Pakistani Serials

Noor By Geo Tv - The Turkish Humsafar *edited* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

..-Raindrops-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Raindrops-..

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

I don't understand how people can watch these dubbed Turkish shows..I for one can not watch episodes and episodes of dubbed stuff where nothing is in sync...a lot of times the dubbed Urdu just seems forced.  Not sure how people enjoy that..
I toh can't even watch Pakistani Dramas if some updated video has voice that is not in sync LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starstruckk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Noor By Geo Tv - The Turkish Humsafar *edited* (Page 3)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

itzMYattitude

IF-Dazzler

itzMYattitude

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
there was an add in newspaper saying tht its in top 10 most watched serials ever in history from all around the world

was there in jhang newzpaper this week

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
LOL... somebody even said that this show is Turkish 
'Kasuati Zindagi Ki'!!LOL

I don't think Noor will get that popularity like Ishq-e-Mamnu!
Ishq-e-Mamnu had a good storyline and even the older age group people were attracted towards it.
Moreover, it took time for Ishq-e-mamnu to get popular..it is even said that Noor is more vulgar than Ishq-e-Mamnu. It just depends on the audience acceptance! 

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Racha-

Yeah it was so popular when it aired the first time in Arabic world..mainly because it was the first Turkish show to be ever dubbed  and aired on th eArabic channels ...so people were curious..and the story was Okay, a bit diffrent than what usually airs on Arabic Channels..so it was a hit..but in my opinion it is not the BEST Turkish show...For me having watched both Hamsafar and Noor...Hamsafar is better...

I am not saying Noor is bad..it was very unique..and I liked how Noor became successful and built a caree for herself ...but the series was too long and had many twists and turns...

I love twists! But hate long scenesOuch

desertrose147

desertrose147

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Its a good Turkish drama which is being admired by the Pakistani women and drama lovers. The URDU 1 channel has started the trend of urdu dubbed dramas in Pakistan.

umughal147

umughal147

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Its was a good turkish drama. The quality dramas in Urdu dubbing are being broadcast by the Urdu 1 channel in Pakistan. The women are crazy about these dramas as they have become a routine work for the girls to watch them. The Humsafar was also one of these quality dramas.

-Faiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faiza-

PKDH 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Turkish HumsafarStern Smile
i stil dunno how ppl watch these turkish showsStern Smile..i came across Mannahil aur Khalil once during switching channels..couldn't even stand it for more than 2 scenes

-shabz-

IF-Rockerz

-shabz-

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

I don't understand how people can watch these dubbed Turkish shows..I for one can not watch episodes and episodes of dubbed stuff where nothing is in sync...a lot of times the dubbed Urdu just seems forced.  Not sure how people enjoy that..
true that, and its not like we dont have great dramas of our own that will make you watch a dubbed drama, which you cannot relate to at all.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top