Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
You know what ???? 

I want Miu to start ignoring Prithvi now ... no taunting him ... no acting smart ... no trying to get one up over him  ... she should just focus on knowing the truth about why Bittu left the haveli. 

She  should do all her work silently, with dignity ... and then put all her energies into finding the truth ... 

I dont want her to try to talk to Ramdhari either ...he should notice the change in her and feel remorse for putting her thru this ! Angry

I'd love to see how Prithvi would handle a silent Miu ... right now becos she reacts to everything he says/ does with so much emotion he is able to act rough and man-handle her ...

Prithvi trying to gauge and read a silent Miu will be a treat to watch ...he won have any reason to yell at her , threaten her , be rough with her !!! How will he control himself ????? LOL

But ... the moot point is...  can Miu do it ???? She has such a short fuse ... she blows up at every small thing and in turn sets Prithvi off too !  

I for one would love to see a more politically correct Miu and a frustrated Prithvi !!!! LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vib1977skapu80tukun2009mariyakamranlarimel22angellovergirlEssence..hangoksue_21liza81snehapatroVasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'd love to see M ignore P !" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-CrazySobtian-

IF-Rockerz

-CrazySobtian-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
yeah it will be a real treat watching it.
hope it comes true

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003VasusenaRadheya

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Prithvi trying to gauge and read a silent Miu will be a treat to watch ...he won have any reason to yell at her , threaten her , be rough with her !!! How will he control himself ????? LOL

agree it will definetly  be treat to watch...
and control ROFL Miu silent ho yeh chilati rahe he doesnt stop being after her..Tongue 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003jmoyee200VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

You know what ???? 

I want Miu to start ignoring Prithvi now ... no taunting him ... no acting smart ... no trying to get one up over him  ... she should just focus on knowing the truth about why Bittu left the haveli. 

She  should do all her work silently, with dignity ... and then put all her energies into finding the truth ... 

I dont want her to try to talk to Ramdhari either ...he should notice the change in her and feel remorse for putting her thru this ! Angry

I'd love to see how Prithvi would handle a silent Miu ... right now becos she reacts to everything he says/ does with so much emotion he is able to act rough and man-handle her ...

But ... the moot point is...  can Miu do it ???? She has such a short fuse ... she blows up at every small thing and in turn sets Prithvi off too !  

I for one would love to see a more politically correct Miu and a frustrated Prithvi !!!! LOL

Agree 300 % with you , but I want her to get close with her sister n will hate to see Sunheri behaving bad with her . Cry 

rusha4003snehapatro

sana2511

sana2511

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
harre yaar prithvi toh pehle hi unka gussa bohot control karte hai agar meera silent treatment degi toh pir hungama hojaiga... prithvi ka gussa aasman chali jayega...ROFL i really wants to see the expression of prithvi when meera ignore him...woh toh uske peeche peeche jakar chilakar parishaan hona hai... mujeh prithvi ka bechara look dekhna hai ...bus...Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003jmoyee200liza81snehapatroVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I donno what cvs have in store for us , I hope they don't waste too much time showing non-important stuff like Sunheri getting pampered by Bhaku , instead give us Meera-Sunheri interactions if you want to show us the new girl .

rusha4003snehapatro

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana2511

harre yaar prithvi toh pehle hi unka gussa bohot control karte hai agar meera silent treatment degi toh pir hungama hojaiga... prithvi ka gussa aasman chali jayega...ROFL i really wants to see the expression of prithvi when meera ignore him...woh toh uske peeche peeche jakar chilakar parishaan hona hai... mujeh prithvi ka bechara look dekhna hai ...bus...Wink
Haat milao re bhaia ! ROFL 

rusha4003snehapatro

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Btw , why Prithvi trampled the photo of Akash-Miu in front of Meera ? Did he ever thought Meera could have a beautiful momory associated with  that photo n will feel bad ? No ! He Didn't . Cry

rusha4003snehapatro

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.