Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

rvarier

rvarier

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tnusredey

Huh??? I really like Zoya.Confused

What do u like  about her? She is nt really considerate of other ppl's feelings.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does Zoya have any brains? (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Harpreet.M

IF-Dazzler

Harpreet.M

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
She's alright but your right she doesn't act her age

anoo67

Goldie

anoo67

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chickoo312

sorry ya..!! but i dont find any problem in her...just lyk u said she has lived and grown up in NY...so dis makes her free...full of lyf..jolly person!! and its not dat she is just gud to Dilshad for bng a gud host..she can attach herself wid her..dats y she shared her past wid dilshad only..! and not to forget the efforts she is making to help Rashid..thoh he is not her host!!
and she kinda messes up things at tyms but dat too because she is trying to help ppl out and goofs up! Smile

dis is wat I think...every individual has it's own thot! Smile
NO OFFENCE MEANT!

may i say something?what kind of girl goes upto a complete stranger and becomes his best friend?she doesnt know anything abt rashid and she is suddenly advising him abt his love life.i dont think people coming from big metros would go and make friends with a complete stranger.a girl from new york would have the sense not to get involved in a strangers affairs.i meant she could have been misunderstood  and mistaken to be a pickup.

Edited by anoo67 - 18 December 2012 at 10:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bsk1princessjojochitra_rao

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I am absolutely loving Zoya,she is such a breath of fresh air!I know she can be annoying at times but she really is something else.Being cultural and modern doesn't mean one cnt be scatty or clumsy in their character traits that they just gotta be acting like a proper perfect lady.Imperfection is in every human being and both Asya have some sort of imperfection but the one thing in commom is they have a good caring heart and underneath both thier exterior they have a caring nature,therefore Zoya's character reaches out and touches us in some way despite her catastrophic ways.

Edited by shaz2009 - 18 December 2012 at 10:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prats233nits_viratholiccrazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Zoya does have brains my dear otherwise she would not have build an alarm system and fixed Asad's mobile twice.LOL

I can understand that you are unable to like her.Coming back from NY does not means that the person has to be perfect.
Zoya is an example of an imperfect,carefree and clumsy girl.
She is a very helpful person and simply lives her life the way she wants to.She adores Dilshad and Najma.She is really nice to both of them..
She follows her heart and acts accordingly.I don't find anything wrong with her.
She is a real pain to Asad at times ,I agree.But this is what makes her different.Isn't it?She is totally crazy.I love her like this only.
I hope ur attitude about her may change soon.
Take care!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesprats233cosmogirl77shaz2009nits_viratholic

rvarier

rvarier

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anoo67

Originally posted by chickoo312

<font face="Verdana, Arial, HelveticTha, sans-serif" size="3">sorry ya..!! but i dont find any problem in her...just lyk u said she has lived and grown up in NY...so dis makes her free...full of lyf..jolly person!! and its not dat she is just gud to Dilshad for bng a gud host..she can attach herself wid her..dats y she shared her past wid dilshad only..! and not to forget the efforts she is making to help Rashid..thoh he is not her host!!
and she kinda messes up things at tyms but dat too because she is trying to help ppl out and goofs up! Smile </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">dis is wat I think...every individual has it's own thot! Smile
<font color="#CC0000">NO OFFENCE MEANT!</font></font>

may i say something?what kind of girl goes upto a complete stranger and becomes his best friend?she doesnt know anything abt rashid and she is suddenly advising him abt his love life.i dont think people coming from big metros would go and make friends with a complete stranger.a girl from new york would have the sense not to get involved in a strangers affairs.i meant she could have been misunderstood and mistaken to be a pickup.

That is exactly what I was thinking. A young girl talking so freely to a stranger, she does not knw anything abt. Also when she hit those goons in the college, she was not thinking abt problems in future. Everything she does is illogical and immature.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bsk1anoo67

kari_1

kari_1

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Disagree. NYC me log ithna neat and tidy nahi he. N also she has not got e love of her parents so she might not know exactly how to behave in another persons house. NYC me ithna culture ke bare me nahi sochte he compared to Asia, so her behavior is fine.

rvarier

rvarier

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

Zoya does have brains my dear otherwise she would not have build an alarm system and fixed Asad's mobile twice.LOL

I can understand that you are unable to like her.Coming back from NY does not means that the person has to be perfect.
Zoya is an example of an imperfect,carefree and clumsy girl.
She is a very helpful person and simply lives her life the way she wants to.She adores Dilshad and Najma.She is really nice to both of them..
She follows her heart and acts accordingly.I don't find anything wrong with her.
She
is a real pain to Asad at times ,I agree.But this is what makes her
different.Isn't it?She is totally crazy.I love her like this only.
I hope ur attitude about her may change soon.
Take care!

Building an alarm system without asking the hosts and tht 2 which does not work correctly, it went off when Asad tried to open the window is not smart. Putting a password on somebody' s phone to embarass them is totally not acceptable. Her love for Najma and Dilshad is also nothing great. They are caring and loving towards her and she is to thm. Is she ever considerate of Asad's feeling, when he is not nice to her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bsk1crazy4KASH_AR

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.