Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Weekly Discussion Thread 17th Dec - 21st Dec

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Will improve this later tonight when I get back will be back till then you can start your discussion Embarrassed

Everyone's Invited Big smile

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 17 December 2012 at 11:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for opening this thread Fizu Smile

17th Dec Views (Mon)

I loved today's episode as It was full of Prishna right from beginning to end it was all Prishna .So Naturally loved it . 

I am reposting what I posted in my topics . 

CSPS..The hero

Wow Credit goes to Pintu our own CSPS who made Krishna reach in Examination centre by using his clever mind . Kaa dimaag chalaaya CSPS .Just Too Good Wink

First the plan of Krishna's Fake stomach pain .And telling Police to go to Hospital .Second one was sending the police officer to bring water thatzz different thing that the police man comes back till the time Prishna gets out of the Police Van LOL . Loved Prishna's expressions there .LOL
Then third one was the plan of getting escaped from the Hospital LOL . Fourth was When Pintu takes the Rickshaw and Prishna reaches Examination centre . And Fiftth and last but surely not the least when Prishna gets caught and Pintu indicates Krishna to run and Pintu runs other side confusing the Policeman  .Hahahaa That was simply superb LOL . And When Pintu catches the policeman and literally sits on him was HIlarious LOLLOL . 

Overall Our Clever Shaatir Pintu Singh aka CSPS chaa gaya EmbarrassedWink

Pintu..The Rickshaw waala .LOL

This was simply and truly the Highlight of the episode . Prishna were running from Police and Pintu sees a Rickshaw on the Road , So he makes Krishna sit on that and then he seated on the front seat and rides the Rickshaw .OMG Wow That was superb . It could be seen Pintu could do anything to make Krishna reach in Examination centre . How sweet that was!! . And Kinshuk  Should I tell How sexy and adorable u looked while riding Rickshaw LOLWink 

Overall a very Nice Episode . GOSH!! I so gonna miss Pintu and Prishna a lot CryCry

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 17 December 2012 at 12:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisasandiabkmfan_2

trinilisa IF-Rockerz
trinilisa
trinilisa

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with Moni, great enjoyable episode as focus was on Prishna, it was really nice to see them trying different ways of getting away from the police, loved all the scenes Moni quoted, as well as the one when they were in the back of the police jeep, it was especially funny to me, saw a different side to Mitali today,
Watching it was emotional, I know  life goes on,,,but I will miss them so much,,,it hurts...

moniluvskinshuksandiabkmfan_2

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
It was good to see Prishna ...but somewhere I wasn't fully impressed...yesterday...no highlights also said it...

Maybe they did not have too much to show so they made it slightly comical and lost the sincerity of the IAS and the pregnancy...

Pintu will be good in whatever role but I thought there was too much drama...filmy types...and they could have thought of a better plot!

Also this Pinky drama does not seem to end even though the show is going off air! Why??? is something I don't know...

At least we can have some good scenes and moments WITHOUT all this tamasha!

Precap also showed Krishna getting into trouble...When will good win??????

moniluvskinshuksandiab

Prishna_DBPS IF-Sizzlerz
Prishna_DBPS
Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
17th Dec Views (Mon)

I loved today's episode as It was full of Prishna right from beginning to end it was all Prishna .So Naturally loved it . 

I am reposting what I posted in my topics . 

CSPS..The hero

Wow Credit goes to Pintu our own CSPS who made Krishna reach in Examination centre by using his clever mind . Kaa dimaag chalaaya CSPS .Just Too Good Wink

First the plan of Krishna's Fake stomach pain .And telling Police to go to Hospital .Second one was sending the police officer to bring water thatzz different thing that the police man comes back till the time Prishna gets out of the Police Van LOL . Loved Prishna's expressions there .LOL
Then third one was the plan of getting escaped from the Hospital LOL . Fourth was When Pintu takes the Rickshaw and Prishna reaches Examination centre . And Fiftth and last but surely not the least when Prishna gets caught and Pintu indicates Krishna to run and Pintu runs other side confusing the Policeman  .Hahahaa That was simply superb LOL . And When Pintu catches the policeman and literally sits on him was HIlarious LOLLOL . 

