Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

rvarier

rvarier

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Zoya always says "Allahmiya, wats wrong with u", but the truth is that there is something really wrong with her.

She is supposed to be girl who is  educated in NY a modern girl, but everything she does shows her to be a uncultured and uneducated person.

Listening to other ppl's conversation, interferiing in other ppl's life, breaking things and not  apologizing, walking into ppl's room without knocking, lying about things, stuffing food into her mouth, dirtying your host's house etc are certainly not traits of a cultured or modern woman.

I don't think that her actions are adorable, unless it is done by a 3 year old kid.

If Zoya is kind to Asad's mom, then it is only becoz she has been a great host to Zoya

I dnt know of any reason why Asad should fall for a girl like Zoya.

I absolutely cannot like Zoya

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

asulikeitGkdloverdhrashtislimbsk1anoo67princessjojoWahian4lyfSiddhi_ilovepyaarcrazy4KASH_AR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does Zoya have any brains?" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rvarier

rvarier

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
moving

tnusredey

IF-Rockerz

tnusredey

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Huh??? I really like Zoya.Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bebo03j.e.n.n.008maaji89love_me_notenchanted.ashlok4everKaranShilpa:)shanakyasharan

anoo67

Goldie

anoo67

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
i agree.everybody is finding zoya very entertaining.and they go to the extent of saying that asad is at fault.but,just think,if some guest is behaving like this,who would like it.she has time and again crossed the lines of courteous behaviour.it does create friction between asya,which the makers probably want to convey,but it makes her look very immature and shallow.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdloverlove_me_notrvarierbsk1ilovepyaar

rvarier

rvarier

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anoo67

i agree.everybody is finding zoya very entertaining.and they go to the extent of saying that asad is at fault.but,just think,if some guest is behaving like this,who would like it.she has time and again crossed the lines of courteous behaviour.it does create friction between asya,which the makers probably want to convey,but it makes her look very immature and shallow.

If such a guest came to my house, she would have been history by now. She seems so immature for her age. Her behaviour speaks of a very spoilt upbringing a is totally not adorable

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bsk1anoo67ilovepyaar

_palak_

IF-Dazzler

_palak_

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
i agree wid u BUT, watever goof-ups she does...dat are all unintentional. Ya u can say shez clumsy...but i more dan dat shez fun, full of life & a girl wid a golden heart. Big smile
I LOVE HER !!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bebo03enchanted.maaji89hiddenpearlashlok4everheera1702nits_viratholicKaranShilpa:)

rvarier

rvarier

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palak_sh

i agree wid u BUT, watever goof-ups she does...dat are all unintentional. Ya u can say shez clumsy...but i more dan dat shez fun, full of life & a girl wid a golden heart. Big smile
I LOVE HER !!!

I can accept that you can be clumsy, but to be disrepectful of a person's privacy is nt being a  person wiith a golden heart. She seems stupid rather than fun-loving.

nits_viratholic

IF-Rockerz

nits_viratholic

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
sorry ya..!! but i dont find any problem in her...just lyk u said she has lived and grown up in NY...so dis makes her free...full of lyf..jolly person!! and its not dat she is just gud to Dilshad for bng a gud host..she can attach herself wid her..dats y she shared her past wid dilshad only..! and not to forget the efforts she is making to help Rashid..thoh he is not her host!!
and she kinda messes up things at tyms but dat too because she is trying to help ppl out and goofs up! Smile

dis is wat I think...every individual has it's own thot! Smile
NO OFFENCE MEANT!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bebo03enchanted.maaji89hiddenpearlashlok4everKaranShilpa:)crazy4KASH_ARprettyasjenhifzaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.