Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Thalai, inge konjam kooda traffic illai, should we continue? Kaduppa irukku ppa Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaJanuhopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bommalattam Dec 17 - 21 Discussion!!" in Bommalattam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Janu

Janu

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
nanum than... story plot romba bore...
im with u roja...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durga

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Janu thanks ma , Thalai intha kashta kaalam innum for how long? Tuesdays give me the jitters !! 

Janu

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.. 

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Will post wed and thu updates later.

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
nithya what is your opinion maa...about continuing this updates???should we continue doing uodates or should we just stopo with discussion only...or shall we do two updates per week...
may be each of us can take a week...and do twice...or two of us can take and do for a week...

what say all of you?

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
atina.. this serial is telecasted in the morning .. So I can update it immediately since at that time my chidlren will be at school.. So I have no issues giving updates daily also..

However if only we updaters are around , I don't see a point in continuing updates..

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I agree with you nithya...
So come on viewers/readers...of the updates here in this forum...now the ball is in your court...if you think we shoulkc continue giving updates for this serial...please come out of your silence and post here...seeing your demands we will decide...

Edited by atina - 25 December 2012 at 11:29am

nithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.