Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Tears of Joy or Sorrow Part 20 on pg 39 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 43

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
aww dat was so emotional

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tears of Joy or Sorrow Part 20 on pg 39 (Page 6)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruchshah

ruchshah

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Thanks for sending me a PM!Big smileBig smile Appreciate it!

Comnig to the update...it was an emtional roller-coaster!!  Pihu's innocence, Ram's confusion for Priya...his conflicting anger n love, Ayesha's villianous ways, Shipra's repentence!Clap
I hope, Ram n Priya take legal action against Ayesha, i believe even when u share blood, if things get this dirty, one must take legal recourse!!(of course, me not pressurizing uLOL)
will wait for an update! Please update soon!

Pinkjali

Pinkjali

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Hug Thank u soo much sandhya , u gave all the things i wanted to see... U gaved attention to each and every thing and that's one of ur usp... Laato ke bhoot baato se nahi mante, this ayesha belongs to that catogary.. Beautiful update.. Waiting for the next..

gupta90

gupta90

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
a very nice update, it will be good if ram teaches a lesson to ayeshaSmile

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
finally hard tight slap has adorned the cheeks of cheeky, ha ha ha, she deserves this long back, alas Shipraji understood the situation, am waiting for the next part guess with full of drama, continue ASAP

sangautam

sangautam

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Wishing all my friends a Merry Christmas!

Part 4

Priya opens her eyes and sees Ram, Pihu and Shipra in the room. She has a bright smile on her face seeing Ram and Pihu.

Priya: Good morning! Oh nice to see that Pihu is all ready for school this morning. Mr. Kapoor did you get some rest last night?

Ram: Yes Priya. How are you doing this morning? I hope you slept well last night.

Priya smiles and nods her head.

Pihu: Mamma, you know what happened last night? Papa and I slept in your room and he made aloo parathas for me this morning.

Priya looks questioningly at Ram and he blushes. He scratches his left temple and smiles at Priya. He tells her about last night

FB:

Pihu: Papa can we sleep in Mamma's flat tonight? Please Papa, I miss her very much.

Ram understands that she is feeling insecure and with Priya in the hospital he doesn't want to take any chances with Pihu at KM: Sure Rockstar! But we have to go home first and bring your school bag, uniform and some clothes for me as well.

They go to KM and pick up their stuff and Ram informs KK the plan for the night. KK says it is a wise decision and gives Pihu a hug before they leave.

They reach the flat and Neha is there reading a book in the living room. She opens the door and is surprised to see Ram and Pihu.

Neha: Hi Fatty! What brings you here? Hello, Pihu how are you?

Pihu: Neha auntie, can Papa and I spend the night here? I want to sleep in Mamma's room because I miss her.

Neha: Sure Pihu, you are both most welcome here. Fatty, please feel comfortable here. I know it is not a big place, but I am sure you will be happy here.

Ram: Thanks Neha and sorry to kick you out of the room once again. I hope you don't mind sleeping in the living room

Neha: Not at all Fatty. I have work to complete, so I don't mind sleeping in the living room. Just yell out for me if you need anything.

Ram: Goodnight Neha.

Neha: Good night Fatty and Pihu.

Ram: Pihu, please change into your night clothes and brush your teeth. Then we can read a story before we sleep. Remember we have to go to school tomorrow, so I will pack your bag while you are getting ready for bed. That way we won't waste any time.

Pihu goes in to change and brush her teeth. She comes out wearing Priya's night shirt. It is long so it looks like a nightie for Pihu.

Ram looks at Pihu and smiles. Pihu is holding Priya's shirt in her hands and running her fingers all over it. She smells the sleeves and kisses the shirt. Ram is so touched at the way Pihu is expressing her feelings for Priya. His eyes fill up and he tries to hide his tears from Pihu.

Ram: Okay Pihu, let us get a book to read tonight. They settle down to read a book and soon Pihu is fast asleep. Ram covers her with the comforter and goes to change. He comes back into bed and runs his fingers through Pihu's hair and gives her a kiss on her cheek. He heaves a deep sigh and the days happenings run through his mind. He looks around the room and is reminded of their room in KM. He looks as the picture of Pihu and Priya on the wall and says "Goodnight Priya. Hope you sleep well". He also falls asleep and soon both father and daughter are snoring.

In the morning, Ram wakes up and is looking around for a minute and he remembers that he is in Priyas flat. He looks at the picture behind the bed and smiles. He cuddles Pihu and is trying to wake her up gently.

Pihu: Good morning Papa.

