Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Don't know if anyone mentioned this already and sorry if it has but ...
do you guys think Ramdhari asked Meera to come to the haveli or do you think Prithvi acted on his own to get back at her for what he thought was bringing Aakash there on purpose to somehow collaborate with her that would in turn have some kind of negative impact on his Datta Thakur?

If Ramu did it on purpose I've lost a lot of respect for him as what I thought may have been a very protective dad (not acknowledging her on purpose because for some reason he was protecting her from some sort of harm).  That is just way to cold hearted!!!

And if Prithvi did it, it's not any better but he doesn't believe Miu is his datta's daughter and he's probably trying to get even with her for all she's done to him.  (Ie. calling him a basta*d in front of the panchaat, stopping the shrahd and the other many things I'm sure he blames on her)
 I don' agree with him in fact I didn't care for his attitude and the pleasure he seemed to be deriving from Miu's obvious emotional pain today but I still could digest it better if it was in fact Prithvi who brought her there without Ramu's knowledge then to have such a heartless dad!

Edited by Parm. - 18 December 2012 at 1:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rimitimi2000br200910snehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did Ramu really call Meera to the haveli or did" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
May be daata asked miu to be there...but i think it was Prithvi' s nautanki saying her daata has asked to come considering her as daughter...bechari ki khushi ki ansu mein bhi sach nahi dikh raha prithvi ko he so blindly believes daata huh i would love to see prithvi hating daata in future hehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.br200910

luvsati

Goldie

luvsati

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
i think its prithvi drama 2 give emotional pain to miu. Bcoz what was the need 4 Prithvi to say in front of miu that ramu called her daughter. Felt sad 4 miu..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

-MallyluvsJ2M-

IF-Rockerz

-MallyluvsJ2M-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
i don't think he actually called meera bcuz when sunheri hugged him he saw meera and he was a bit shocked
prithvi lied to her i guess

Parm.

rimitimi2000

IF-Dazzler

rimitimi2000

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Confused...May be..P...play with M

Parm.

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
I think... Prithvi ka hi Big drama hai...Embarrassed coz Prithvi ne pic dekh liya so now Miu out ho village se ...Shocked

Parm.

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

May be daata asked miu to be there...but i think it was Prithvi' s nautanki saying her daata has asked to come considering her as daughter...bechari ki khushi ki ansu mein bhi sach nahi dikh raha prithvi ko he so blindly believes daata huh i would love to see prithvi hating daata in future hehe

Hey Sneha,

I too would love to see datta blinders removed from Prithvi's eyes in the future.  He needs to think and do things for himself not just blindly follow Ramu all the time.  I wonder if they'll make Ramu look like he sacrificed his family for their safety so he still remains noble and good as far as Prithvi is concerned or some other truth comes out too make him not seem so honorable.

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsati

i think its prithvi drama 2 give emotional pain to miu. Bcoz what was the need 4 Prithvi to say in front of miu that ramu called her daughter. Felt sad 4 miu..

I think that is probably the way it went down.  If not I'm going to really hate Ramu! 

I too felt really bad for Miu today.  All this time she has professing that she is only there for her Bittu's husband but deep down she also wanted her daddy.Cry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.