Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
                                 Namaste  Adaab  Sasriyakal

Qubool hain Express me aapka swagat hain ... Here you will get the TAAZA KHABREIN of the KHANdan of Qubool hain ... Aaj ke Taaza khabrein ke liye age padhiye:

1. CHOR MACHAYE SHOR

Today a chor was found to attack Jahapana's house but he could not escape Zoya's shaatir nazrein LOL ... but fortunately this Chor was Ayaan who has come to talk to Asad about his problems and his parents' fightings Cry... Asad like an elder brother made him understood the situation well ... Smile

2. ISHQ WALA LOVE

According to the Meteorological Department , Love is in the air and we will get to see the effect of it in Jahapana and Anarkali tooEmbarrassed ... to inform her Jahapana about the arriving of chor in their Mahal Zoya without knocking went straight into Jahapana's arms runningBlushing BlushingBlushing... a straight effect of her uchhal kud LOL ... they were lost in each other's eyes for a long time and mitwaaa ishq pe zor nehi ... Embarrassed

3. ZOYA'S INVENTION

Our beloved sciencetist Zoya invented a very curious thing ROFL... according to her invention Asad has a gori girl friend who sneaked into their house like a chor ... according to our sources Zoya will now keep an eye on Asad like a CID inspector ... Big smile

4. A NEW NAME ADDED TO JAHAPANA"S LIST

As we all know our jahapana has so many list of names ... but today unlike all the other which was given by Zoya ... Ayaan gave him a new name ... Mukka Ahmed Khan ...
LOL

5. ASAD KE GIRLFRIEND KA PARDAFASH

As our brilliant inspector Zoya was following Asad in every nook and corner of the house she found out the name of Asad's new gf ... ElinaLOL ... we congratulate inspector Zoya on her great findings and ask her to keep an eye on Asad till the next Mitwa ...Embarrassed

With this we end our Qubool Hain express ... hope u enjoyed it ... age ki khabrein janne ke liye nazar rakhiye is page par ... samachaar samapt ... shukriya Smile

Edited by RiDz_rox - 17 December 2012 at 1:59pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

jenkarF.a.b.ulousmomin99HMianveduAnju_Svm17mila112ArshiARMaaneetprats233MayurnASYAanoo67--Priiya--ashlok4everpink.lotusKrystal001kandygroversakshiksg_palak_rockstar_kajenBlessedSoulheera1702-Fizzi-ujala26-Shormi-teja0102..GodhuliLogonKesha_H....vibha...--Kriti--Siddhi_crazy4KASH_AR--epiPhobia--ammyridz600hifzaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Qubool hain express (fun post )" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
OMG!!
This is one of the best threads on the forum..I cracked up laughing like  crazy.
My mum asked me if I was fine..
This is one heck of a post.
I love u so much bacha for this hilarious post.
I'm in love with this express sooo much...
Thanks a lot for coming up with such a mindblowing idea.
love u
Muah!
Take care!

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 18 December 2012 at 6:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ridz_

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
haha u cracked me upLOL
kya mast post banae haiBig smile
thnx for pm

_Ridz_

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
LOL very funny but I still wonder wht made Zoya think tht Asad has a gf named ElenaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702_Ridz_

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

reserved
will edit tomorrow
m lovin this so much bacha

thank u so muc didu Smile

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

LOL very funny but I still wonder wht made Zoya think tht Asad has a gf named ElenaLOL

becoz she heard Asad talking to some elina over the phone LOL

-Shormi-

IF-Rockerz

-Shormi-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
thnx alot 4 da pm sweetyBig smile
i mean kya likhti ho tum lajawabClap
it ws indeed super hilarious lyk aj ka epiLOL
aise hi likhti raho tum qh ka naam roshan karogeTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nits_viratholic_Ridz_

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiDz_rox

Originally posted by swaggerchick16

becoz she heard Asad talking to some elina over the phone LOL

ooo so just cuz he heard him talking to sum elenaLOL

_Ridz_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.