Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

I'd love to see M ignore P !

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
You know what ???? 

I want Miu to start ignoring Prithvi now ... no taunting him ... no acting smart ... no trying to get one up over him  ... she should just focus on knowing the truth about why Bittu left the haveli. 

She  should do all her work silently, with dignity ... and then put all her energies into finding the truth ... 

I dont want her to try to talk to Ramdhari either ...he should notice the change in her and feel remorse for putting her thru this ! ðŸ˜¡

I'd love to see how Prithvi would handle a silent Miu ... right now becos she reacts to everything he says/ does with so much emotion he is able to act rough and man-handle her ...

Prithvi trying to gauge and read a silent Miu will be a treat to watch ...he won have any reason to yell at her , threaten her , be rough with her !!! How will he control himself ????? ðŸ˜†

But ... the moot point is...  can Miu do it ???? She has such a short fuse ... she blows up at every small thing and in turn sets Prithvi off too !  

I for one would love to see a more politically correct Miu and a frustrated Prithvi !!!! ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yeah it will be a real treat watching it.
hope it comes true
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Prithvi trying to gauge and read a silent Miu will be a treat to watch ...he won have any reason to yell at her , threaten her , be rough with her !!! How will he control himself ????? ðŸ˜†

agree it will definetly  be treat to watch...
and control ðŸ¤£ Miu silent ho yeh chilati rahe he doesnt stop being after her..😛 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rusha4003

You know what ???? 

I want Miu to start ignoring Prithvi now ... no taunting him ... no acting smart ... no trying to get one up over him  ... she should just focus on knowing the truth about why Bittu left the haveli. 

She  should do all her work silently, with dignity ... and then put all her energies into finding the truth ... 

I dont want her to try to talk to Ramdhari either ...he should notice the change in her and feel remorse for putting her thru this ! ðŸ˜¡

I'd love to see how Prithvi would handle a silent Miu ... right now becos she reacts to everything he says/ does with so much emotion he is able to act rough and man-handle her ...

But ... the moot point is...  can Miu do it ???? She has such a short fuse ... she blows up at every small thing and in turn sets Prithvi off too !  

I for one would love to see a more politically correct Miu and a frustrated Prithvi !!!! ðŸ˜†

Agree 300 % with you , but I want her to get close with her sister n will hate to see Sunheri behaving bad with her . ðŸ˜­ 
sana2511 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
harre yaar prithvi toh pehle hi unka gussa bohot control karte hai agar meera silent treatment degi toh pir hungama hojaiga... prithvi ka gussa aasman chali jayega...🤣 i really wants to see the expression of prithvi when meera ignore him...woh toh uske peeche peeche jakar chilakar parishaan hona hai... mujeh prithvi ka bechara look dekhna hai ...bus...😉
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
I donno what cvs have in store for us , I hope they don't waste too much time showing non-important stuff like Sunheri getting pampered by Bhaku , instead give us Meera-Sunheri interactions if you want to show us the new girl .
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana2511

harre yaar prithvi toh pehle hi unka gussa bohot control karte hai agar meera silent treatment degi toh pir hungama hojaiga... prithvi ka gussa aasman chali jayega...🤣 i really wants to see the expression of prithvi when meera ignore him...woh toh uske peeche peeche jakar chilakar parishaan hona hai... mujeh prithvi ka bechara look dekhna hai ...bus...😉

Haat milao re bhaia ! ðŸ¤£ 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Btw , why Prithvi trampled the photo of Akash-Miu in front of Meera ? Did he ever thought Meera could have a beautiful momory associated with  that photo n will feel bad ? No ! He Didn't . ðŸ˜­
rusha4003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana2511

Silent treatment se P pagal hojayega  ðŸ˜† ... trust me all men are like that ... they grumble about how much we girls talk ... but the moment we are silent ... they are after us to find out what is wrong !!!  I do the same to my hubby ...😆 ðŸ˜†
rusha4003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Btw , why Prithvi trampled the photo of Akash-Miu in front of Meera ? Did he ever thought Meera could have a beautiful momory associated with  that photo n will feel bad ? No ! He Didn't . ðŸ˜­

I know P was really mean ...  

And I'd love to see good Miu-Sunheri scenes too ... I wish they can be friends ... I erally dont want too much negativity now ...