Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
part 2
omg in just one moment story has changed from where to where Priya in hospital even on death bad as she can't live without her love of life & life of love... what an emotional coonect btw PriPithey r just amezing... awww what an updte yaar u brought tears in my eyes... such a thouchy update... now post next soon waitinggg & thanks for PM...
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very nice and touchy update...please update next part!!!
sangautam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Part 3

The doctor comes back into the room and sees Ram and Pihu by Priya's side and is relieved to see color coming back in Priya's face. He tells Ram that the test results were improving now and if she continues to improve at this rate she should be out of the hospital in a couple of days. But, till then she needs constant monitoring and a lot of rest. Her brain had undergone a lot of trauma and if she doesn't get the rest she needs, recuperation will take longer. He allows visitors to come in one at a time and spend no more than five minutes each and they will have to leave. He also tells Ram that it is not advisable to keep Pihu in the hospital, because all this might have a negative effect on the little child and that will set back Priyas health.

Ram to Pihu: Rockstar, the doctor says that Mamma is getting better, but she needs a lot of rest. If we let her rest now then she can come home in two days, otherwise she will have to be in the hospital for a longer time.

Pihu: Papa, if we go home, who will look after Mamma?

Ram is in a dilemma. He wants to stay with Priya, but doesn't want to leave Pihu alone at home. He doesn't trust Ayesha and Pihu is still not comfortable with anyone but him in KM.

As if she has read Ram's mind, Pihu says: Papa, why don't you stay with Mamma. I will stay with Nutz bua at Nanu's home. But, you must promise me that you will let me come and see Mamma again in the evening. Bua can bring me back. If you are with her Mamma will be happy and she will get well soon. She holds on to Ram's hand with one hand and Priya's with the other and smiles.

Ram bends down and picks up his Rockstar in his arms: Are you sure you will be alright with Bua? If you will be happier I can come and stay with you at home and I can ask Bua to stay with Mamma. I will come back during the day when you are at school. That way I can spend time with both of you

They both turn and look at Priya and she looks at them and gives them a weak smile. Some of the medication seems to be making her drowsy, so she keeps drifting off to sleep on and off, but as long as she sees her beloved Ram and Pihu, she is happy.

Everyone is allowed to come in and spend a little time with Priya, while Ram and Pihu are watching them eagerly and making sure they do not disturb her. Priya is content and drifts into sleep again. When Nutz comes in, Priya is awake and tries to talk to her.

Nutz: Priya, it's okay. Please don't strain and try to talk, you need to get as much rest as possible so that we can get you out of here as fast as possible.

She signs to Nutz to come closer as she is unable to talk too loudly: Natasha, please take Mr. Kapoor and Pihu home. He needs rest as he is also just recovering. I don't know how long he has been sitting by my bed, but he has to lay down and rest too. I will be fine here, please take them home.

Nutz: Don't worry Priya, I will make sure Bhai goes home and gets some rest. You are right; he has to be fighting fit before he can take care of his family. You don't worry about him or anyone else. I will take care of them. You just get well soon and come back home. We want you out of here as soon as possible.

Shipra is listening to all the discussion going on. She goes to Sudhir and says that she will stay with Priya and take care of her. Ever since the shooting incident and the whole custody issue, she has been feeling very guilty of not being there for Priya while she was ready to give her life for her ungrateful mother. She sincerely wants to spend some time with Priya so that she can make up with her and clear her conscience a bit. Ram is not too comfortable with her staying over with Priya.

Ram: Choti, please take Pihu home with you. She needs to get some rest. I will stay with Priya now and if I need, I can rest on the couch. You can bring Pihu back during visiting hours in the evening. I am hoping that the doctor will let us take Priya home by this evening. Mummyji, you can go home with Papa now.

Shipra gives a very sad look to Sudhir. He raises his hand in a gesture telling her to wait. He knows that Shipra really wants to help with Priya and also understands why Ram doesn't want her to stay. They both go up to Priya and pat her on her head gently and leave the room with Nutz and Pihu. Everyone starts to leave.

Ram picks up Pihu and says: Rockstar, I want you to get some rest so please go to Nanu's house with Bua and you can come back with her in the evening. I will be with Mamma now. Pihu nods her head and leaves with Nutz and the rest of the Sharma family.

