Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Yes i was the one making the having spirits postsLOL and here i am missing him so so so bad;CryCryCry especially after watching his performances this week. After watching him perform on suraj hua madham i am missing him like more than ever...just cant help but think of seeing him in a new show; a complete romantic show and seeing something like prithvi/ ruhaan all over again! plus it doesnt help that i am rewatching PriDa scenes; makes me think and hope for his new show even moreee! Pleaseee come back soon Gaurav HeartHeartHeart

and now i'm cursing myself; why did i watch all his shows alreadyLOL i could have otherwise watched him in something completely new had i not watched some of his showsLOLLOLi havent watched a single episode of ardhangini though and not able to find it anywhere on the internetConfused any of you watched that show or have any idea what happened in itConfused havent watched all of bhbk but i just cant get myself to watch it for some reason

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PaarineetaPraveshinzsathurajrahmona_pakswe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Missing him more than ever :(((" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
its like i live on Abeer-Leher, Prithvi-Damini and Ruhaan simran scenes along with Gaurav's interviewsHeart

Also watch Prem Nandini scenes sometimes and appreciate them much more than i did beforeEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinzsathuraj

Praves

Praves

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Hey Subbihaben Hug

Actually, I am feeling the same as you since last weekend and wanted to express myself !!!Unhappy

Coming back later... have to run...sorry!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz-Subbiha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Praves

Hey Subbihaben Hug

Actually, I am feeling the same as you since last weekend and wanted to express myself !!!Unhappy

Coming back later... have to run...sorry!!Embarrassed

no worries pravbenEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged

feeling the same Subbihaben...
PriDa & AbHer scenes is what I rely on these days...

its so depressing to not have him around..hope he returns super soon and may his next show rock it to the top !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PaarineetaPraves-Subbiha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

feeling the same Subbihaben...
PriDa & AbHer scenes is what I rely on these days...

its so depressing to not have him around..hope he returns super soon and may his next show rock it to the top !

i am so enthusiastic and hopeful for his new show but ughhh missing him reallyyy bad right now
lol and yeh i've been living on prida, abher and ruhaan simran scenes ever since ypnhk ended! 

u know how he said we would get busy with other shows...if only he knew that wasnt trueCry i wish i cud easily get over him so wouldnt be missing him this bad right now...but just cant! yeh we do watch one or two other shows...but thats just watching the show for 20 mins; nothing else to do with the show after those 20 mins

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged

so true Subbihaben, life's different when we have a GK show on...
its so much more we live after those 20 mins...whereas the other shows are just mere ways to pass time until he returns...to make our lives fun again Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praves-Subbiha-

Praves

Praves

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Hi again Benlog...Sorry, I have been busy...Embarrassed

It was a real treat watching GK on SP a few days ago. He was awesome!! There is no word left to describe him or his performance... For me, he is unique & so perfect!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Like you, I am missing Gaurav like hell!!! CryCry  I am depressed, sad and frustrated... I keep wondering when he will come back & how long it will take him to get a new good show worth his calibre!!! I would love to see him in a character similar to Prithvi, mature & macho!!! Blushing Prithvi has always been my favourite!!!Day DreamingHeart 

As for us being busy with other shows during his absence, as he said, he must be kidding!!! Well... there is no comparison, yaar!!! No way!! I do watch two shows...but then, life just goes on after 20 mins...no feeling, no attachment, no craziness or whatsoever!!! Disapprove

WE MISS YOU, GAURAV KHANNA!!!   Please come back asap...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Paarineetahinz-Subbiha-rahmona_pakswe

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.