Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Mrs. Vyas is awesome and I hope she sticks around (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Well, as it turns out from today's episode, she actually was allied w/ Ananya.

I know that this sounds passe, but I much prefer this to an actual supernatural track where Jhanvi's ghost makes a real return.  In today's episode, every mystery that hit us since the Ananya track started was revealed.  Ananya lined up Mrs Vyas, Pundit Harikrishna Prasad, Sanjay, 2 technicians and Uma.  (Somewhat surprisingly, Gayatri was not mentioned)  Mrs Vyas deliberately exposed the cameras as an attempt to win Viraj's trust, and it worked.  She then sought to persuade him that Jhanvi wanted to talk to him, and in the process, she recorded all his confessions about his crimes against her.  

The other thing Mrs Vyas did - alert them that since she told Viraj that Jhanvi's feeling incomplete, Viraj probably wants to get back Jhanvi's heart from Ananya.  So everybody on Ananya's side now knows this.

Despite the coincidence of Ananya & Mrs Vyas, I'm glad that the serial has shown Ananya coming this far to outsmart Viraj.  The claim of Jhanvi's soul not being @ peace until it spoke to Viraj never made sense, since Jhanvi's last words were that she was happy she would be re-united w/ Raghav.  So there is no reason her spirit would still be haunting Viraj, and in the process, endangering Ananya.  So essentially, there has really been no Jhanvi around since her cremation - except in Viraj's lurid imagination.

So Viraj now wants to murder Ananya, and Unniyal seems nervous about it.  Somehow, I'm getting the feeling that Unniyal is likely to get killed b4 this all ends.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sector

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mrs. Vyas is awesome and I hope she sticks around (Page 3)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Well, as it turns out from today's episode, she actually was allied w/ Ananya.

I know that this sounds passe, but I much prefer this to an actual supernatural track where Jhanvi's ghost makes a real return.  In today's episode, every mystery that hit us since the Ananya track started was revealed.  Ananya lined up Mrs Vyas, Pundit Harikrishna Prasad, Sanjay, 2 technicians and Uma.  (Somewhat surprisingly, Gayatri was not mentioned)  Mrs Vyas deliberately exposed the cameras as an attempt to win Viraj's trust, and it worked.  She then sought to persuade him that Jhanvi wanted to talk to him, and in the process, she recorded all his confessions about his crimes against her.  

@bold: So I'm guessing the show ends with Viraj jailed? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sector

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I would guess so.  Although, he was jailed once, so how much credibility such an ending would have would be anybody's guess.  I think an alternate ending would be him being exposed in public, and then universally ostracized.  That would mark a real end to his power - and influence.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sectormysticgoryfilms

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.