Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

luvsati

Goldie

luvsati

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
i think the family which ramu introduce to miu is fake. Bcoz if ramu has another daughter n wife then till now why they didn't mentioned it. If it is true then whole scanerio will change. It put ? Mark on the loyalty of datta thakur. Miu should stop her mission rite now.

Sry guyz,i m not able 2 take part in the activity of the forum bcoz i m operating through mobile. But i will do whatever i can.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.funkylicious-MallyluvsJ2M-br200910jmoyee200liza81snehapatromisty85KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "fake family" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
 No this is not fake family coz Articles... say 2nd wife & daughter...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
I wish that were true...

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Somehow after watching face of prabha i felt shez not wife of ramu...huh anyways lets wait to watch ramu ka gazab kahani lol

sue_21

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
may bee wife Fake & Daughter Badi thakurain ki...Smile

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Somehow after watching face of prabha i felt shez not wife of ramu...huh anyways lets wait to watch ramu ka gazab kahani lol

truly would be awesome, it would definitely bring Ramu up a notch in my eyes. Smile
The only other way a 2nd wife would absolve him from this 2nd marriage is:  if in fact he really did/does believe that both of them are dead, otherwise wouldn't that be considered bigamy?

snehapatro

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br200910

may bee wife Fake & Daughter Badi thakurain ki...Smile

Maybe but then you gotta wonder why she would claim her as her own?  Hasn't her hubby been in his paraplegic state since the "black" day 20 years ago?

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
the whole family of ramu is fake except miu & bitto :P

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.