Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Loved the epi and am shocked that i am actually making a topic on this one Shocked Shocked Shocked LOL LOL LOL.

Shirtless, black vest and akdoo best KC back in action. Star Star Star 
KC giving back to Richa  Thumbs Up

Ruthless, determined, innocent yet JKR Siddhi too back in action Clap Clap Clap  

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ritamukundBUTTERFLY24rainzy04sinal_saamisanasinalsan_aishvipraja26palzssan_bsp020savariyad.padmini-Hima-rainbowgirlkarthi173eshi.nlRajash-Rojaa-kalpanaRjay_bpm-AkkiLuvsNBT-norzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SINAL back in action" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Glad to see you open a topic, I bet it is all "vested interest"TongueLOL

Well hope our original SINAL is back, but can't say anything just yet. 
Past experience suggest us to be cautious. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

d.padminiBHAVII

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
hi

me to surprised to see your topic and that you watched today's episode

not seen the full episode yet, but like what i saw so far, expect for the radio bit

hope siddhi stays firm and strong, and no more weeping ever

while i always love seeing kunal giving richa back. 

norzar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sinal_saamivipraja26d.padminirainbowgirl

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Glad to see you open a topic, I bet it is all "vested interest"TongueLOL

Well hope our original SINAL is back, but can't say anything just yet. 
Past experience suggest us to be cautious. 

You bet Jay - vested interest was the bonus today  LOL LOL . As i said CVS gave all the elements today that i did not have any recourse but watch itTongue

I wanted to watch it for Siddhi and to see if Siddhi is back in her JKR avatar and I was so glad that she was. As i said in EDT and on Noreen's thread - she should have told him that i touched you now what will you do to yourself??? He was still wearing the vest and used the toliya too LOL LOL. She put oil in his hair - he should have shaved that off too Tongue

KC was so pathetic when he said - mujhe kagaz nahi sakoon chahiye (Can't remember the whole dialogue) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirljay_bpm

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

me to surprised to see your topic and that you watched today's episode

not seen the full episode yet, but like what i saw so far, expect for the radio bit

hope siddhi stays firm and strong, and no more weeping ever

while i always love seeing kunal giving richa back. 

norzar

Hi Noreen - thanks for commenting. I too am still in the state of shock that i actually posted here LOL. Hope to see no more crying be it KC or Siddhi. Both have done way too much of crying.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BUTTERFLY24vipraja26d.padmini

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

You bet Jay - vested interest was the bonus today  LOL LOL . As i said CVS gave all the elements today that i did not have any recourse but watch itTongue

I wanted to watch it for Siddhi and to see if Siddhi is back in her JKR avatar and I was so glad that she was. As i said in EDT and on Noreen's thread - she should have told him that i touched you now what will you do to yourself??? He was still wearing the vest and used the toliya too LOL LOL. She put oil in his hair - he should have shaved that off too Tongue

KC was so pathetic when he said - mujhe kagaz nahi sakoon chahiye (Can't remember the whole dialogue) 

@bold - yaar they both are pathetic when it comes to each other.
sure KC gave attitude to her now, but for how long?LOL

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

@bold - yaar they both are pathetic when it comes to each other.
sure KC gave attitude to her now, but for how long?LOL

I doubt since the radio may play a big role here. He might go into the fight mode. Pahele kunal age age Siddhi peeche peeche then Siddhi age age Kunal peeche peeche. 
How innovative is this isn't it? 
How long do they have this montage for?? 

Shobhit18

IF-Dazzler

Shobhit18

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Bhavi, indeed SiNal seem to be back in action & so is the CVs in dishing out the old recycled content... LOL

For past few months, we were forced some utter nonsense in the name of " carrying the story forward" & when audience didn't liked it, the story made a U-Turn to the last year's format. Confused

Instead of showing SiNal clearing their differences & progressing professionally, we were shown a quarrelling couple with no sign of maturity.. Sleepy

In my opinion, this is just the beginning of end of Parichay...& I really regret my decision now for watching it after a gap of almost two months..

Hence, for me Parichay is over.. once again!! LOL

Edited by Shobhit18 - 17 December 2012 at 11:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirlkalpanaRBHAVII

Post Reply New Post

Go to top