Posted: 11 years ago
Guys m upset with the cvs.
They are not promoting the show so well.
No Taglines on daily basis.
No new promos.
No sbs,sbb nothing.
So guys i have thought to write to cvs about unfair behaviour with this show.
So if u too want to write or have any complaint do post in dis post.
I'l mail dis to life ok and to other associated peoples.
Pls i want every1 to write something.
More peoples,more strong our case.Edited by foram. - 11 years ago
I am with you as well. the show has potential if done right...
I agree with you! The show has a lot of potential. I am sure it's doing well but if properly promoted it would do even better.
ya i m with u ...mithvi is best jodi if they promote well our show and mithvi is going to known by lots of people nd they reach popular even better...😃 they need only proper promotion for the show that could be increased trp also...😊 our show is better than lots of stupid shows...bus dekhna our mithvi is going to win lots of awards... mashalla...
So less coments need every1s support.
agree with u. It is one of d best show airing on tv.i m sure if u wil promote, it wil top the trp chart.pls do it.
I am with you all. Even I have been thinking for the last few days, why such step motherly treatment for the show, inspite of being such a beautiful and different story, with great actors.
Agree with u:)
Junoon is rocking show with different story and being a grt show life ok needs to promote well with promos to get more viewers..:) adi mouni and all the actors are superbb it jus needs proper promotion by life ok channel along with sbb sbs and all other news channel intws:)

agree with u :)

Junoon is different show with perfect casting , the music , dialogues ..all are just perfect, if life ok do proper promotion then junoon can be top show in tv..mithvi jodi will be popular...if the trp come 2+ then life ok will give value ...