Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
The only thing about Zoya I don't like is her rudeness. She's living in someone else's house, yet she throws food here and there, and really doesn't respect their wishes. If she were a guest at my house, she would have been kicked out on the first day itself. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bsk1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does Zoya have any brains? (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayuzawa

Originally posted by rvarier

Originally posted by anoo67

i agree.everybody is finding zoya very entertaining.and they go to the extent of saying that asad is at fault.but,just think,if some guest is behaving like this,who would like it.she has time and again crossed the lines of courteous behaviour.it does create friction between asya,which the makers probably want to convey,but it makes her look very immature and shallow.

If such a guest came to my house, she would have been history by now. She seems so immature for her age. Her behaviour speaks of a very spoilt upbringing a is totally not adorable

but isn't she an orphan (almost) and she has been brought up in new york. everything about ppl from there is uncultured if we go by your defination. i have cousins who live there who practicaly walk into the bathrooms without knocking. and literally use sofas as plates to keep pizzas. what you are refering to is britsh upbringing not american. english ppl care a lot about manners and stuff but americans can be the most disgusting  (reffering to habits) ppl. in fact they can go days without bathing.Disapprove

Haha what!! I'm from the USA and it's the opposite of what you're saying, people here like to say that people in Europe go days without bathing/using deodorant and how gross it is. A lot of people are also grossed out by the idea of having a bathroom and no toilet paper (that's one that I can't get over either actually, I always carry a small roll of tp in my purse if I'm visiting relatives that don't have any)

Anyways, it all goes to show how silly stereotypes are, and how we all have them.

JPRules

-Alinaa-

Goldie

-Alinaa-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone.. I am new to this forum.. I started watching this serial for few days now.

Ya I find Zoya immature, loud and interfering. I guess CVs are trying to portray her as jolly, happy-go-lucky girl who is ready to help others. But her acts doesn't reflect that.

bsk1

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Well if No brains.. means u get Asad Ahmed.. then why not...Blushing

nits_viratholic

CDlove

IF-Rockerz

CDlove

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
4lions have a way of messing up with female lead's characterizarion. Can see it in all their previous shows. We usually see this trend when their shows get somewhat old and they start loosing interest in the show, but seems like they have started this in QH from the beginning. They try to show her as bubbly and vibrant and end up making her OTT and annoying.
Viewrs better get used to it.

Edited by CDlove - 18 December 2012 at 6:33pm

nancy1996

Rupunzale

IF-Dazzler

Rupunzale

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
I am sorry...I don't find any problem with Zoya. As you said she is grown up in New York and that is exactly why she is extremely open minded and outgoing. She doesn't have any hangups nor is superficial. Whatever she has done has been unintentional and not mention she has a wonderful and pure heart...on the contrary I cannot fathom Zoya falling for a man like Asad who is extremely regressive, dominating and oppressive in nature.  I find his character having traits of that of a radical fundamentalist and I in real life would want any of my acquaintances to stay far away from such a person.

I cannot believe that 4lions is taking such a huge risk in portraying such a character with everything going on in the world. They should tone him down.

No offence to anyone...this is my opinion and I am sorry if I have hurt anyone but been an extremely progressive woman I just cannot like or promote a regressive and oppressive chracter just because a handsome dude like KSG is playing it

Thanks.

Edited by Rupunzale - 18 December 2012 at 6:39pm

dhrashtislim

Groupbie

dhrashtislim

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
What I feel is Four Lions tried to show Zoya as a free minded, bubbly, girl with a heart of gold .  But they messed up. She had come to India from New York for a mission . To find her father. But I dont see her doing that.  I just find her  acting like a crazy school girl messing up everything  and making Asads life a living hell.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rvarier-Alinaa-nancy1996

rvarier

rvarier

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I hate OTT heroines. I prefer sensible ones.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.