Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey sandhyaji ... thats really a rolercoaster update ..
Loved the way how priya explained the kid to understnd the circumstances,Hoe Ram became his papa..
thats a great thought yaar .. really really wonderful .. i loved it and i wont be surpriced if they will take this scene from your ff ...Its indeed a thought ful way to understand a child ..and i must say kush is a very smart kid tooo ... Thank you so much for the update ...
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was damn good...loved the way raya dealt with the situation
incredible writing
thanks for d pm
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
simply superb, the way u handle the situation is remarkable, making him understand the situation in the form of story and that too of Lord Krishna is so apt in this situation, eagerly waiting for next part, plz update ASAP
sangautam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Part 13

After dinner and putting the children to sleep Ram and Priya go out on the lawn for some fresh air. This is becoming a routine for them. They settle down on the garden swing for a while. It seems to help them unwind after a long tiring day. This is their special quality time together, time for them to share their thoughts, talk things over with each other and a much needed time for the two of them to catch up on all the five years lost in between. Everyone knows where they are, but no one wants to disturb them at all. This is the beauty of their relationship, gathering all the lose strings and weaving a dream for a better tomorrow – together forever. Watching them on the garden swing, sitting close to each other, Ram putting his left arm possessively around Priyas shoulders while Priya rests her head as close to his heart as possible, listening to the song of his heart – their song from his heart.

Ram: The way you expressed my thoughts to Kush was beautiful. I would never have thought of taking that path. As usual, you managed it perfectly. What would I do without you?

Priya: That is why you are stuck with me for the rest of our lives Ram. I love Kush just as I love Peehu and I sincerely want the best for him. I am more than willing to help him get the life he so richly deserves and if that means us adopting him as our own, so be it.

Ram: Are you confident that Ayesha is serious about turning over a new leaf? Can we trust her with Kush just as yet? You understand how fine the line is for Kush? It could go either way which means it could make or scar him for life.

Priya: You are just mirroring my thoughts Ram. Part of me wants Ayesha to take on that responsibility and make it work and part of me wants to hold on to Kush and be his mother for the rest of his life. On second thoughts, she is with Ma, Papa, Natasha and Karthik. I know Nuts is very attached to Kush and she will not let anything wrong to happen. Let us give it a shot Ram, unless we try we will never know how it will go. I will meet up with Kush everyday at least for the next couple of weeks, when I pick them up after school. I will personally take him to Sharma house and drop him off and pick him up for school as well. Kush is comfortable with me so if there is something wrong going on, then he will definitely tell me one way or the other.

Ram: I just hope and pray that the transition is smooth and I am confident now that my Priya Angel is back she will make things alright.

Priya smiles at him as she remembers her first meeting with Kush at Rahul's birthday party: That puts a lot of pressure on me, but don't worry, as long as I have the love of my life by my side, I will do my best.

Ram holds Priya's chin in his right hand and lifts her face only to get lost in those beautiful lotus eyes. All they see is endless love for each other. There are no traces of anger or sadness; just pure love for each other. The eye lock continues even as he moves his face slowly towards Priya's and their lips meet. The feeling is euphoric and they are not able to take their eyes off each other. Slowly Priya closes her eyes to feel the love they have for each other. Slowly she breaks away from him  savoring the beautiful sensation their bodies are feeling. Neither of them is in a hurry to take things further. They are just content to be in each others arms enjoying the feeling of love and proximity they have for each other. They are on a whole different level, beyond the physical longing for each other, they are just enjoying being with each other, something they have yearned and longed for all these years, never knowing if and when they will be able to enjoy this togetherness. Ram takes Priya's hand and slaps himself with it, leaving her surprised at the action.

Priya: What was that all about? Why are you slapping my husband? How dare you?

Ram smiles gently: Just wanted to make sure this was not a dream. Are we really……..

Priya's lips meet his to silence him. This time Ram breaks away.