After everyone has left, Ram goes back to the stool by Priya's bed and sits down. He takes her hand in his and gently rubs it. Priya feels his touch and opens her eyes. Both of them share an eye lock and are lost in each others eyes. Priya can recognize that touch anywhere, anytime. But she is worried that he is not getting the rest he needs. She knows she almost lost him and cannot bear for that to happen again. She has no idea that they almost lost her and that is why Ram is reluctant to leave her side.

Priya holds Ram's hand and gestures to him. Ram gets up from the stool and moves closer to her. Priya says: Mr. Kapoor, you need some rest. Why don't you go home and come back in the evening? I will be alright as the doctor and nurses are constantly monitoring me.

Ram: It's okay Priya. I want to be here with you. If I need to rest I can lay down on the couch on the other side of the room. Please don't worry about me, I will be fine.

She turns her face away from him and he knows that she doesn't want to listen to him. He frowns and shakes his head sideways "And she says I am stubborn!" he says to himself. He gets up and pushes the couch as close as possible to the bed and settles down. He puts his hand on her bed so he can touch her. Within minutes the room is filled with his snoring. Priya turns and looks at him and shuts her eyes and smiles. Soon she falls asleep as well.

Later in the evening Pihu comes back with Nutz, Shipra and Sudhir. As they walk into the room the doctor who is in the room smiles at them and signs to them not to disturb the two love birds. Both of them are in deep sleep and the loud snores are all they can hear. Nutz puts her hand across her mouth to stifle a giggle.

Doctor: This is the first time I am seeing a patient so sound asleep inspite of the loud snores. Anyway, she is getting the rest she needs. We did have some really close calls with her. If all goes well, she might be able to go home in a few days.

Nutz: FEW days? Can we take her home sooner if we can get her to rest?

Doctor: I will not promise anything at this time.

Ram hears whispers in the room and wakes up. He looks at Priya and sees that she is still asleep. Pihu sees him wake up and comes to sit by him. He gives her a hug and a kiss and she does the same to him. He greets Shipra and Sudhir with a smile. He sees the doctor and goes to talk to him. Both Ram and Sudhir step outside the room with the doctor leaving Shipra, Nutz and Pihu with Priya. After the doctor leaves Sudhir turns to Ram.

Sudhir: Beta Ram, please let Shipra stay with Priya tonight. I understand that you do not trust that she will take care of her. I think she has had a rude awakening after the shooting incident and wants to make amends with Priya. I am confident that Shipra is finally ready to be Priya's mother and wants to make it up to her. Please give her a chance Beta. You can go home with Pihu as she will be comfortable with you.

Ram: Papa, the past week has been a big lesson to all of us. If you are sure that Mummyji has changed her attitude towards Priya, then it is alright for her to stay if she wants. I will also ask the doctor to keep a nurse in the room, just in case.

Sudhir: Thank you beta. This will mean a lot to Shipra and I am sure she will not let you down.

Both Sudhir and Ram go back into the room and see that Priya has woken up and Pihu is sitting by her side on the bed. Priya has a very contented smile on her face and is intently listening to Pihu's stories. Priya is rubbing Pihu's back while Pihu is holding her hand and playing with her fingers.

Priya looks at Ram and Sudhir and smiles at them. Ram looks at her and is happy to see that she is looking a lot better than she did when he first saw her in the hospital. Both of them have an eye lock only to be broken by Pihu, who is trying to talk to her mother. Nutz and Shipra are sitting on the couch watching Priya and Pihu's interaction. It is such a joy to see the mother-daughter duo talking to each other. They can't help wonder at how patient Priya is and the contented look she has as she is listening to Pihu's non stop jabbering.

Ram: How are you feeling now Priya?

Priya: I am fine and after seeing all of you, I wish I could go home now. What did the doctor say about when he will discharge me and send me home?

Ram: He wants to keep you under observation for another couple of days he said. If you are alright tomorrow then maybe I will request him to send you home tomorrow.

