Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

FF -Junoon-Aisi Nafrat to kaisi Ishq[Ch 2 pg-6] (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
hahha it was damn fun...loved it...Thumbs Upwaiting for next partBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF -Junoon-Aisi Nafrat to kaisi Ishq[Ch 2 pg-6] (Page 8)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
for 2nd ch
kashhh aisa hota show me..
they are super cute together Day Dreaming

-CrazySobtian-

IF-Rockerz

-CrazySobtian-

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liza81

Originally posted by SPNnIPKKNDlover

CHAPTER 1

"Why should I marry him?? I don't love him! I love Akash and I am already engaged to him. As well as our wedding date is also fixed!!" Meera said to Ramdhari. Prithvi felt like something pricked his heart. Ramdhari was shocked after learning the truth. "What?!" Ramdhari exclaimed. After hearing that Prithvi stood there in disbelief thinking, "Why should I marry her? She doesn't love me neither do I? So why?" Prithvi came out of his thoughts hearing a loud noise. He looked at Meera and saw her hand on her cheek. Yes, Ramdhari slapped her.

~~

Meera was shocked to see her father's response. "How dare she?!" Ramdhari exclaimed. Prithvi felt his heart skip a beat seeing Meera in pain. "She has crossed her limits!" Meera had no idea what Ramdhari was babbling about. She still couldn't understand. "The mistake she did 20 years back she is repeating it again!!" Ramdhari blabbered. Now Meera tried to listen to him carefully as he was talking about the 20 year old incident. Then suddenly Badi Thakurian yelled, "Devar ji!!" This made Ramdhari stop as he realized what he was talking about.

"Why did you stop?! Tell the truth Mr. Ramdhari Singh." Meera said. "Prithvi!" Ramdhari called out loud. "Yes, Data." Prithvi replied. "Until she agrees to my condition she will stay with you in your house and she will be your RESPONSIBILITY." Ramdhari said leaving Meera shocked.  He added a bit more pressure while saying the word RESPONSIBILITY making Prithvi realize the seriousness.

Meera still couldn't understand the whole fact. Prithvi started to drag Meera out of the Haveli to his house and Meera tried to get out of his grip but went in vain.

~ ~

Scene shifts to Prithvi's house

Prithvi drags Meera and then suddenly he leaves her making her fall on the ground.

Prithvi was about to leave when Meera says, "Hey you Mr. Rambo Singh go and tell your Data Thakur that I won't marry you do you get that! I love Akash and I'll only marry him!

This made Prithvi furious hearing another man's name from her. Yes, he remembers their engagement and he loves her a lot and can do anything to get her. He suddenly walks towards her and pins her to the nearby wall and he says in a low yet a very dangerously low voice, "Don't you dare talk HIS name or else you'll regret it!" "What will you do? I'll tell what I feel I love him do you get that!" That's it. He couldn't take it anymore. He suddenly sealed her lips with his lips and kissed her harshly. This sudden move of his scared Meera.

She tried her best to protest and even tried to push him away with her tiny fists but all in vain.

Finally when Prithvi was out of breath he pulled out. Both of them were breathing heavily. Prithvi then leaned near her ear and whispered, "Told you not to take his name! Now regret!" He said while a smirk a crept on his lips. He enjoyed seeing Meera all petrified by his action.

Precap: Prithvi and Meera will have to share the same room. What will happen?

~~

PMs later Big smile

Leave lots of comments and don't forget to like this post

OMG ...Prithvi loves her Day Dreaming
great update mally Clap

thank you liza HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

-CrazySobtian-

IF-Rockerz

-CrazySobtian-

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

hahha it was damn fun...loved it...Thumbs Upwaiting for next partBig smile

thnx a lot Big smile

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Every good

shruja

IF-Dazzler

shruja

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
awesome update Clap
sorry for late reply

-CrazySobtian-

IF-Rockerz

-CrazySobtian-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Part 3

Teaser

Prithvi felt sleepy the whole day. He couldn't work properly on the field whole day. DT's every word just went in and out if his ear.

He would fall asleep as soon as his back touches the bed.

He went home early so that he can sleep but his sleep vanished when he heard Meera sobbing.

His heart melted seeing her crying like a baby. He quickly went near her and kept his hand on her shoulder. "What happened?" Meera became quiet and then she softly said, "Nothing" Saying that she left.

~~~~

Will update tomorrow Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ilakiaudaymanyata07hangokSyed695Angel13

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Read all parts in a go...though i dont watch the show...but like the story...Thnks for the PM Mally~!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CrazySobtian-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top