Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

rvarier

rvarier

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kari_1

Disagree. NYC me log ithna neat and tidy nahi he. N also she has not got e love of her parents so she might not know exactly how to behave in another persons house. NYC me ithna culture ke bare me nahi sochte he compared to Asia, so her behavior is fine.

That is such a generalization. It is not culture, it is manners which we learn in childhood. She is spoilt.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does Zoya have any brains? (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rvarier

Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

Zoya does have brains my dear otherwise she would not have build an alarm system and fixed Asad's mobile twice.LOL

I can understand that you are unable to like her.Coming back from NY does not means that the person has to be perfect.
Zoya is an example of an imperfect,carefree and clumsy girl.
She is a very helpful person and simply lives her life the way she wants to.She adores Dilshad and Najma.She is really nice to both of them..
She follows her heart and acts accordingly.I don't find anything wrong with her.
She
is a real pain to Asad at times ,I agree.But this is what makes her
different.Isn't it?She is totally crazy.I love her like this only.
I hope ur attitude about her may change soon.
Take care!

Building an alarm system without asking the hosts and tht 2 which does not work correctly, it went off when Asad tried to open the window is not smart. Putting a password on somebody' s phone to embarass them is totally not acceptable. Her love for Najma and Dilshad is also nothing great. They are caring and loving towards her and she is to thm. Is she ever considerate of Asad's feeling, when he is not nice to her.

She build the alarm system for the safety of the house.I don't find anything wrong in that...
Well Asad shouted at Zoya very badly.It was revenge time.So Zoya put the password.
Zoya does not care about Asad coz Asad is not soft to her.I guess that is quite fair..
Why are u being such a pessimist dear?
Zoya is not that bad yaar.Just chill.
I hope ur opinions about Zoya may change soon.
Take care!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009

rvarier

rvarier

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Zoya does have brains my dear otherwise she would not have build an alarm system and fixed Asad's mobile twice.LOL

I can understand that you are unable to like her.Coming back from NY does not means that the person has to be perfect.
Zoya is an example of an imperfect,carefree and clumsy girl.
She is a very helpful person and simply lives her life the way she wants to.She adores Dilshad and Najma.She is really nice to both of them..
She follows her heart and acts accordingly.I don't find anything wrong with her.
She
is a real pain to Asad at times ,I agree.But this is what makes her
different.Isn't it?She is totally crazy.I love her like this only.
I hope ur attitude about her may change soon.
Take care!

Building an alarm system without asking the hosts and tht 2 which does not work correctly, it went off when Asad tried to open the window is not smart. Putting a password on somebody' s phone to embarass them is totally not acceptable. Her love for Najma and Dilshad is also nothing great. They are caring and loving towards her and she is to thm. Is she ever considerate of Asad's feeling, when he is not nice to her.

She build the alarm system for the safety of the house.I don't find anything wrong in that...
Well Asad shouted at Zoya very badly.It was revenge time.So Zoya put the password.
Zoya does not care about Asad coz Asad is not soft to her.I guess that is quite fair..
Why are u being such a pessimist dear?
Zoya is not that bad yaar.Just chill.
I hope ur opinions about Zoya may change soon.
Take care!
I
The only reason I dont like Zoya, is bcoz I hate ditzy and dumb woman. She is an equivalant of a dumb blonde.

crazy4KASH_AR

Reina1

Reina1

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
If your point is that being from New York she should have more 'manners' then let me tell you, I have met people a LOT more ill mannered over here. Zoya is a spoilt brat, always taken care of by her jiju and aapa, she has never received parental love, or parental discipline. Whatever she has done, her jiju has supported her, so how can you expect her to be any different. The thing to LOVE about zoya is that she herself has so many problems and has been through so much heartbreak, but despite her sadness inside, she wants to bring happiness to the people around her. She cares and its genuine, everyone has flaws, but her good nature is usually above them. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesprats233nits_viratholic

nits_viratholic

IF-Rockerz

nits_viratholic

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
ohhh god!! u r thinking too much..  Ouch

let it be..wo esi hai toh hai..infact m also almost just lyk her...and no problem in helping a stranger..den stranger dos nt remains stranger..! Confused

shaz2009

Reina1

Reina1

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

The only reason I dont like Zoya, is bcoz I hate ditzy and dumb woman. She is an equivalant of a dumb blonde.

if she was a ditzy dumb blonde, she would not have been able to put up such a wonderful security system, put the password lock on asad's phone, fixed his phone after. I think you need to redefine dumb blonde...you obviously haven't met one

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesshaz2009nits_viratholic

ashlok4ever

Goldie

ashlok4ever

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
i am sorry but i disagree i think zoya is shown to be just a fun loving carefree girl who loves everyone around her (except asad dont worry she will do that later ) who is carefree however at the same time she has a heart of gold and i think her antics is because she wants to forget her past and move on 

Ayuzawa

Ayuzawa

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anoo67

i agree.everybody is finding zoya very entertaining.and they go to the extent of saying that asad is at fault.but,just think,if some guest is behaving like this,who would like it.she has time and again crossed the lines of courteous behaviour.it does create friction between asya,which the makers probably want to convey,but it makes her look very immature and shallow.

If such a guest came to my house, she would have been history by now. She seems so immature for her age. Her behaviour speaks of a very spoilt upbringing a is totally not adorable

but isn't she an orphan (almost) and she has been brought up in new york. everything about ppl from there is uncultured if we go by your defination. i have cousins who live there who practicaly walk into the bathrooms without knocking. and literally use sofas as plates to keep pizzas. what you are refering to is britsh upbringing not american. english ppl care a lot about manners and stuff but americans can be the most disgusting  (reffering to habits) ppl. in fact they can go days without bathing.Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesprats233

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.