Pihu: Yay Mamma! I want you to come home soon. She turns to Ram: Papa, I want to tell you a secret. She says that and jumps out of bed and takes a hold of Ram's hand and drags him out of the room. "Papa, can I decorate Mamma's room before she comes home? I want to give her a surprise. Will you help me?"

Ram: That's a very good idea Rockstar! Of course I would love to help you. We can start working on it in the afternoon when you come back from school.

Pihu: Papa, can we go to Mamma's house and sleep there tonight?

Ram looks at Pihu and understands that she has missed Priya in KM and wants to feel Priya's presence around her. He says fine and Pihu is very happy.

They go back into Priya's room and Pihu jumps back into bed next to her Mamma. Ram walks and stands beside Priya's bed and stares into her eyes. Priya notices Ram and asks him through her eyes what is in his mind. Ram just shuts his eyes, smiles and shakes his head. Priya smiles back shyly at him.

Ram: Priya, do you want me to stay here tonight?

Priya: Mr. Kapoor, I think it would be better if you stayed with Pihu at home. I think she needs you more at this time and she is not comfortable with anyone else. Also you need to get some rest. You have been in the hospital all day.

Of course Priya is unaware that Ram and Pihu are going to spend the night at her apartment as per Pihu's wishes.

Ram: Your mother wants to stay with you tonight. Are you sure you will be alright with her?

Priya: Yes Mr. Kapoor. I will be fine with Ma, but there is no need for anyone to stay here tonight. I am feeling much better and the nurses are just a buzzer away.

Ram: I know, but we will be more assured and comfortable if someone of us stays with you at night too. This is for our satisfaction Priya. I will tell Mummyji that she can stay with you. If there is any problem you can call me at any time and I will come back.

Priya: No Mr. Kapoor, you need to get some rest. You have been here all day and more over, Pihu needs you. Our little princess has gone through a lot in the past couple of days. She needs a lot of hugs and kisses and I am sure you will keep her safe and secure. I will be able to rest peacefully knowing that you are with her.

After a while the nurse comes and takes Priya for a walk. Pihu and Ram go along with her and are very happy that she is able to walk, even though a feeble walk. They bring her back to her room and then all of them bid goodnight and leave, with the exception of Shipra.

Pihu: Good night Mamma, I love you!

Priya: Good night my princess. Please don't trouble Papa at night. He will sleep in your room tonight.

Ram: Good night Priya, sleep tight. See you in the morning.

Priya: Good night Mr. Kapoor, please get some rest tonight. I am fine and please don't rush here in the morning. Take your time and make sure that Pihu goes to school tomorrow. She has already missed school today.

Ram gives Priya's hand a tight squeeze and blinks his eyes lovingly at her.

Shipra goes to the door and sees everyone off and comes back to sit beside Priya.

Priya: Ma, you can sleep on the couch, I hope it will be comfortable.

Shipra: How can you be so good my dear? You are always thinking about everyone's happiness even though your life is full of tears and sorrow. I don't know how you do it. I am so sorry for giving you such a hard time after you came back and inspite of that you almost gave your life to save mine. I am ashamed of myself and don't deserve to be a mother.

Priya holds Shipra's hand and strokes it gently: Ma, it is your and Papa's upbringing that has made me what I am today. I will willingly give my life for you if I need to. Please don't apologize to me and make me feel so small. You were, are and will be my mother come what may. You did all this to shield your daughter Ma, your younger daughter, who needs you. Don't worry about me Ma, I will be fine. Pihu was with me for the past five years and I just didn't know how to handle the situation I am in, so I had a breakdown. Once I regain my strength, I will definitely have to get used to living without her. Just imagine Mr. Kapoor Ma, he didn't even know that he had a daughter for five years and now that he knows, it is only natural for him to be angry with me for keeping her away from him. When one makes a mistake there is a price to pay, so I guess it is my time to pay the price. Ma this is all destiny and I cannot blame anyone for anything. Five years ago I thought I was making the right decision and now I realize that it was the worst decision that I could have ever made, as every action has a reaction I have to face the reaction as well.

She begins to tear up and Shipra goes close and wipes her tears away and gives her a big hug.

Shipra: Priya beti, please remember your Ma and Papa are always with you and we will be your support and help you through these troubled times. Please don't cry and concentrate on getting better dear. She gently pats Priya on her head as she falls asleep.