Overall Our Clever Shaatir Pintu Singh aka CSPS chaa gaya EmbarrassedWink

Pintu..The Rickshaw waala .LOL

This was simply and truly the Highlight of the episode . Prishna were running from Police and Pintu sees a Rickshaw on the Road , So he makes Krishna sit on that and then he seated on the front seat and rides the Rickshaw .OMG Wow That was superb . It could be seen Pintu could do anything to make Krishna reach in Examination centre . How sweet that was!! . And Kinshuk  Should I tell How sexy and adorable u looked while riding Rickshaw LOLWink 

Overall a very Nice Episode . GOSH!! I so gonna miss Pintu and Prishna a lot CryCry

I am your twinieee

Edited by Prishna_DBPS - 18 December 2012 at 2:28am

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Loved Today's (18th dec , Tues) episode .Loved that Krishna tackles the problem regarding Chit confidently and then gives the exam .Felt so nice to hear AB title track once again after long time . Reminded me of 19th Dec 2011 when AB started .And What a coincidence that Tomm is 19th Dec 2012 and AB gonna complete it's ONE YEAR!! Big smile .ANyways I also loved the Prishna Hug .it was sweet and Pintu's happiness could be seen very clearly on his face . He is such a sweetheart Embarrassed . 

DBPS ka kya kehna . How brilliantly he makes the policeman chat with him and then records everything .Wow it was superb idea Thumbs Up . Kinshuk looked too cutee in this scene and extremly handsome Embarrassed 

Huhh Pinky..Pinky ..Pinky will never learn from her mistakes . She exposed Prishna's IAS thing and in return Pintu exposes her infront of everyone . Tit for Tat Wink . Pinky Madam ..Never to get involve urself from DBPS .Hamesha mooh ki khaogi . Understand ? LOL 

PRECAP

Argahhh How dare she to speak like that to my Pintu . Had I been there , I would have killed her thereitself . It was so rude of her to call Pintu as Nikamma and nikatoo .She had no right to insult Pintu like thatAngryAngry . How I wish Krishna wouldn't have stopped Pintu . But As expected She stops Pintu and Pinky gets saved from DBPS Anger else she would have got finished by DBPS Angry 

Tomm's episode going to be MUST WATCH episode.Lets see whatz in store . 

Prishna_DBPSsandiabkmfan_2

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Its so hard trying to simply enjoy the show and not be harsh with it just coz its ending. Agree with shanti not 2 impressed with the way everything was shown until she wrote her exams. having to watch my bdo behave like this really dnt sit well with me whenever i see krishna not in character i get mad bt its ending so i guess wil take any scene that pinky isnt in. And it was actually good to see her like this. Bt for me once krishna got into bdo mode she just made my day and who would have thought watching some1 write their exams would be so heartfelt. With just that scene they made be believe that this show still has something in it. This show really shouldnt end.

And than there was pintu hahahaha too impressive and what do i say about pintu's smartness and KM comic timing that hasnt been said before. When i saw him sitting on that inspector all i could think was only pintu singh could behave in this way.

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Its so hard trying to simply enjoy the show and not be harsh with it just coz its ending. Agree with shanti not 2 impressed with the way everything was shown until she wrote her exams. having to watch my bdo behave like this really dnt sit well with me whenever i see krishna not in character i get mad bt its ending so i guess wil take any scene that pinky isnt in. And it was actually good to see her like this. Bt for me once krishna got into bdo mode she just made my day and who would have thought watching some1 write their exams would be so heartfelt. With just that scene they made be believe that this show still has something in it. This show really shouldnt end.

And than there was pintu hahahaha too impressive and what do i say about pintu's smartness and KM comic timing that hasnt been said before. When i saw him sitting on that inspector all i could think was only pintu singh could behave in this way.

Hahaaa Sandia So well said specially the BOLD part. me2 thought the same that only Pintu Singh could behave like that LOL.He was too adorable in that Embarrassed. And MUST SAY KM's Comic timing is amazing , brilliant and too good Clap . He surely should do one comic reality show atleast 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmfan_2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index