Afsar Bitiya

Weekly Discussion Thread 17th Dec - 21st Dec (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
After watching the episode, I think that Varsha is not a ghost as he waiter saw her in the Cafe didn't he?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Weekly Discussion Thread 17th Dec - 21st Dec (Page 3)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

After watching the episode, I think that Varsha is not a ghost as he waiter saw her in the Cafe didn't he?
Yes she is not We know this all is trap but who threw it is to be seenWinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshukFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
What a brilliant episode it was - 20th December!

It was Kinshuk - I mean Pntuji at his best! Finally he is getting the screen space which we all have been demanding for so long...and what justice he does to the role he is given! Absolutely commendable...

First I loved this complete lost look when he sees Varsha for the first time...the meeting was so romantic...papers flying after bumping into one another...filmy types... then his hair was all flying and the look...Oh this was so good...Varsha was all completely bowled over!

Then when he leaves the manner in which she stops him and tells him that they were college mates...( Feels good to know that Pintuji kitaabon ke dushman toh nahi thhe after all...) How she tells him that he was always surrounded by beautiful girls??!!!!!( Hmmm...) He was so sweet to tell her that she was no less beautiful...Smart way to give a compliment...(waise aap seedhe seedhe bhi keh sakte thhe)...but no...that is NOT your STYLE!!!!!!! You played safe...Krishna ka darr jo thhaLOL
This whole scene was so so good...

Also this whole thing of meeting her for a small birthday party...you were so shy Pintuji...very contrary to how you are with your wife! But you acted really well...This girl was trying her best to attract your attention and you were trying your best not to "phisalo!!!!"LOL

I loved loved the episode to the core...Where were all these brilliant scenes earlier?????? Also Krishna seems to call you more often when you are away...when at home she is busy with either her books or cleaning...Hope she soon realises this...and makes the most of you when at home!Big smile

The end too was really good it has left us wondering on the girl...It looks like Talaash...but then one never knows - I loved the background music of Talaash too...Looks like you are reading the songs I post...and who knows maybe using it too to please your fans...at least towards the end of the serial! Thanks for this...

Kinshuk - you are a real complete actor...you must know that you are loved a lot by all of us...and we really really are going to miss you...Please return soon with a show which has you as the main focus!

Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshukFizaluvsKinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
My 21st Dec (Fri) Views

Once again Brilliant , Amazing , Nail bitting , Full of suspense , thrilling episode . And not to forget mindblowing Magical Acting by Kinshuk .

First of all Le me tell u all that I am extremly loving this track which is full of suspense . And Also the BG Music which they are using right now on this track behind Pintu , Pintu-Varsha specially the talaash Music is Cherry on the cake . It is contributing to the Beauty and suspense of the track . 

Felt really very very bad ,sad and worried for Pintu today . Like we all expected , Poor Boy was hell scared . When Varsha's parents tells him to cut the cake , GOSH!! He was so so scared Cry . 

In Bedroom scene OMG Seriously Felt so much for Pintu , The way He was screaming and was hell scared when he sees Varsha in his bedroom and when she starts coming close to him the way he continually screams that " I am married Man..Stay Away from me , I am married man ..Stay away from meOuchCryCry . OMG Really felt like hugging my jaan .

And what to say bout Kinshuk He was brilliant once again in whole episode specially in this scene . He showed his emotions and fear amazingly ClapClap . Kinshuk Mahajan This is for u StarStarStarStarStar 

Yeah one thing which I didn't liked and which I wrote in my separate post as well . 

I am reposting it here again . 

I don't know how many of u will agree with me . But the way Today krishna reacted on hearing Pintu's story was not right according to me . Specially When Poor Pintu was screaming and when he takes Krishna in their Bedroom to show that He saw Varsha there , The Angry look krishna gives to Pintu here was very wrong . I really didn't liked it . Already Pintu was scared to hell and She was seeing it , Poor guy takes kasam of God also that he is saying Truth but Krishna doesn't believe him . Chalo She doesn't believe him I can understand for a min but At that time What was reqd was to handle Pintu emotionally rather then getting irritated and angry on him . If I would have been there in place of Krishna , First thing I would have done is to Hug Pintu and would have calmed him rather then getting angry and irritated on him . 

Overall very very Thrilling Episode . and Let me say that Ct's are doing awesome brilliant job by keeping the suspense and track unpredictable and making us think that what will happen next . Keep it up Ct's Thumbs UpThumbs Up

FizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Omg what a track full of suspense ab to suspense aur bhi bad gaya when it comes out that Pinky and bihari is not behind all this
RES...

moniluvskinshukFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

Omg what a track full of suspense ab to suspense aur bhi bad gaya when it comes out that Pinky and bihari is not behind all this
RES...

Sachii Rachu . Ab yeh kya Sixer maara Ct's ne Pinky-Bihari ka Phone convo dikhaake .Hum sab toh clean bowled ho gaye . If not BDP behind it then who else ? Confused

FizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
I think it's Varsha and her parent's plan

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

I think it's Varsha and her parent's plan

me2 think it's Varsha and her parents plan . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmfan_2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.