Her phone rings and she looks at the caller ID. It is Ayesha's call and she cuts the call. The phone rings again so Shipra picks it up as she doesn't want to disturb Priya.

Shipra in a soft tone: Hello Ayesha, is this an important call or can it wait till the morning? I don't want to disturb Priya she is asleep. I will call you first thing in the morning after I go home.

Ayesha: How come you are with Priya Ma? I thought she was in the hospital.

Shipra: Yes she is and I am staying over with her. What do you want now?

Ayesha: Wow! So much love suddenly for your older daughter, or should I call her my souten? How come you are taking care of her? Where are Ram and Pihu? They have not come back to KM, so I thought they were staying at the hospital with Priya.

Shipra: Ram and Pihu left sometime back. Maybe they have gone to our home to spend some time with your Papa. Anyway, what do you want from me now? If it is not important, I will talk to you in the morning.

Ayesha: Ma, I want you to go back home right now. Remember I am the one who is supporting you and how can you go and stay with Priya now?

Shipra: Firstly, she is not Priya, she is your older sister, Priya "di". Secondly, I have responsibilities towards her also. Ayesha, I do not want to argue with you now. I will call you in the morning when I get home. She disconnects the phone.

Ayesha calls back and Shipra switches off her phone so that she doesn't disturb her anymore.

Priya stirs in bed so Shipra goes and sits beside the bed and holds her hand. Soon she also falls asleep on the stool beside Priya's bed.

The early morning sun's rays stream through the gaps in the window curtain and there is a lot of commotion outside the room. Shipra wakes up with a start and looks at Priya. She is still asleep and Shipra bends forward and kisses her softly on the palm of her hand and smiles.

Shipra to herself: How calm and peaceful my angel looks! God, please take care of her and give her smile back to her. She is always making everyone around her smile so why should her life be filled with sadness.

She goes to peep outside to see what all the commotion is about. She sees Ayesha and shuts the door again. She sees that Priya is still asleep, so she tip toes and goes out of the room.

Ayesha: I am Mrs. Ayesha Ram Kapoor and I don't know why you are not letting me go into the room. I wish to sepak to my mother who is inside.

Nurse: But Ma'am the doctor has given strict instructions that the patient is not to be disturbed and no one is allowed inside without his consent.

Ayesha: You go and bring the doctor now. I want to speak to him. How day he not let me go in? My husband is paying the bills and I have every right to go in.

Shipra: Ayesha, stop shouting. You will wake up Priyadi. She needs rest and if she hears you, she will wake up. I told you I will talk to you once I go home.

Ayesha: Ma I want to talk to Priya now. She is ruining my life and she needs to get out of here now. She has no business hanging around in Mumbai. She should take her daughter and leave now.

Shipra: Ayesha, we will talk at home. This is not the place and time for all this. If you don't leave, I will ask the nurse to make you leave.

Ayesha: I think you are forgetting whose side you are on. I have been paying all your heavy shopping bills all these years and you dare to go against me? At the end of the day, you have to come begging me to give you all the luxuries in life. I hope you remember…..

Even before she finished her sentence, Shipra gave her a resounding slap in front of the nurse, who was looking wide eyed at what was happening.

Shipra: Sister, please call the guards and ask them to take this lady out of here. She doesn't belong here and I don't want to see her here again.

Ayesha is shocked that Shipra slapped her and was going towards her mother as if to slap her back when a hand caught hers and stopped her. Shipra looked on with tears in her eyes.

Ayesha turned around and saw Ram holding her hand with a frightened Pihu behind him. Shipra quietly held Pihu's hand and led her into the room. She did not want the little child to witness all the unpleasantness outside.

Ram dropped her hand and in a very calm voice: Ayesha, you are crossing your limits now. Please go home and we will talk once I get back home.

Ayesha: Where were you all night? You know how worried I was and I couldn't sleep because you had not returned home. She started off on her sympathy trip.

Ram just raised his hand gesturing her to stop talking: Thank you very much for your concern. I was busy taking care of some work so did not come home. Please go home now and get Kush ready for school. If you stay here longer, he will be late. He gives her a stern look and Ayesha leaves.

