Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

FF -Junoon-Aisi Nafrat to kaisi Ishq[Ch 2 pg-6] (Page 7)

-CrazySobtian- IF-Rockerz
-CrazySobtian-
-CrazySobtian-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsati

kaash!aisa serial me bhi hota...

Day Dreaming
rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
That was funny and very cute !
sana2511 Senior Member
sana2511
sana2511

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
hahaha nice funny updateBig smile...i like it...update soon dear...Hug
mariyakamran Senior Member

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
veds275 Senior Member
veds275
veds275

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Loved it ! It sooo cracked me up ! LOL
RobertPattinson Groupbie
RobertPattinson
RobertPattinson

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
loved it !!!
hangok IF-Rockerz
hangok
hangok

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
at first thank you for the pm and im so sorry that i couldnt comment earlier...
oh this is too god love thisBig smile, now prithvi will not spare her??what will he doWink???

continue soon
liza81 IF-Sizzlerz
liza81
liza81

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPNnIPKKNDlover

CHAPTER 1

"Why should I marry him?? I don't love him! I love Akash and I am already engaged to him. As well as our wedding date is also fixed!!" Meera said to Ramdhari. Prithvi felt like something pricked his heart. Ramdhari was shocked after learning the truth. "What?!" Ramdhari exclaimed. After hearing that Prithvi stood there in disbelief thinking, "Why should I marry her? She doesn't love me neither do I? So why?" Prithvi came out of his thoughts hearing a loud noise. He looked at Meera and saw her hand on her cheek. Yes, Ramdhari slapped her.

~~

Meera was shocked to see her father's response. "How dare she?!" Ramdhari exclaimed. Prithvi felt his heart skip a beat seeing Meera in pain. "She has crossed her limits!" Meera had no idea what Ramdhari was babbling about. She still couldn't understand. "The mistake she did 20 years back she is repeating it again!!" Ramdhari blabbered. Now Meera tried to listen to him carefully as he was talking about the 20 year old incident. Then suddenly Badi Thakurian yelled, "Devar ji!!" This made Ramdhari stop as he realized what he was talking about.

"Why did you stop?! Tell the truth Mr. Ramdhari Singh." Meera said. "Prithvi!" Ramdhari called out loud. "Yes, Data." Prithvi replied. "Until she agrees to my condition she will stay with you in your house and she will be your RESPONSIBILITY." Ramdhari said leaving Meera shocked.  He added a bit more pressure while saying the word RESPONSIBILITY making Prithvi realize the seriousness.

Meera still couldn't understand the whole fact. Prithvi started to drag Meera out of the Haveli to his house and Meera tried to get out of his grip but went in vain.

~ ~

Scene shifts to Prithvi's house

Prithvi drags Meera and then suddenly he leaves her making her fall on the ground.

Prithvi was about to leave when Meera says, "Hey you Mr. Rambo Singh go and tell your Data Thakur that I won't marry you do you get that! I love Akash and I'll only marry him!

This made Prithvi furious hearing another man's name from her. Yes, he remembers their engagement and he loves her a lot and can do anything to get her. He suddenly walks towards her and pins her to the nearby wall and he says in a low yet a very dangerously low voice, "Don't you dare talk HIS name or else you'll regret it!" "What will you do? I'll tell what I feel I love him do you get that!" That's it. He couldn't take it anymore. He suddenly sealed her lips with his lips and kissed her harshly. This sudden move of his scared Meera.

She tried her best to protest and even tried to push him away with her tiny fists but all in vain.

Finally when Prithvi was out of breath he pulled out. Both of them were breathing heavily. Prithvi then leaned near her ear and whispered, "Told you not to take his name! Now regret!" He said while a smirk a crept on his lips. He enjoyed seeing Meera all petrified by his action.

Precap: Prithvi and Meera will have to share the same room. What will happen?

~~

PMs later Big smile

Leave lots of comments and don't forget to like this post

OMG ...Prithvi loves her Day Dreaming
great update mally Clap

Go to top