Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha Entering BV - ALL DISCUSSION HERE ONLY (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 26

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
31  dec  (monday) ko sriti ki entry ho sakti hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhruti_rocks434

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sriti Jha Entering BV - ALL DISCUSSION HERE ONLY (Page 6)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shalluuu

IF-Stunnerz

shalluuu

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
frankly speaking i love sriti even i started to love her before anjum and shashak...she had very good blind role in jyoti serial .where anjum shashank came after her...i loved bv only due to anjum...but here if sriti is going to be love interest of jagat than its not good...story going on marriage issues only and not on life,,,,,,,,

Edited by shalluuu - 21 December 2012 at 5:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
sriti  ka blind role nahi tha jyoti ke husband ka tha .sudha(sriti ) to din mein seeta pur raat mein geeta bun jaati thi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12monamie111tiny15

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

31  dec  (monday) ko sriti ki entry ho sakti hai
yup i think her entry will happen in new year ..new year with  new entry in BV LOLbecause right now doesn't look like any chance ..where i think she is the person who will come in Jagaya's life to whom he will help  just like many  came in Anandi's life so first cvs will show him where he is ?what he is doing ?rest he will meet her somewhere..right now there is no ata pata of him so how she will come ..btw our 21 days of December cvs are still stucked on 1st  December , so its hardly one day since AnSh marriage and Jagaya leaving home LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113vidya0000Hina-sidra08surabhi01tiny15

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalluuu

frankly speaking i love sriti even i started to love her before anjum and shashak...she had very good blind role in jyoti serial .where anjum shashank came after her...i loved bv only due to anjum...but here if sriti is going to be love interest of jagat than its not good...story going on marriage issues only and not on life,,,,,,,,

@bold  ..marriages and their issues are part of life or out of life things?Confusedthey are part of life so BV's story is going perfectly fine showing you reality of life and also teaching you how you can achieve a successful marriage relation ..waise relations based on lies with reality check always burn down to ashes its a fact ...there would be nothing wrong and immoral if cvs won't succeed JaGa but good moral from them will be show to people don't do so you can never succeed 

saba113vidya0000Hina-sidra08tiny15surabhi01

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalluuu

Her blind role was in Rakt Sambandh, not Jyoti, where she executed flawlessly.  But surabhi01 is right - in Jyoti, the blind role was played by Jyoti's first husband Pankaj

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SritiFanmonamie111surabhi01tiny15

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
wonder does this character belongs to Jaitser too ..or some other village in  Rajasthan?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000Hina-sidra08tiny15

Hina-

IF-Dazzler

Hina-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

wonder does this character belongs to Jaitser too ..or some other village in  Rajasthan?
she will from there ab Jaggu ko mumbai mein balika vadhu tou milnay sai rahe ?LOLif she too must live  in Jaitser but  that will  mean he hasn't left Jaitser ?Ermmi hope cvs unleash this suspense soon and i hope cvs dont drag  curelity being shown on that poor girl but show much time of band bajoing of her in laws AngryLOL

i wonder what her name will be cvs naam hi bata do Confused

mahi12devraniharishDhruti_rocks434vidya0000sidra08tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top