Was that an invitation Mr. Chopra???

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well it was hard day yesterday. We had to bid farewell to great radio๐Ÿ˜ญ

But must try to find another way to light up the mood. So here's my topic;
Siddhi dear was having fun teasing Kunal as the episode started. She even followed him to bathroom๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†. There Kunal said, "Ab kya mujhe nahlaogi kya?" (are you going to bath me now?")
Siddhi dear stood there for a second. So was that an invitation Mr. Chopra๐Ÿ˜†. But better part was the way Siddhi stood there it seemed she actually considered taking the offer๐Ÿ˜‰

Note - just for fun. SINAL, don't get any ideas just yet, may be once all MUs are cleared.
Edited by jay_bpm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jay, I found it strange... I think the CVs are confused or maybe we the viewers are... First they show intense emotional scene where KC swears never to forgive Siddhi and then the very next day we see such light moments... 

Shayad kunal gets completely smitten when Siddhi is around and is unable to think straight!
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jay ..last night few scene were really good..
the way Sidhi touched kuunu saying you touched me like this was so cute and adorable .. he first denies it and then says so what if I touched you...means it is not a big deal for him to touch her or doesn't mind touching her ...

in the bath room scene , when Sidhi asks him to make promise, he says not possible .. that means he too wants to indulge in fight with her ...?? loves to fight and argue with her .. and then realizes that he has taken a oath not to speak  to her and says when I am not talking to you , how will I fight ... what was he doing till then๐Ÿ˜‰
he doesn't want to go home because Sidhi will be their and he knows very well that once she is in front of him, her, he wont be able to resist her ..
and best part is does not want to drink too fearing Sidhi might take advantage .. or his real self would be exposed ..just too   good...
jay_bpm thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta_r

Jay, I found it strange... I think the CVs are confused or maybe we the viewers are... First they show intense emotional scene where KC swears never to forgive Siddhi and then the very next day we see such light moments... 

Shayad kunal gets completely smitten when Siddhi is around and is unable to think straight!

@red bold - shayad? Come on, Kunal and we all know the answer to this๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
jay_bpm thumbnail
Originally posted by: d.padmini

the way Sidhi touched kuunu saying you touched me like this was so cute and adorable .. he first denies it and then says so what if I touched you...means it is not a big deal for him to touch her or doesn't mind touching her ...

in the bath room scene , when Sidhi asks him to make promise, he says not possible .. that means he too wants to indulge in fight with her ...?? loves to fight and argue with her .. and then realizes that he has taken a oath not to speak  to her and says when I am not talking to you , how will I fight ... what was he doing till then๐Ÿ˜‰
he doesn't want to go home because Sidhi will be their and he knows very well that once she is in front of him, her, he wont be able to resist her ..
and best part is does not want to drink too fearing Sidhi might take advantage .. or his real self would be exposed ..just too   good...

@bold - that's what I wanted to say๐Ÿ˜†
@red - loved those parts very much, uff kya kare in dono ka

PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

absolutely. He forgot his promises also when siddi is around.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

yaar kunal mouths big dialogues...take big promises but then no action at all...pre-leap he promised siddhi he will never leave her and he promised too that he will make richa life a hell but ...what happened...he left his pregnant life rot in jail for 9 years and the vamp is still roaming the streets and road with pride and glory...post-leap...he lied many times to siddhi...court...so where are his principals...he only mouth big dialogues...no action...

when it comes to siddhi he can't resist her...he have no control over his feelings becos he loves her madly...so his promises and oaths doesn't work at all

i agree...siddhi is around...and he have no control of his feelings....

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: d.padmini

even i love that scene...JKR to the fullest...i was missing this siddhi for a very long long time...well kunal always claims siddhi as his property so it was obvious that he can touch her...

promises and oaths are broken when siddhi is infront of him...

i agree...siddhi being infront of him...he has no control of feelings...he is living with fear that...one day or one night he will fall weak infront of her...thats one reason he doesn't want to go home...

as for siddhi taling advantage...well we all know she can never do that whether kunal is drunk or no drunk...she might tease him...but will never take advantage of his drunken condition like the vamp does...that women can ever rape a man who is drunk and unconscious

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lolz that wud have been shifted to 11 pm slot if they show SiNal bathing together OMG..how naughty of me..sorry if anyone hurt or offended
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akki-Rocks

lolz that wud have been shifted to 11 pm slot if they show SiNal bathing together OMG..how naughty of me..sorry if anyone hurt or offended

arrey yaar even 10.30pm has become bold...one good example is BALH...ram-priya consummation is talk of the nation...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...now their 2nd consummation will be also a the talk of the nation๐Ÿ˜†...but tonned down version as it was written in the article...๐Ÿ˜†...they show their 1st consummation for the span of time of 17 minutes till now no other shows even other EK shows has shown a consummation that covers the whole episode...BALH has set its own records at the 10.30pm slot for being bold entertainment in prime time slot...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...10.30pm is already very late...kids would have gone to sleep by then...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