Ram comes inside the room and goes to Shipra: Mummyji, I hope you are alright. I am sorry Ayesha misbehaved with you.

This is it for now. More in a couple days. Do not forget to leave your comments.

-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Some people never learn, Ayesha is one of them.
It was a nice read, continue soon ;))
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh thats good update ..
Glad that priya is able to walk ..
shipra changed behavious .. I so wanted to see this in show
ruchshah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for sending me a PM!😃😃 Appreciate it!

Comnig to the update...it was an emtional roller-coaster!!  Pihu's innocence, Ram's confusion for Priya...his conflicting anger n love, Ayesha's villianous ways, Shipra's repentence!👏
I hope, Ram n Priya take legal action against Ayesha, i believe even when u share blood, if things get this dirty, one must take legal recourse!!(of course, me not pressurizing u😆)
will wait for an update! Please update soon!
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤗 Thank u soo much sandhya , u gave all the things i wanted to see... U gaved attention to each and every thing and that's one of ur usp... Laato ke bhoot baato se nahi mante, this ayesha belongs to that catogary.. Beautiful update.. Waiting for the next..
gupta90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a very nice update, it will be good if ram teaches a lesson to ayesha😊
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally hard tight slap has adorned the cheeks of cheeky, ha ha ha, she deserves this long back, alas Shipraji understood the situation, am waiting for the next part guess with full of drama, continue ASAP
sangautam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wishing all my friends a Merry Christmas!

Part 4

Priya opens her eyes and sees Ram, Pihu and Shipra in the room. She has a bright smile on her face seeing Ram and Pihu.

Priya: Good morning! Oh nice to see that Pihu is all ready for school this morning. Mr. Kapoor did you get some rest last night?

Ram: Yes Priya. How are you doing this morning? I hope you slept well last night.

Priya smiles and nods her head.

Pihu: Mamma, you know what happened last night? Papa and I slept in your room and he made aloo parathas for me this morning.

Priya looks questioningly at Ram and he blushes. He scratches his left temple and smiles at Priya. He tells her about last night

FB:

Pihu: Papa can we sleep in Mamma's flat tonight? Please Papa, I miss her very much.

Ram understands that she is feeling insecure and with Priya in the hospital he doesn't want to take any chances with Pihu at KM: Sure Rockstar! But we have to go home first and bring your school bag, uniform and some clothes for me as well.

They go to KM and pick up their stuff and Ram informs KK the plan for the night. KK says it is a wise decision and gives Pihu a hug before they leave.

They reach the flat and Neha is there reading a book in the living room. She opens the door and is surprised to see Ram and Pihu.

Neha: Hi Fatty! What brings you here? Hello, Pihu how are you?

Pihu: Neha auntie, can Papa and I spend the night here? I want to sleep in Mamma's room because I miss her.

Neha: Sure Pihu, you are both most welcome here. Fatty, please feel comfortable here. I know it is not a big place, but I am sure you will be happy here.

Ram: Thanks Neha and sorry to kick you out of the room once again. I hope you don't mind sleeping in the living room

Neha: Not at all Fatty. I have work to complete, so I don't mind sleeping in the living room. Just yell out for me if you need anything.

Ram: Goodnight Neha.

Neha: Good night Fatty and Pihu.

Ram: Pihu, please change into your night clothes and brush your teeth. Then we can read a story before we sleep. Remember we have to go to school tomorrow, so I will pack your bag while you are getting ready for bed. That way we won't waste any time.

Pihu goes in to change and brush her teeth. She comes out wearing Priya's night shirt. It is long so it looks like a nightie for Pihu.

Ram looks at Pihu and smiles. Pihu is holding Priya's shirt in her hands and running her fingers all over it. She smells the sleeves and kisses the shirt. Ram is so touched at the way Pihu is expressing her feelings for Priya. His eyes fill up and he tries to hide his tears from Pihu.