Ram: Good morning Rockstar! Time to get up and get ready for school. Please go and brush your teeth and have a bath and get ready. I will see what is there for breakfast.

Pihu: Papa, can you make Aloo parathas?

Ram: I have never made them before, but I can try.

Pihu: Mamma says that if you want to make anything tasty then you should put a lot of love in the food, then it will automatically taste good. That is the secret of how she makes such tasty food.

Ram smiles: Okay Rockstar, I will try and make it and will remember to put a lot of love in it.

He goes out and sees Neha in the kitchen.

Ram: Good morning Neha, you are up pretty early.

Neha: Good morning Fatty. Hope you had a good nights rest. You need to relax and get as much rest as possible, because you are still recovering yourself. Can I make you a cup of tea and can I make some breakfast too?

Ram: No thank you Neha. I don't drink tea these days and Pihu wanted me to make her aloo parathas, so if you will be my guinea pig I will make some for you too.

Neha is surprised and looks wide-eyed at Ram: Wow! Fatty and making Aloo Parathas. I must see this and sure I will definitely taste it. You know you are competing with the worlds best right?

Ram smiles at Neha and gets to work in the kitchen. Neha offers to help, but Ram says he will figure this out on his own. Pihu walks into the kitchen in her uniform and sees Ram at work and giggles.

Ram: What's the matter Rockstar? Why are you laughing at your Papa?

Pihu giggles again: I am looking at all the stuff around the kitchen. Do you need any help Papa?

Ram: No thank you Pihu, I will manage. Remember I am making them with a lot of love.

After a lot of pottering in the kitchen, which looks like a storm has been through it, Ram comes out of the kitchen looking like a walking ingredients shelf. He has a lot of food on his clothes, hair, face and Pihu is very amused. Neha hides her giggles and gives Ram a wide grin.

Neha: Wow Fatty! You actually made some aloo parathas without burning them all.

Ram frowns naughtily at Neha: Now Neha, stop teasing me, this is the first time I am making aloo parathas. Priya says I make very good pakodas, now let's see what my Rockstar says about my aloo parathas.

They eat the parathas which are partly burnt and of different shapes and are all laughing around the dining table.

Pihu: Papa, the aloo parathas are very nice; not as good as Mamma's but they are very tasty. Thank you Papa.

Ram: Thank you for the secret ingredient Pihu, I put a lot of love in the parathas, that is why you are able to eat them.

Pihu: Papa, can we take some aloo parathas for Mamma? I am sure she would like to taste them.

Ram is very excited and packs one for Priya and Neha gives him Pihu's lunch box that she had packed in the morning. Ram and Pihu leave for the hospital.

Back at the hospital:

Priya is listening intently to all the happenings in her flat and is so touched. She looks shyly at Ram and they have an eye lock.

Pihu snaps them out again: Mamma you should taste the aloo parathas Papa made. He brought one for you.

Ram opens the container and feeds Priya a small bite. Priya takes it in her mouth and looks at Ram. She chews it and smiles.

Priya: Very nice Mr. Kapoor, your aloo paratha is also very good like your pakodas. 

Priya and Ram are transported back to when Ram made Pakodas during the fulfilling of Priya's wishes and both look at each other and shy smiles are exchanged.

Ram: Yes I had my breakfast with Pihu.

Pihu: Mamma, you know Papa put our secret ingredient in the aloo parathas he made. That is why they came out so well.

Both Ram and Priya look at each other and smile.

Nutz comes into the room and Ram is giving her instructions for the day. He asks her to drop off Pihu at school and take Mummyji home with her. He is hopeful that Priya will be discharged later that day so they can all go home.

Okay friends, I am going to close this short episode. More in my next .

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramalfyprameghaark93Trieshpinky2606nagma0anurayagupta90ruchshahbalhfan4everPinkjalikaparikh1snehasyacrystal30PoojaMishtyharibol79sreev12anupam_dilParusDivssss283_CandyCream_viny_queen-Srishty-leena04jineejiggsiLuvRamKapoordesi_baby07luvsakshivironikajain

luvsakshi

IF-Sizzlerz

luvsakshi

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Woww that scene where Pihu wore Priyas nightshirt is too good ...
I  can si visalize peehu in that scene ... Great going .. Update soon..
Btw Merry christmas to you also ..

Edited by luvsakshi - 25 December 2012 at 12:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangautam

balhfan4ever

balhfan4ever

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Ram making aloo paranthaas for his princess...how cute! Very nice update. Merry Xmas to u tooBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top