Ram looks into her eyes teasingly: So was that kiss just to shut me up?

Priya nods her head: I don't like you hurting MY man. You don't have the right to.

Ram smiles: Next time you can only kiss me if you love me, not otherwise.

He winks at her and both of them get into their time machine and go back five years to the night when they professed their love for each other and took their relationship to a whole new level; the beautiful night when they became man and wife in the true sense of the phrase.

Ram: I love you Priya.

Priya: I love you more.

Ram throws his head back and laughs loudly while she looks adoringly at HER MAN. She rests her head on his broad chest to refuel her tired soul – replenish it with renewed energy from the sounds of his heartbeat. He bends down and plants a kiss on her hair as he rests his face on her head.

Ram: I think we should go inside and catch up on some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day for me. I have not been to work for a few days now and there are so many meetings scheduled.

Priya: Oh, so you are going back to work tomorrow? I have to talk to Ayesha and take Kush there after school. I have to give Peehu's room finishing touches as well, because if Kush is not with her tomorrow, she will need to be close to us.

She goes into their room and watches Pihu and Kush asleep and a smile creeps up on her face. Kush has a pillow over his ear and the bugles are blowing with full gusto. She smiles and shakes her head from side to side. She walks up to them and kisses both of them on their forehead and replaces the pillow gently on his ear. She goes to her dressing table and brushes her hair before settling down beside Kush. Peehu is sleeping beside Ram.

It is almost day break and Priya stirs in her bed. She looks to her right and sees the most beautiful sight –her two children, Peehu and Kush and her Ram smiling in his sleep. "How childlike and innocent he looks while he is asleep?" She gets out of bed slowly so that she doesn't wake them up. She tip toes into the rest room and after a bit, comes out fresh as the morning dew, sky blue saree, wet hair wrapped in a towel. She unwraps the towel as she walks to the dressing table across the room. She looks at the time, it is almost seven. She combs her hair and leaves the room to get everything ready for her family.

She goes into the kitchen and makes tea for everyone. When she is almost done, Soumya enters and Priya hands her tea cups for the rest of the family, while she takes a tray with tea for Ram and her and milk for the children. She goes up, sets the tray on the table by the couch and opens the curtains letting the first rays of the sun to come flooding into the room, brightening the place. Ram groans as he shuts his eyes tightly to stop the brightness of the room from hurting his eyes. Peehu and Kush sit up in bed.

Peehu: Good morning Mamma, good morning Papa and good morning Kush.

Priya comes and sits by Kush on the bed and ruffles his hair and Peehu's as well: Good morning Bachche and a very good morning to Bachche's Papa too.

Ram: Good morning everyone. Peehu and Kush give both Priya and Ram hugs and all are up.

Priya: Okay children, please go brush your teeth. I have your milk here so you need to come back and finish it. Ram, your tea is also ready, so I will pour it out for you after you are done brushing your teeth. Soon the four of them have their respective cups in their hands. The children gulp down their milk and run along downstairs to get ready for school.

She leaves the room while Ram props himself on the bed with his back against the headboard, rubs his eyes and gets out of bed slowly waddling along to the wash room. He sees his clothes set out by Priya in the dressing room and smiles.

Soon all four of them are done with breakfast and ready to leave. They do their morning ritual of saying bye to KK and Dadi and saying Bye. Kush is looking a bit apprehensive as he remembers his talk with Ram and Priya last night. Priya senses his insecurity and gives him a more attention.

Kush: Dadi, I am not coming back here this evening. I am going to my Nanu's house from school. My Mom is going to live there, so I have to go too.

KK takes him in her arms and gives him a kiss on his cheek: Kush, please convey my regards to your Nani and Nanaji. God bless you beta.

Priya comes and holds his hand and walks out with him after saying bye to everyone. Peehu is already in the car sitting next to Ram. Kush gets in next to her and Priya sits next to Kush. She stretches her arm and puts it around Kush, while he rests his arm in her lap.

