Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha Entering BV - ALL DISCUSSION HERE ONLY (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 26

mocking_bird

Goldie

mocking_bird

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Sriti is an extremely good actress. I had seen her in "Jyoti" before. 

She is going to add spice to the story and I have a feeling that she will be ultimately pivotal in uniting Jagya with his family in the true sense of the word. Sriti will rock,if she is given enough screen space.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyaDhruti_rocks434vidya0000..Apz..tiny15elasinghSuchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sriti Jha Entering BV - ALL DISCUSSION HERE ONLY (Page 23)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Sriti ki entry hogayi hai. Yahi baatein kyun kar rahe ho aap log. Koi post kyun nahi bani Sriti ki entry pe in the forum?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhruti_rocks434

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
BV is the only show that gives enough screen space to all its characters :)

Be that DS, Gehna, Sughna, Anandi, Jagya , Shiv, and now Sriti...

Their stories were major.

AnSh will not be sidelined but BV will now shift its focus on Ganga as well.
I am fine with it.

I do not know how I feel about J now. I don't hate him anymore cause A is now married. 

But I dont like him too.. if he helps out Ganga then I might be like ok.. chalo what ever attitude towards him. I will never be able to forgive him completely.
He still has not mended his relationship with Gauri. yah she was wrong yada yada but ithni bhi nahi ki he had to totally cut off. He used her and thatss why I am not really thrilled about Ganga and Jagya pairing off...

But if it helps her situation I am fine with it. At least she iwll get a better sasra and a mother in law liek Sumi.

I am sure she will not mind Anandi's coming to the haveli too and might actually sympathize with her, unlike Gauri

anywayzzz love SRITI!! :) :) 

aparnauma

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I like Ganga's entry. They didn't show her as the abla naari kismat ki maari. I hate those type of characters. But instead they showed her as scared, but strong. She's scared of whoever she's running from, but strong enough to fight for herself. And she isn't trusting. She didn't fall into Jagya's arms right away begging for help. Instead, she picked up a log on fire and told him to stay away. And in the precap she even burned him to get him to stay away from her.

Every show I watch of Sriti's makes me that much bigger a fan of hers. First I saw her in Jyoti, then I went back and watched Dhoom Machao Dhoom. Then came Rakt Sambandh, then DSDDSB. And now BV. Keep it up Sriti! Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyaDhruti_rocks434vidya0000Libra123..Apz...Vrish.elasinghSuchi-tiny15

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

She is going to add spice to the story and I have a feeling that she will be ultimately pivotal in uniting Jagya with his family in the true sense of the word. Sriti will rock,if she is given enough screen space.

Sriti's entry was superb. She along with Jagya will steal the show ...Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhruti_rocks434vidya0000Libra123..Apz..tiny15elasingh

mocking_bird

Goldie

mocking_bird

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by mocking_bird

Sriti's entry was superb. She along with Jagya will steal the show ...Clap

Yes,you are right,Shinya.
I think,she has a very important role as Ganga and may be,to do justice to her role they have made BV 6 days a week??

Edited by mocking_bird - 03 January 2013 at 8:59pm

vidya0000

Dhruti_rocks434

Goldie

Dhruti_rocks434

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Sritis entry was superb. Yes she will b truly a jangli bili and her accent as pure Rajasthani styl was mindblowing. She will give a tough time to Jagya. Excited for tonights epi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000..Apz..elasinghSuchi-

shalluuu

IF-Stunnerz

shalluuu

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
sriti is good...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinyaelasingh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top