Tears of Joy or Sorrow Part 20 on pg 39 - Page 14

Posted: 11 years ago
awesome! πŸ‘

I am with you on that second chance turn.
Nice update dear...thanks for pm...continue soon!!!
i think ayesha deserves a second chance...thanks...
Nice update Sandhya. I too believe in giving second chances, and I hope Ayesha improves her behaviour, if not for anybody else, then at least for Khush, who is just an innocent child.
I completely agree with u, intact I also believe that second chance should be given, let's see how Ayesha turns up, and I also firmly believe that education is the most important thing in ones life and when u want to start ur life afresh start with the scratch, so education is essential, and with that the hardship as thud is the will force which make person to move forward, will wait for the next update, take care
very well written πŸ˜Š hope everything with ayesha settles down soon😊

please continue soon πŸ˜Š
me too thinks she needs a secnd chance.. continue soon dear!!!!!!
glad ayesha changed...she does deserve another chance
cool job
inspirational update.. if you realize your faults and accept it with a aim to make amends... than there is always a scope of change to turn a new leaf in life positively.. for yourself and others too..
Ayesha Ram n Priya interaction so Nice..
Love wala mrg so cute one..: )
Agree, i agree with u on each and every term. We should give everyone a second chance.. As i always said that u potray relationships very beautiful.. Ayesha is not that bad by her heart, after all she has been brought up by priya.. There has to be some good things in her... Starting of this update was very romantic and i loved that 2... Take care of urself, story updates can wait.. Update next when u get time, no need to be worry or hurry... Sandhya u rock