Frequent Posters

Akki_Kundal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Is the name of prajapati daksh wife name not prastuti
Akki_Kundal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes . Brahma created 7 sapta rishis , one out of which used his power of reproducing and gave birth to rishi kashyap . Who is to give birth to suryadev . Than how come there be light in the sky . Can somebody explain?
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Will we get a preliminary cast list?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
While watching episode two I had a doubt. Is Lord Brahma the same actor who played Vasishta from NDTV Imagine's Ramayan? While watching his expressions that's what I felt, but I wasn't sure.
I'll post pictures if that will help.
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Akshay_Kundal

Is the name of prajapati daksh wife name not prastuti

Well according to some purans, daksh had two wives one being prasuti n the other virini..while prasuti had 24 kids from which 13 married dharma, sati to shiv, anusuya to athri etc..
virini gave birth to 61 of which 27 married chandra, 13 married kashyap rishi which is wht they r showing..Edited by preetha_6 - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Do we have enough characters so far to start a banner contest?  Have all the tridevs been shown?  If they have, one would think that it could start w/ Durga, the tridevs, the rishis and Kalikeya.  Later, as the story unfolds, there can be follow-up banner contests.
Vr15h thumbnail
Since they are now starting the Mahishashur track, has Ashnoor Kaur's role in the serial ended?  It can still continue a bit if they are going to spend a lot of episodes showing Mahishashur's getting his boon from Brahma, his rise to power and all that before the devas decide to invoke Ma Durga to confront him.

But in this serial, the Durga that they focus on is the Param Shakti, who is not married to anyone.  But the Durga that killed Mahishashur - she was very much one of the forms of Parvati - or is that just the Bong version?  So how are they likely to show her marital status in this serial?  Is there anything anywhere of Shiva ever marrying Durga herself, and more importantly, is it known whether all these adventures - the killing of Durgam & Mahishashur happened before Parvati's marriage?