Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

son_s

Goldie

son_s

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Guys what happened to everyone why are all behaving like this...come-on guys we are not small kids if one toy gets broken so we start crying...see this is life what ever has began has to come to an end so instead of crying we should start cherishing each and every moment of it so that we dont regret it later on...moreover the news regarding forum getting closed still 3 months left and you never know what happens in the next sec..so pls enjoy each and every day and you never know that the new year bring us a good news of Navya 2 and the forum will continue...Tongue

So pls bring more and more RS,FF and make our forum the happiest place to be...and for me Anya/Shamya both are their & will always be there in my dream world whether they exist in real or reel it doesn't matter bcoz its my life and for me they exist no matter what anyone says...Smile

And and small request to all of those who have left or planning to leave the forum to pls pls pls don't leave the forum and be positive...just believe in yourself that one day your or our dream will surely come true Smile

Sorry for the long post and for this lecture too...but really this forum is become a part of life and u people too..i really don't know many of u but u people r like my friends only... so just don't want to loose u all...Smile

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29Sreeparvathyjc_2312bharathi.kssweety71Shaya_123smivasAishwarjyacrazzymoonRano_rocksifarahParmasoneganganavyaanu_anyaSeenavasgowripriyaasihaseen.gracieShaMya.Hi_Friends-Rashi-rashvinanyadiv96__Neha__momorockz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A small request to all members" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazzymoon

Goldie

crazzymoon

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Much needed post dear. If we has the power to bring back the show we can make the forum also more and more active. In 10 days we show our power to bring back the show. There are lots of time with us. Sure we can make the forum active. Hope for the positive changes. 

asihaseen

IF-Dazzler

asihaseen

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for this post n ur positive thoughts...Smileit making me smileSmileagree with u...let us all together try to make our forum active

Shaya_123

Goldie

Shaya_123

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Much need post. Thanks yahSmile

gowripriya

IF-Dazzler

gowripriya

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
our effort will bring navya2 in 2013 hoping for the best thanks for ur post

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz