Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

India-Forums

Missing him more than ever :((( (Page 2)

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Hey SubbiHugCompletely empathise with you allCryI miss him sooo much!!! And to think I'll be going to MUMBAI now, of all timesCryI'll tell you how to not miss him so much. I have devised a simple and effective way. I keep daydreaming about him- like how his life is going, what he is doing, etc. It's like for a major part of the day I direct his fictional life and I have even directed him in a serial composed by myselfLOL All in the secrecy of my mindEmbarrassed I know it's dumb and crazy but it keeps me happyBig smile

BTW in Ardhaangini, he played Nivaan Chaddha, who was the hero's friend. He came back from abroad and grew a liking for the girl. He flirted with her, tried to dance with her (there is a REALLY droolworthy scene of his in a black suit when he tries to dance with herDay Dreaming) but soon realised the love (????) between the two characters (Gaurav looked MUCH better with her, trust me! Not that he doesn't sizzle with just about ANYONE opposite him) and left graciouslySmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinz-Subbiha-

Praves Senior Member
Praves
Praves

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Hey Shreys, hope you have a great time during your holidays...
I still pray that, by some miracle, you be able to meet Gaurav!!! Wink
Biz...Hug

Edited by Praves - 18 December 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz-Subbiha-

-Subbiha- IF-Rockerz
-Subbiha-
-Subbiha-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Praves

Hi again Benlog...Sorry, I have been busy...Embarrassed

It was a real treat watching GK on SP a few days ago. He was awesome!! There is no word left to describe him or his performance... For me, he is unique & so perfect!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Like you, I am missing Gaurav like hell!!! CryCry  I am depressed, sad and frustrated... I keep wondering when he will come back & how long it will take him to get a new good show worth his calibre!!! I would love to see him in a character similar to Prithvi, mature & macho!!! Blushing Prithvi has always been my favourite!!!Day DreamingHeart 

As for us being busy with other shows during his absence, as he said, he must be kidding!!! Well... there is no comparison, yaar!!! No way!! I do watch two shows...but then, life just goes on after 20 mins...no feeling, no attachment, no craziness or whatsoever!!! Disapprove

WE MISS YOU, GAURAV KHANNA!!!   Please come back asap...

It was definitely a treat pravben...especially because we thought he was gonna be away for a long time; but that short appearance and his birthday week went great for us with his brilliant performances and interviews

Same here would love to see him in a similar character as prithvi; like a rough and tough angry young man look hayeeDay DreamingDay Dreaming

@bold - exactly its different with GK; no comparison whatsoever

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinz

-Subbiha- IF-Rockerz
-Subbiha-
-Subbiha-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GauravsDbest

Hey SubbiHugCompletely empathise with you allCryI miss him sooo much!!! And to think I'll be going to MUMBAI now, of all timesCryI'll tell you how to not miss him so much. I have devised a simple and effective way. I keep daydreaming about him- like how his life is going, what he is doing, etc. It's like for a major part of the day I direct his fictional life and I have even directed him in a serial composed by myselfLOL All in the secrecy of my mindEmbarrassed I know it's dumb and crazy but it keeps me happyBig smile

BTW in Ardhaangini, he played Nivaan Chaddha, who was the hero's friend. He came back from abroad and grew a liking for the girl. He flirted with her, tried to dance with her (there is a REALLY droolworthy scene of his in a black suit when he tries to dance with herDay Dreaming) but soon realised the love (????) between the two characters (Gaurav looked MUCH better with her, trust me! Not that he doesn't sizzle with just about ANYONE opposite him) and left graciouslySmile

@bold - ROFLROFLoh my goshhh u cracked me up with that shrek; and that is because i do that like all the timeROFL after his performance i havent stopped thinking about his next show with aditi (ofcourse thats my fantasyLOL); his character, their romance, their scenes in the showLOLLOL gaushh what he does to us

before i used to try thinking of him in a show along with shilpa anand tooLOL

PravesGauravsDbesthinz

-Subbiha- IF-Rockerz
-Subbiha-
-Subbiha-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

so true Subbihaben, life's different when we have a GK show on...
its so much more we live after those 20 mins...whereas the other shows are just mere ways to pass time until he returns...to make our lives fun again Day Dreaming

exactly hinaben; like with GK; theres making avis and stuff and then ofcourse drooling over him; what his two minute performance did to us; a half an hour show of someone else cant even match to thatEmbarrassed

PaarineetaPraveshinz

Praves Senior Member
Praves
Praves

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Hey Benlog!!!Hug

Did you know that Gaurav left for Dubai today??? Smile Hope he has a great time there!!! Wink

Still missing him though!!!Cry
hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Praves

Hey Benlog!!!Hug

Did you know that Gaurav left for Dubai today??? Smile Hope he has a great time there!!! Wink

Still missing him though!!!Cry

really?
how do u know?
oh Shrek :(((

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Praves

Praves Senior Member
Praves
Praves

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
WinkLOL

Sorry, coming later...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index