Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayvenk

there are no re runs right now na?? I totally missed it today. anyone saw it?? girls guys..
jaya, the reruns are preaty late, 2 am, 9 am , 3 pm. At this timeframe, most of the viewers are either asleep or busy at their work. I would suggest the 9 am rerun to you. But if you go to work early then the original timing would be very good for you.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "give your verdict here (Page 3)" in Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

warrenwarren

warrenwarren

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
the biggest error-there is no maa durga in this show.i hardly see her.Confused

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

tha channel must show this jjmd on another time..so that more people can watch.
reshma i agree with u
u are right

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
today is my first time watching this show and the first episode was too impressive that got my attention for sure but what i don't get is why is maa durga shown lessConfused others story is being shown and maybe after all the explanation we will get to see maa durga's story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
sagar arts have master degree in religious and historical show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

-The_Tomboy-

IF-Dazzler

-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Can someone pls tell which book they are actually following or which puran??? Because maa durga telling to the trimurtis what should be done is quite unnatural because let it be any puran the trimurtis are high and no supervision is done for them!! Help pls!

swati2008

IF-Dazzler

swati2008

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
i m watching this show becoz i love mythos...but this show is not so impressive...Maa Durga is good...i like her...but all other gods and goddesses are not dressed well n they lack expressions...n camera focus is not properly done...Rishi katyayan, narayani, chitra, her mother are good...kalikeya is tolerable...but i dnt understand why they hav made Maa Kali as Shivji's wife...Maa Kali ia a form Adisakti...but Shivji's wife is parvati or shailaputri...she's also known as Gouri meaning fair...Lord Vishnu is not so impressive...they shud hav brought a handsome actor as Narayan is most handsome god...this show has too many bloopers...hope they improve themselves...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.