Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PayalD3

Groupbie

PayalD3

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Only for taarey fans... Haters don't waste time here nothing for u...Hey guys i knw disappointment... But something which came to my mind...like some people are happy and we knw why... But i am more happy bcoz i knw ki taarey are made for each other and will be together forever n ever...unlike... u knw who... So chill and let others be happy today and we will be happier forever... N one more thing... Like i heard ki other college bb players are goin to come and stay in college... And as GS taani will be looking after everything i am looking forward for more taarey in near future...as rey jealous feel toh karega...so just be ready to be happier... Sorry if anything wrong or anyone is hurt...   

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali_1406Freakin_girlpadmaja19aksha2812dews100.Rupali.ShivTRSS...Tansy...Diya_Taarey...Ritzy...--taareylove---patie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hey taareyians..." in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PayalD3

Groupbie

PayalD3

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Guys my first post on if ...
Seriously if anyone is hurt I'm sorry... But just wanted to share it with all fellow taareyians...
Love u taarey...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Hey, why are you saying sorry? This is a beautiful post.
Maybe the jealousy will be there.
I am just wondering what will happen if everyone including Taani and Rey are staying in the dorms. It would be treat to watch.
And about those smones- well, if someone gets happiness by hurting others then it is bad for them. It is bad morale. Why should we care? We have always stayed true to ourselves and that is what matters. Lets forget those

PayalD3

.Rupali.

Goldie

.Rupali.

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Heya Payal...

That would be niceLOL

They should get some hatta katta handsome dude in the bb team.
GS ke saath uska interaction toh hoga hi...and then Rey should try to keep him away from Taani, by spending more time wid her Day Dreaming

Want lots and lots of TR scenes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PayalD3padmaja19ShivTRSS

--taareylove---

IF-Sizzlerz

--taareylove---

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
welcome dear 

and nice post

PayalD3

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Dont apologize honey 
Its a great post 
Thanks for trying to boost our moods 
But I think the people that are happy have forgotten that yesterday REY CONFIRMED HE LOVES TAANI 
so their get stinged 
I hope they do have some more scenes in the future 

PayalD3

...Ritzy...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Ritzy...

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I also think the responsibility of GS and AGS will be the reason for lots of intense TaaRey scenes while mainting BB match track Day Dreaming

PayalD3

patie

IF-Stunnerz

patie

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
hey payal jus luvd ur postLOL nd yup m hoping fr d bst...censored scene mila toh kya hua kuch bhi ho rey is in luv wid taani...<forever> WinkBlushing

Edited by patie - 18 December 2012 at 12:25am

PayalD3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.