Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha Entering BV - ALL DISCUSSION HERE ONLY (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 26

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0000

@tanvismile For ur information where she tried to stop jagya when he was leaving mumbai her parents were just called him to stop she said get lost. if at all u say she loves him then why she didn't try to contact him over phone on the same night before he left for jeitsar.Ok. why she didn't bothered abt him when she got the call from lalsingh? whatever u say this is the bitter fact that she is more selfish than jagya. The main difference between them was he had affection with his family but she had only bitterness in her heart for others. Was she ever obedient to her parents atleast when they asked her to convey that pergnancy message to jagya? woh phone kiya kya? why? Now he want 2 start his professional life on his own. where he is wrong? cv will disclose the character abt gauri and her baby later till then have patience. Reg. jagya ganga marriage also not confirmed. As of now we like nd wish to see jagya and his new trk of story (ganga) that's all.
Jagya slapped her ,she kept pleading jagya then finally jagya pushed her ,misbehaved with her,told her that she is the biggest sin of his life and he would not want then why the hell should she !Lal singh called you her from his cell not hospital so we cant blame her You said she is disobediant to her parents but if she was obidient to her parents then obviously you would say infact people have already said see gauri using her baby to get jagya In my point of view it just proves that she wasnt husband snatcher ,she was there becoz jagya loved her .It proves that it was not abt bet .regarding ganga track i m also excited.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.shalluuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sriti Jha Entering BV - ALL DISCUSSION HERE ONLY (Page 22)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Yes, Ganga-Jagya track is very exciting. The precap shown yesterday was very impressive.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000

shalluuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shalluuu

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
tanvi i am agree with you its totally clear gauri was not jagat snatcher it was jagat who moved after her...if she is snatcher .why she is not coming today...anandi herself  dsnt kow what is meaning of husband how one can snatch her husband...

Edited by shalluuu - 03 January 2013 at 6:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanvismile

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
YaY!! sriti i sheree!! 
she is one of my fav actresses!! 

aweseeesommeee entrance ... totally excited ! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shil_hcmahi12Libra123tiny15aparnaumashalluuu

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Finally it happened and what an entry it was.

Looking forward to see one of my favourite actresses in my one and only favourite show.

I hope her character turns out well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shil_hcLibra123tiny15Suchi-shalluuu

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Finally she entered ..how can BV be so fast paced i thought they will hang us in precap for two episodes tomorrow she will enter...LOLand the promo was separately shot thats why in promo Ganga had no child with her but in episode she has ..seeing promo didnt think it was separately shot not scenes taken from episode thats why was assuming she is pregnant this , thatLOL
Entry was indeed great ..a memorable one indeed ...Kudos to BV team for their entry of characters ..All enteries in this show have been worth remembering ..Lets see how Ganga's story unfolds
She is surely junglee bili ..a wounded one ...hmmm very dangerousLOLand she hates menShockedthats why in precap she is saying i don't want any man's helpConfused Bechara Jagaya was doing a good work tried to help her but she hurted him with fire LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina-vidya0000Libra123kikyotiny15Suchi-

shil_hc

shil_hc

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
yeah...finally sriti entered.. Clap hope she rocks in the serial... she is very very talented and beautiful actress...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000Libra123Suchi-

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

Finally she entered ..how can BV be so fast paced i thought they will hang us in precap for two episodes tomorrow she will enter...LOLand the promo was separately shot thats why in promo Ganga had no child with her but in episode she has ..seeing promo didnt think it was separately shot not scenes taken from episode thats why was assuming she is pregnant this , thatLOL
Entry was indeed great ..a memorable one indeed ...Kudos to BV team for their entry of characters ..All enteries in this show have been worth remembering ..Lets see how Ganga's story unfolds
She is surely junglee bili ..a wounded one ...hmmm very dangerousLOLand she hates menShockedthats why in precap she is saying i don't want any man's helpConfused Bechara Jagaya was doing a good work tried to help her but she hurted him with fire LOL

It was truly an awesome entry! That was the one scene I watched and hats off to her!!!Clap Junglee billi ka role bakubhi nibhaya hai. Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhruti_rocks434vidya0000..Apz..Suchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top