Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Gaurav Khanna

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hirashamsi

hirashamsi

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Gaurav Khanna:

Gaurav Khanna Known for his dashing look and killer smile,Gaurav Khanna hails from Kanpur. His Date of birth is 11th December. He comes from a very close knit joint family. He has an elder sister who is married.

Gaurav Khanna biography:

Gaurav Khanna is an Indian television actor and show host. Acting happened coincidencely. Gaurav Khanna started modelling when he came to Mumbai for MBA degree and then started doing TV Commercials for pocket money. His last TV appearance was in 2011 as the host of the third season of the dance show Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan. He is a great dancer and also performed in "Jalwa 4 2 ka 1","Dancing Queen" and other shows. Gaurav Khanna is considered as one of the most eligible bachelors of Tellywood. The small screen audiences wonder with surprise at this acting potential at such early stages of his career. Acting happened to him by chance and then it became his full-time profession and his passion for lifetime. One day, while Gaurav Khanna was working out at the gym one fellow thought that he was some model and offered him an ad campaign. He took up the assignment just for fun and what happened after that is the most glorious chapter of his life.

Gaurav Khanna

Gaurav Khanna Career:

Gaurav Khanna has been playing roles on a variety of TV channels. He started his carrer with his first Daily soap Star One's One Night Stand. His next notable role was on Star Plus's Kumkum as Sumit and Kumkum's son Sharman. He also played the suave and stylish Ruhaan Oberoi in Meri Doli Tere Angana on Zee TV and later Neil in Colors' Jeevan Saathi. After playing roles in several TV series Gaurav was seen as a contestant in 9X's Jalwa Four 2 Ka 1 and a host in NDTV Imagine's Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan,season 3.

Gaurav Khanna in Meri Doli Tere Angana:

Meri Doli Tere Angana is the first show as lead role of Gaurav Khanna. Gaurav Khanna actually hails from Kanpur, which is situated in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Gaurav Khanna shifted to Mumbai to do his MBA in marketing and then started doing TV commercials just for the sake of earning pocket money. He claims that education is very important in life as it teaches one to adjust to various circumstances. After completing his degree he even worked in an IT firm for a year.

Gaurav Khanna in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka:

Gaurav is handsome and superbly popular. This talented actor has been around in the Hindi television industry for quite some time now and has acted in shows like Dil Se Diya Vachan,Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam,and amongst others. He was last seen on the TV as the host of Nachle Ve With Saroj Khan, he is all set to entertain his fans all over again as the male lead in Hats off Productions upcoming show on Sony Entertainment Television, Byah Hamari Bahu Ka.

Gaurav is back and fans have all the reason to rejoice. Lot of names were being considered for the role of the male lead, like Angad Hasija, Karan Wahi, Karan Singh Grover and Vishal Karwal, but the production house ultimately decided to give a nod to Gaurav Khanna.
The story of the show is similar to that of Dil Toh Pagal Hai (DTPH). As per the plot, Gaurav's best friend ' played by Benaf Dadachandji - will fall in love with him but he will treat her like a friend. On the other hand, Gaurav will have feelings for Shrenu Parekh. The love story is identical to that of Karisma Kapoor-Shah Rukh Khan-Madhuri Dixit in DTPH.

Personal Profile:

Name: Gaurav Khanna 
Sex: male
Born: 11-dec-1981
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: brown
Home town: Kanpur ,india
Education: MBA
Nationality: Indian
Religion: Hinduism
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Gaurav kahanna's Love Life:

Gaurav Khanna's Girlfriend:

Gaurav Khanna said in an interview that I don't have time for a girlfriend,yaar.I've had pretty co-actresses but none of the on-screen love stories turned real for me. I am a workaholic and you need time to give your partner. In the last three-four years of my career, I have been very busy with my career. So, to the cross check you can ask my colleagues and they will tell you that this boy only works and is very boring.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravespia09sathurajhinz-Subbiha-rahmona_pakswe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Khanna" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

lovely creation Gaurav fan Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hirashamsi

sathuraj

sathuraj

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Lovely one Hirashamsi... Thanks for sharing...

hirashamsi

hirashamsi

hirashamsi

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
thanx lot both of u Smile

hinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.