Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Why don't open Indian channels instead of showing indian dramas on the Pakistani channel?
I mean what the!!
If people really love the show from other countries.
Thewy can watch it on internet!
Why the hell Pakistani channels r not showing their own shows??
Frankly speaking Pakistani shows r really veryyy nice.I mean that every show is to the point and end soon (Except ye zindagi hai e.t.c).
Waise zee tv has copyrights issues so i don't knw how geo will air qabool haiErmm.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizakhansadffi-Maha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BALH & QH on Geo ? (Page 3)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged

might dy lost their minds..seriously WHAT THE !!! 
its better to re run da most underrated shows of pak dn these turkish n indian serials,.. whoever  wishes to watch these dy can on YT simply !! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizakhansadffi-Maha-pickachu

mahirakhan9

mahirakhan9

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
all of u join fb and send feed backs to geo against this!

sadffi-Maha-pickachu

anufawadfan

Groupbie

anufawadfan

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Geo is the most pathetic channel whats the use of banning indian channels thn if ur own channel is showing the same thing...geo should also b banned thy show tooo much of indian shows..Humtv is good and it has its own shows although thy also show indian shows but not as much as geo..geo has lost all the respect and charm..im extremely dissappointed

sadffi-Maha-pickachu

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
i got this news in the morning n i was like seriously geo is telecasting these dramas no more pakistani dramas

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadffipickachu

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
I just wish Indian channels would air Pakistani serials b/c I honestly think A LOT of the shows are far superior in terms of acting, directing, and story lines than Indian serials--I don't wanna start a comparison or fight thread, but seriously it's super unfair to Pakistani shows and actors and writers b/c it steals the spot light away from their hard work...but since I love Qubool Hai I don't really mind if it gets a bigger audience.

sadffi

IF-Rockerz

sadffi

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
SerIoSly i DonT knOw wHat tO SayAngry

Warda.

IF-Rockerz

Warda.

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
gosh why dont they repeat their own classic shows instead of all this..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadffipickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.