Ram: Okay Pihu, let us get a book to read tonight. They settle down to read a book and soon Pihu is fast asleep. Ram covers her with the comforter and goes to change. He comes back into bed and runs his fingers through Pihu's hair and gives her a kiss on her cheek. He heaves a deep sigh and the days happenings run through his mind. He looks around the room and is reminded of their room in KM. He looks as the picture of Pihu and Priya on the wall and says "Goodnight Priya. Hope you sleep well". He also falls asleep and soon both father and daughter are snoring.

In the morning, Ram wakes up and is looking around for a minute and he remembers that he is in Priyas flat. He looks at the picture behind the bed and smiles. He cuddles Pihu and is trying to wake her up gently.

Pihu: Good morning Papa.

Ram: Good morning Rockstar! Time to get up and get ready for school. Please go and brush your teeth and have a bath and get ready. I will see what is there for breakfast.

Pihu: Papa, can you make Aloo parathas?

Ram: I have never made them before, but I can try.

Pihu: Mamma says that if you want to make anything tasty then you should put a lot of love in the food, then it will automatically taste good. That is the secret of how she makes such tasty food.

Ram smiles: Okay Rockstar, I will try and make it and will remember to put a lot of love in it.

He goes out and sees Neha in the kitchen.

Ram: Good morning Neha, you are up pretty early.

Neha: Good morning Fatty. Hope you had a good nights rest. You need to relax and get as much rest as possible, because you are still recovering yourself. Can I make you a cup of tea and can I make some breakfast too?

Ram: No thank you Neha. I don't drink tea these days and Pihu wanted me to make her aloo parathas, so if you will be my guinea pig I will make some for you too.

Neha is surprised and looks wide-eyed at Ram: Wow! Fatty and making Aloo Parathas. I must see this and sure I will definitely taste it. You know you are competing with the worlds best right?

Ram smiles at Neha and gets to work in the kitchen. Neha offers to help, but Ram says he will figure this out on his own. Pihu walks into the kitchen in her uniform and sees Ram at work and giggles.

Ram: What's the matter Rockstar? Why are you laughing at your Papa?

Pihu giggles again: I am looking at all the stuff around the kitchen. Do you need any help Papa?

Ram: No thank you Pihu, I will manage. Remember I am making them with a lot of love.

After a lot of pottering in the kitchen, which looks like a storm has been through it, Ram comes out of the kitchen looking like a walking ingredients shelf. He has a lot of food on his clothes, hair, face and Pihu is very amused. Neha hides her giggles and gives Ram a wide grin.

Neha: Wow Fatty! You actually made some aloo parathas without burning them all.

Ram frowns naughtily at Neha: Now Neha, stop teasing me, this is the first time I am making aloo parathas. Priya says I make very good pakodas, now let's see what my Rockstar says about my aloo parathas.

They eat the parathas which are partly burnt and of different shapes and are all laughing around the dining table.

Pihu: Papa, the aloo parathas are very nice; not as good as Mamma's but they are very tasty. Thank you Papa.

Ram: Thank you for the secret ingredient Pihu, I put a lot of love in the parathas, that is why you are able to eat them.

Pihu: Papa, can we take some aloo parathas for Mamma? I am sure she would like to taste them.

Ram is very excited and packs one for Priya and Neha gives him Pihu's lunch box that she had packed in the morning. Ram and Pihu leave for the hospital.

Back at the hospital:

Priya is listening intently to all the happenings in her flat and is so touched. She looks shyly at Ram and they have an eye lock.

Pihu snaps them out again: Mamma you should taste the aloo parathas Papa made. He brought one for you.

Ram opens the container and feeds Priya a small bite. Priya takes it in her mouth and looks at Ram. She chews it and smiles.

Priya: Very nice Mr. Kapoor, your aloo paratha is also very good like your pakodas. 

Priya and Ram are transported back to when Ram made Pakodas during the fulfilling of Priya's wishes and both look at each other and shy smiles are exchanged.

Ram: Yes I had my breakfast with Pihu.

Pihu: Mamma, you know Papa put our secret ingredient in the aloo parathas he made. That is why they came out so well.

Both Ram and Priya look at each other and smile.

Nutz comes into the room and Ram is giving her instructions for the day. He asks her to drop off Pihu at school and take Mummyji home with her. He is hopeful that Priya will be discharged later that day so they can all go home.

Okay friends, I am going to close this short episode. More in my next .