Pakistani Serials

Noor By Geo Tv - The Turkish Humsafar *edited* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
I think the The Turkish Humsafar means is that...Noor and Mohanad are similar to Ashar and KHirad...Noor and KHirad both come from small towns...Ashar and Mohanad both are rich well educated men...Both Guys were forced into marrying their cousins...both guys fall in love after marriage..soo...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Noor By Geo Tv - The Turkish Humsafar *edited* (Page 2)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
^ plus this Noor show is from 2005 while Humsafar is from last year.

mary78613

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Racha-

I think the The Turkish Humsafar means is that...Noor and Mohanad are similar to Ashar and KHirad...Noor and KHirad both come from small towns...Ashar and Mohanad both are rich well educated men...Both Guys were forced into marrying their cousins...both guys fall in love after marriage..soo...
No. The story is not related to humsafar at all.
Its referring to the popularity. The popularity of this play is similar to humsafar. 
Cmon! Nobody would compare it to humsafar.

pickachu

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Guys, don't take me wrong but for sOme reason i am not against Turkish shows. I think they can prove as healthy competition and our dramas would become even better. But YES! INDIAN DRAMAS are just tooo much! Thats the limit. They are giving prime slots to them!

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

It's called the Turkish Humsafar because of it's popularity in the arab world that is all. Lol you guys are getting defensive for no reason.

Anyways, I confess that this show sounds interesting unlike ask e mamnoo. This one seems to have a story to it at least.
Yes, you are right. Its the humsafar of the arab world in terms of popularity Big smile
Yes, it seems like it has a story like ishq e mamnu. The first 2 episodes seemed interesting..Big smile

canuck-umz

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
If it is so popular then I may watch it :P

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Yeah it was so popular when it aired the first time in Arabic world..mainly because it was the first Turkish show to be ever dubbed  and aired on th eArabic channels ...so people were curious..and the story was Okay, a bit diffrent than what usually airs on Arabic Channels..so it was a hit..but in my opinion it is not the BEST Turkish show...For me having watched both Hamsafar and Noor...Hamsafar is better...

I am not saying Noor is bad..it was very unique..and I liked how Noor became successful and built a caree for herself ...but the series was too long and had many twists and turns...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss.pickachu

-Amyy

IF-Rockerz

-Amyy

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Stop this Turkishpna Sleepy
There's NO MATCH OF HUMSAFAR.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Raindrops-..pickachu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top