Priya: I will get off at school with Kush and Peehu. I need to have a word with their teacher. Why don't you get dropped off at work and send the car back for me Ram? This way, I will be done with the teacher and will get dropped off at Papa's place. Shankar, please come back to pick me up at Papa's place before coming to school. I want to come and pick up the children.

Shankar: Sure madam.

The children give Ram a hug and rush out of the car. Ram looks at Priya and smiles at her: Good luck Priya, have a nice day. Keep me posted about how everything is going. I will probably see you in the evening at Sharma House. Priya says bye and gets off while the car leaves.

Priya: Good morning Ms. Rao how are you?

Ms. Rao: Good morning Mrs. Kapoor. I am fine thank you and how are you? You said you wanted to see me to discuss something important, I'm afraid it will have to be a short discussion as I need to get back to my class. If you need more time, you can come back after school and we can talk.

Priya briefs her about Kush and tells her to watch out for any changes she might observe. Ms. Rao gives her a patient hearing and assures that she will keep an eye on Kush. She thanks the teacher and goes to the class to say bye to the children. She looks around and has to search for them as all the children look so alike in their uniform. She smiles and as she goes down on her knees she gives them both a hug and leaves.

She goes to Sharma house and is greeted by everyone. Ayesha comes out of the room and gives Priya a big hug: Hi Di, how are you? How is Kush?

Priya: Kush is fine Ayesha. How are you? He was asking about you last night. She goes on to tell Ayesha about the talk Ram and she had with Kush about him moving to Sharma House. Her eyes tear up and are threatening to overflow. Priya is trying her best not to let them out of her eyes: Ayesha, please take care of Kush. He is a great kid and needs a mother's love. He is very affectionate and all he said was that his Mom doesn't love him. Please make him erase those thoughts from his young mind and please be there for him. I spoke to his teacher this morning and will follow up this afternoon when I go to pick them up. Just so that the transition is smooth, I will take him to and bring him back from school for a couple of weeks. He is a little stressed out and I do hope you can change that with your kindness.

She tells Shipra, Sudhir and Nuts to take extra care of Kush.

Nuts has tears in her eyes as she is watching Priya tear up and show such genuine concern for the little boy. She walks across the room and gives Priya a hug: Bhabhi, you are so good with Kush. He is very happy with you and keeps talking about you whenever he comes here you know. Please don't worry; we are all here to help Ayesha with the smooth transition.

Seeing Nuts get emotional, Priya loses control over her tears and they just find their way out of her sad eyes. Both of them hold on to each other for a couple of minutes till Priya takes control of herself and wipes her tears. She turns around and smiles at Ayesha: Please do not hesitate to talk to me if ever you need any help whatsoever. I love Kush like he is my own and never want him to be hurt. I want him to have a happy childhood and grow up into a healthy human being.

Ayesha also gets emotional and cries: Thank you so much for all you have done for my son Di. I appreciate it and I promise to do the best I can for him. It is going to be an uphill task, but I will put my heart and soul into this relationship.

All of them prepare Kush's favorite food for him when they come from school and Nuts decorates the living room with balloons and a banner saying "Welcome Kush". There is a lot of hustle bustle in the house.

Priya calls Ram to find out if he has sent the car back to her and he says Shankar will call her when he is there. Within the next few minutes she gets a call from Shankar saying he is waiting downstairs: Okay guys, I am leaving now and will be back with the children. I will call you when we are almost here. Bye

She goes down and is surprised to see Ram in the back seat. She gets into the car next to him: Aww! That is very sweet of you to come to pick up Kush.

Ram smiles at her: I wanted to surprise you and Kush too. He looked rather stressed this morning, so just wanted to be there for him.

Priya holds Ram's hand and gives him a kiss: Thank you Ram, you are a fantastic father. I am sure Kush will be very happy to see you. He dotes on you and loves to be around you. You mean the world to both Peehu and Kush.

