Impressions Dec17: Face Off - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by slmu

Koel, very nice write up as usual.

Me too waiting to see what happens when Sid gets angry.. as of now he has not realized the depth of the murky waters that he has stepped into.. he wouldn't so glibly be suggesting taking Prateeksha to Southhampton if he did. He would know it was virtually impossible.

I think, given that Gauri was lost in thoughts about having angered him, they should have spent a few seconds on a reunion between the two.. and what was with his cavalier attitude to her wound???😕
Shanthi thank u.. I agree it was a clinical meeting of an engaged couple who gave the feeling of being in a board room instead of the privacy of a bedroom to discuss the agendas at hand within a stipulated time..
Originally posted by sarra0

Koel lovely write up, GF landed sigh, they need to quicken the pace its going to slow for me, interesting conversation between sid and Appa Sahib, sid listened and took in Appa Sahib. Family reaction is going to b interesting to sids reason for coming.
thanks Sarra.. The pace needs a facelift..hopefully it will be addressed soon.
Originally posted by alia-khanom

thanks for your update it nice.and some other fans i just wanna say,yeah.garc character is trong but not than sid otherwise Mohit will never sign this show and who bashed sid -gauri that they have no chemostry then wanna say its not a romantic saga  where only fall-catch happened with big back ground score.i fell like its not a proper love story bcz this about  a mother and hrer daughter.sorry if i said something offensive.😊
thank u for sharing your views... I agree with u it is not an out an out lovestory but a story where different shades of love are voiced...Do keep writing in your thoughts about the episode it is a pleasure to read them.
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I have been watching the show on and off! Caught a few episodes last week! The pace is a bit slow and does need to pick up!!

Either ways, it is interesting!
nice seeing u here..😃 I agree the interesting plot needs a boost of pace..