sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
In the first episode they show all sages with Sage Sudji as the leader waiting outside a cave
the doors of the cave opens up ...and a picturesque scene apppears ...with waterfalls and all greenary...Sage Vedvyas is shown ...he is writing sumthing...Sudji greets him ...VedVyasJI hands over his Bhagvati Puran to him and asks him to spread the message and divinity of MA DURGA everywhere ...he shd start this mission from the holy place of NAIMISHARNYA ...

Sudhji feels himself blessed to get the opportunity ...he reaches at NAIMISHARANYA ...and asks all the sages to spread the message of Bhagvati Puran...then they all worship a big idol of MA DURGA ...Sudji explains how this world starts and ends with the name of MA DURGA...she is the creator and destroyer...how everything destroys at the end of Kalyuga ...and the life on Earth re-juvenates with the divinity of MA DURGA ...she has main 8 forms ... ...Brahma ,Vishnu and Shiva ...with the powers of the forms of Ma Durga running the life on Earth and controlling the whole universe...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for ur update..honestly i was speechless when i saw the episode..
cant wait to see  the story of maa Durga =]
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me too felt the first episode opened extremely well. The graphics were very good. and Introduction of Durga was bang on.
Over al a big 👍🏼
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...
I just loved the introduction everything ws superb acting, graphics, casting...👏
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sita

Thanks for kicking off this show.  It's been a while since we interacted previously in ASR & DBSK
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update, Sita! I am eager to see the episode after such wonderful reviews.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for opening this thred.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks to all
@ Vrish ----yeahhh so happy to see u again ...after Dwarikadhish forum we are now interacting ...its been a really long time ...

again this show is by Sagars ...so bloopers and cooked up stories will def b there ...lets hope this show turns out to b a authentic show

i can say whether i will b doing regular updates and on time or not ,i am not sure 😕
,i will do the update as per my time convenience and may b on the next day ...
Edited by sita11 - 11 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Update. Sita. I Really Loved The First Episode.
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks alot its a lovely show i m impressed 😳