Ram looks at Priya and his eyes fill with tears waiting to flow down his chubby cheeks: I am so scared for him Priya. I just hope Ayesha doesn't screw up this time. Kush's whole future depends on her now and if she makes even one mistake, I am taking him back to our home. I am doing all this ONLY because of you. I want to see you happy Priya and I hope you have made the right decision this time. I know this puts a lot of pressure on you, but the first four years of his life have not been the best in more ways than one and I don't think he deserves a raw deal.

Priya puts her hand on Ram's shoulder and gently brings it down his chest. She smiles at him and talks in a soft and calm voice: I understand your tension, but we have to give Ayesha the benefit of doubt. I know how you feel about her and I also hope she has really changed for the better. We are all keeping a very close watch on her and one step in the wrong direction, and she loses Kush forever. I have already told her and Nuts will keep an eye and so will Ma and Papa. Don't worry about Kush, Ram. I am taking this on as my responsibility and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving her a second chance.

Both Priya and Ram go to their class to pick them up and both the children are very happy seeing them.

Kush jumps into Ram's arms and gives him a kiss. He bends over to Priya and gives her a kiss too. Peehu goes to Priya and gives her a hug as she sees Kush with Ram. She sees Kush's happy face and smiles at him. Priya leaves Peehu and Kush with Ram and goes to talk to their teacher.

Ms Rao: Thank you for letting us know of the changes in Kush's life, we did notice a change in his behavior. He was silent and withdrawn pretty much all day and was very preoccupied. We need to closely work together Mrs. Kapoor and I am sure he will be alright once the transition is over. He just needs to be reassured that everything will be fine and God forbid; if something doesn't go as planned you are there to take care and protect him.

Priya: Thank you very much for helping us during this time Ms. Rao, we really appreciate it. I will keep you posted on a daily basis and I hope everything turns out well in the end. One more request Ms. Rao, please do not send him home with anyone other than my husband or me unless I come and personally tell you any different. I am taking the responsibility of dropping them both at school and picking them up at the end of the day, so please make sure the other staff also know about it. I have already spoken to the Principal and she said she will coordinate with you everyday. Thank you once again for the continued support.

Priya walks back to the car where Ram is sitting with Kush and Peehu. Ram tells her that he has informed Papa that they will be going out for lunch before they go to Sharma house. He has asked Ayesha also to join them for lunch and she will meet them at the restaurant. All four of them go into the restaurant and wait for Ayesha. She also joins them in a few minutes and as soon as she sees Kush, she bends down and gives him a tight hug.

Kush is a bit taken aback at the hug initially, but eventually a smile breaks out on his face and Priya looks relieved. Peehu sits between Ram and Priya and Kush is next to Ayesha. They order Kush's favorite food and all of them enjoy their meal. Initially the atmosphere is a little heavy, but as time goes, things get better.

As they reach Sharma House, Kush looks a little sad. He looks at Ayesha and asks her if he can play with Peehu and she says it is okay. Priya tells them that they will stay for a little while and then leave. Kush is happy as they all go upstairs and they are greeted by Nana, Nani and Bua. Kush looks around at all the decorations and the Welcome Home Kush, sign in the living room. He is so excited and takes Peehu inside to play with her. Ayesha goes in with them and Peehu looks at Priya with a little apprehension.

Priya: Peehu, you can play with Kush for a little while. Both Papa and Mamma are going to be in the living room with Nani and Nanu, so don't worry.

Ayesha goes down on her knees and looks at both Peehu and Kush. Nuts is also in the room with them, just to be on the safe side and see that everything is alright. Ayesha holds Peehu and Kush in each hand: Kush and Peehu, I want to say sorry for being so mean and nasty with both of you. I will try my best to be a better mother and maasi to both of you. Please forgive me. She takes them both in her arms and hugs them as she bursts into tears. Kush looks very anxious seeing his mother break down. Peehu steps back a little and with her tiny hands, wipes her tears.

