbnail
:) hi Cosmogirl77 whats your name sorry .. :)

🤗
raneeb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree Mamujaan HAS to be Zoya's father and he was probably married to Dilshad's sister... Razia has taunted Rashid enuf so there has to be a reason to get back to her!
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG !!! Suchi you posted this wild theory !!!! ROFL !!!! 😉
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Suchiii...sooo long...you'r the same Suchi from NivRen forum na?

Me too been thinking tht Mamu is related to Zoya...but wouldn't Dilshad know who her sisters huby was, if Zoya mum was related to her?

Can't wait for Razia's shock! But I won't watch if they pair Ayaan n Zoya🤢
Edited by Sofna - 11 years ago
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you Suchi - many of us have an intuition that Mamu is Zoya's dad (and you've drawn together some good reasons for that).  

Just wanted to add some more points to it though: (Which are open to debate)

1) Zoya is not related to Dilshad Aunty in any way...nor do I think that'll ever be the case. She is just a close family friend of Zoya's jeeju. 

2) I'm not sure if Asad knows that Mamu is the reason that his parents were forced to separate/divorce. I don't think he would be leave Zoya for that reason...however, I do get the feeling that once Asad does fall for Zoya, the reason he will leave her is because Ayan has also fallen for Zoya and he'll want his younger bro to have her over himself. 

3) Our other theory is that Humaira will not like Zoya because she marries Ayaan...

Just praying though that Asad-Zoya are together because they make a sizzling pair!