Uttaran

!!10 things we would watch in uttaran than mai!!

--Ishani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

!!!TEN THINGS WE WOULD   RATHER WATCH IN UTTARAN THAN WATCHING MAI!!!!

WE ,THE VIEWERS AT UTTARAN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A GOOD TARGET OF CVS FOR ENDLESS SUFFERINGS..YES!! WE HAVE PATIENTLY BEARED ALL PAINπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† BUT I FEEL NOW THEY HAVE CROSSED THEIR LIMITS ON SHOWING THIS ONE CHARACTER WHOM I FOR ONE JUST CANNOT BEAR FOR A SECOND!! I'M SURE YOU ALL WILL AGREE! SHE IS NONE OTHER THAN THE ONE AND ONLY 'MAI'

HOW MUCH WORSE CAN A PERSON BE?? PLEASE!! SHE IS THE GURU OF ALL VILLAINS!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† A TORTURING MOM-IN-LAW??UMM OK...A CRUEL,SELFISH,RUTHLESS PERSON?? UMM...OK
BUT A MOTHER TRYING TO DESTROY HER OWN SON AND GRANDSON FOR HER SELFISH REASONS?? NEVER OK!!!
SO HERE I present 10 things(disgusting things) IN UTTARAN which are way better than watching MAI!

10)Stick on Sick relatives!!

PUSHKAR
CHANDA
 Oh yes!! they are irritating!! agar jogi ke pass Pushkar hain toh in bundelas to give competition is chanda rani!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CVS spare us from this characters!! why are they??when will they go? ATITHI TUM KAB JAOGE??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
(P.S. dont worry I have remebered Nani!! she is coming!)

9)Weird Pairing!!

Need I say more?? meaning how could they even THINK?? and how we were tortured seeing a grandad flirting with his granddaughter like girl and then ends up marrying her mom..but still he wants the girl..cvs!!! please!!!! what are you thinking??
you know what..the way mai used to stick to daddaji instead of umed..i well..doubt her!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

8)Handsome Hunks...GET LOST!! CVS HATE YOU!!
how?? how?? why?? how do this happen?? all the good looking boys get lost in uttaran??😭😭 I will tell you y..its bec. of the awesome cvs potraying their CHARACTERS SO WELL!!😭😭 but dont worry they have tej Singh for you!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† miss you all !!!

7)Dreamum Wakepum Critical Conditionum!!!
They dream...we hope its true..its a dream..we cry..
they again dream..we again hope..its a dream..we again cry!!

yes!! this goes on like a cycle and we keep getting fooled!! yaar.. how many more times will we be tortured like this??
But I would rather see our characters dreaming than see mai!!

6)This side or That Side?? CONFUSED!!
STATUTORY WARNING!!: Whenever you intend to take this person to your side REMEMBER!! she is never gonna be loyal to you and may change teams whenever she is confused!! YOU ALL KNOW HER..ITS 'THE DIVYA'
Yes!! The divya when she is utterly confused!! but yeah!! she is waaayyy better then mai!!!!!

5) NANI!!!
For all those who were waiting for her I have dedicated a point only for our Nani!!

NO NANI!! dont smile I know we would rather watch you than watching mai but that doent mean you are loved!! but yea!! atleast she is not against again her own 'blood'..
but yes!! nani we would love to see you on screen romancing tej..would you like that..whatsay nani??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
guess she didnt like my offer!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4) Trash Characters!!!
They come they go...we are damned!! they neither help nor do the detoriate!! then why the hell are the her?? TO GIVE FILLER EPISODES and torture us!!! to waste an episode!! oh spare us cvs!!! but then again they are better than mai!! Who are they??---ROHINI AND SURBHI and now slowly slowly KANHA!!

yes!! you can only see her eating or sleeping..or you dont get the privilage to see her only!! well well!!

3) Timepass Couple!!
This topic I dont need to say ANYTHING!!The whole forum is telling how much we love them!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† timepass couple..visit India Forums just Once!! please!! I hope you will get the idea!!!
never was I happier to know that he is a villain!!yesss!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2) Uttaran CVS!!

This topic is dedicated to them who have made all the above points possible and also the upcoming point! they have brilliantly give birth to Mai's character and they are the 2nd most hated in my list!!!! uttaran CVS YOU DESERVE---
For constantly hurting us, for showing us what we dont want, for showing prolonged sadness and 1 secong of happiness..for letting the evil win most of the time!!

Now at the end I bring you all the last point which gives mai's torture a good competition and which we hate hate to see!! maybe sometimes we would rather prefer mai but I would say if mai wasnt this it would have decreased a lot so I STILL HATE WATCHING MAI THE MOST!!
1) Ichcha Crying a whole episode!!
She is crying for 5 min?? ok we all know thats normal for her...but when Ichcha is tortured and she is constantly crying and we are bound to see that for 30 min is a pain!!!
you got it right!! we always get to see her crying!! I think we should give a party when she is happy..i know then the party will occur once in a month..or maybe more?? we got to see her crying for meethi.. but after reunion not one meecha scene?? huh?? because then the cvs will have to get tortured by showing ichcha being happy!!! so i guess we have to get used to it..yeah this will always be shown YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
please cvs!! stop it!! its LAME..JUST LAME!!!!

All these points are apt to be hated but I would anyday watch any of these than watching mai plotting,torturing and being successful and giving that 'oh-so-irritating' smile!! MAI WE HATE YOU TO THE CORE!!

P.S.-- this is a fun post..not meant to hurt anyone.I am sorry if I have hurt anyone!! I am NOT BASHING the actors but THE CHARACTERS!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thank you and enjoy!!
also if you all have some more points to add feel free to share!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by --Ishani-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

voiletnikki thumbnail
ishani very good yawr 
--Ishani-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: voiletnikki

ishani very good yawr 

haha!! thanks!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you all can add points!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really good ya.. we r missin all hansome guys in uttaran..😭
Rishi_ thumbnail
omg ishani thats awesome.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ really hats off to u for thisπŸ˜† n good u included the ever boring timepass coupleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but u forgot damini.

LOL she never talks sense. n is also damn irritating.

always saying "hichki khana kaho hickki mat ro" omg i get bored on seeing her 24*7 sulking sad faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--Ishani-- thumbnail
yes navetha we do surely miss our handsome men!kash any 1 of them would come back!
--Ishani-- thumbnail
thanks rishi!!! I hadnt forgotten her but I felt these points are even worse! Haha! U c there r many points in uttaran that the list doesnt end!!LOL!
Expo1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!!! a very good post indeed.
venkivenkat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊😊😊 Wonderful Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
geetika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Luvd ur pst..bt one thng whch i cnt bear is use of bdydoubls whch is so frqunt it dstrys sme gud scns evn..!!