Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Gauav's birthday celebration...extended vid (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Praves

Praves

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Hey Benlog, can someone please explain? Embarrassed

I have never watched Nach Baliye before... only heard about it!!!
I know the participants are couples, but as per the rules, should all of them be married couples??? EmbarrassedConfused

Actually, I am feeling really bad for Gaurav! Unhappy  He is such a wonderful dancer and on top of that, those expressions & all...Day Dreaming

Not forgetting, we all here would have been so excited to see him in this show!!! Dancing

Edited by Praves - 20 December 2012 at 10:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gauav's birthday celebration...extended vid (Page 2)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged

hey Pravben...

the paticipants should either be married or seeing each other...
a few previous couple who took part in the show have even split now

its a shame he doesnt have a baliye...they should have offered him hosting atleast...it would have been awesome to see him but koi na i'm hopeful about better things for him...

Praves

Praves

Praves

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks Hinaben for the info!! Hug

Nevertheless, I believe it's a bit ridiculous coz anyone who badly wants to participate in NB can come with a partner and introduce him or her as boyfriend/girlfriend or fiance!!! Confused But, of course, our Gaurav is not that dishonest nor obsessed!! Approve

When I read (not here) that KW was supposed to host NB, I felt sad that Gaurav did not get that offer, especially when he is looking forward to hosting!!!Unhappy And the saddest part, there are two hosts...Let's hope there are better things ahead for him as you say...Stern Smile

hinz

Praves

Praves

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Btw, did you notice that all the 'Karans' of the industry are luckier!!Tongue

Edited by Praves - 20 December 2012 at 1:04pm

hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

lol Pravben...the Karans may be luckier but they arent hald as talented as our Gaurav...waqt waqt ki baat hai yaar ...our lucky days are long dueWinkbe patient and optimistic Big smile

Edited by hinz - 20 December 2012 at 5:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praves-Subbiha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Plus think about it this way if GK hosted nach baliye we wud only see him twice a week and it would have taken even longer to see him in a daily soap so I am actually glad in a way that he is not hosting Nach baliye

Praveshinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

so true...everything happens for a reason and this reason better be damn goodROFL

Edited by hinz - 20 December 2012 at 5:56pm

Praves-Subbiha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
It better hinaben LOL

Praveshinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.