Peehu: Maasi, please don't cry, Mamma said that you are her sister and that you want to be our friends. We also want to be your friend and play with you.

Ayesha is so overwhelmed at the affection she is getting from Peehu and feels ashamed of herself. Slowly they settle down to play and soon they are all comfortable with each other playing some board games.

After a while, Priya goes into the room and is happy to see them playing well. She smiles and tells them that they are going to leave as soon as they are done playing the game. Kush gives Ram, Priya and Peehu a hug and goes to hold Ayesha's hand as they are all bidding goodbye to each other. Both Ram and Priya are doing their best to hold their tears as they walk away. Priya turns back as they reach the elevator and kneels down as she looks at Kush and opens her arms out to him asking him to come to her. Kush comes running to her and puts his arms around her neck and hugs her. Priya closes her eyes briefly controlling her emotions and looks at Kush.

Priya: We love you Kush and you are always welcome in our home. Peehu, Papa and I will miss you very much, but we know your Mom will take good care of you. You always remember that we love you very much and you can always call us, talk to us and we will still do stuff together. Be a good boy Kush, we are very proud of you. Your Mamma and Papa will always be there for you darling. She gives him one more tight hug, while Ram ruffles his hair. They step into the elevator and leave. Their ride down the elevator is a silent one. No one is in a mood to talk and Ram is trying his best to control his tears. Priya puts an arm around his back and gently rubs it. She puts her other arm on his chest and looks him in the eyes. Ram looks into her eyes and she smiles and nods her head. They walk silently to the car and leave for KM.

Priya: Are you going back to work this afternoon, Ram?

Ram just shakes his head from side to side. Peehu looks at Ram and holds him from the side and buries her face in his tummy. He bends down and looks at her and smiles through his tears. His heart is heavy and he has a vacant look in his eyes. He slowly walks upstairs into his room and shuts the door behind him. Priya watches him from downstairs as she takes Peehu to her room. She goes to KK and tells her about all that happened and KK looks a little worried.

Priya: Ma, please take care of Peehu, I will go upstairs and see to Ram for a little while. Please don't worry about your son Ma, I promise he will be fine. I know this separation is very hard for him and this is not going to be very easy, but, I will do my best Ma.

KK: Priya, I am very worried about Ram and I know you will take good care of him. Don't worry about Peehu for now, I will take care of her.

Priya to Peehu: Baby, you know Papa is missing Kush, so he is sad. I am going upstairs to talk to him now. Please don't give Dadi any trouble. Once you are done changing and finish drinking your milk, you can come upstairs if you want.

Peehu: Mamma, I want to make a card for Papa. I will make the card and then come upstairs. I love you very much Mamma. You are the world's best Mamma, even Kush said that to me in school. Priya pats Peehu and then goes upstairs to their room.

Okay my friends, I will stop this update here. Please do take the time to read and let me know what you think.

lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice  Please continue soon
ruchshah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fab update!!!😃

Thanks for the PM...😊
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sandhya you were wonderful asusual.Good to see that Kush now got his rightful love from his biological mom.Priya would be the best but i feel happy when i read he being loved by Aye..Ram will surely miss hom a lot as Kush was the reason for Ram's happiness when he lost Priya.Keep it up n keep going.
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Few..!! That was a really long one.. Happy, happy and superb happy.. The seperation was sad but yet very beautifully discribed... From the biggest thing to smallest thing everything was written finely.. I am sure that after the moment of realization ayesha will be a gr8 mother to kush.. Ram Insecurity regarding kush and ayesha relation is very common , hope priya will be successful to clear the fear from ram heart soon. Gr8 work sandhya, update soon..
nehaprasad1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful... The bonding.. The flow of emotions were overwhelming!! Lovely.. Im speechless!
viny_queen thumbnail
so lovely update dear