Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

FF -Junoon-Aisi Nafrat to kaisi Ishq[Ch 2 pg-6] (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

-CrazySobtian-

IF-Rockerz

-CrazySobtian-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Teaser
                                 For
                                  Chapter-2 (maha update)

'' I can't stay in this room that too with you!'' Meera said. ''Then go and sleep outside.'' Prithvi said with a straight face. Meera had no other option. She had to share the room with Prithvi.

''Fine i'll sleep on the bed'' Meera said. '' Oh please its my house & my bedroom so i'll sleep on the bed and you on the floor'' Before Meera could say anything Prithvi jumped on the bed and slept.
                                          ~~
                           Will update soon Big smile
                 Leave ur comments & plz like the post

Edited by SPNnIPKKNDlover - 01 January 2013 at 9:48am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RobertPattinsonveds275iluvrainaartiArjunKiAshmariyakamran-Keerthi-starasdfrusha4003hangokliza81KAS_Nisha_ArShaVasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF -Junoon-Aisi Nafrat to kaisi Ishq[Ch 2 pg-6] (Page 6)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Wow , khamosia gungunane lagi ! Wink

mariyakamran

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CrazySobtian-

-CrazySobtian-

IF-Rockerz

-CrazySobtian-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Chapter 2 (maha update Part 1)

Meera was hell scared by Prithvi's action. Prithvi just left Meera alone. Meera was too shocked that she couldn't even react. She just tried to forget that incident but the more she wanted to forget the more she remembered about it.

~~~

It was night and Prithvi returned back home when she heard Meera saying "I love u and bye" to Akash over phone. His anger was rising again but he tried to control his temper because God only knows what will he do to her if he becomes angry again.
He tried to act cool that nothing happened.

Meera cut the phone as soon as she saw Prithvi coming inside. Both of them were silent and then Prithvi broke the silence, "Don't you want to sleep?" "I can't sleep here on those hay and you just have one room!" Meera complained. "Listen, this is not your Delhi plus you are not a V.I.P person that i have to give you A one treatment. We can share the room." Prithvi said it in a low voice yet an audible one.

"No way!" Meera spat back. "Ok! then sleep on the hay in this chilled weather." Prithvi said and headed towards his room. It was very cold and finally Meera gave up.

"Ok fine!" Meera exclaimed. Prithvi smirked and boh went inside the room.

''Fine i'll sleep on the bed'' Meera said. '' Oh please its my house & my bedroom so i'll sleep on the bed and you on the floor'' Before Meera could say anything Prithvi jumped on the bed and slept.

Meera still didn't forget about the morning incident thus she remained quiet but she decided not to let Prithvi sleep in peace.

Prithvi was sleeping peacefully when Meera turned on music from her iPod and kept it on the under the cupboard so that Prithvi can't find it. She had put on some cotton in her ear and she fell asleep. It was loud enough to wake up Prithvi. "Who the hell is playing music at this time?!" Prithvi complained while he was rubbing his eyes.

"This has to be that girl." He went near her and saw her sleeping peacefully. "Is she deaf? How come she is sleeping so peacefully. can't she hear the damn music?!" Prithvi kept on blabbering. He searched the whole house but still he couldn't find it.

It was morning yet the music was going on and he sitting. Finally he went to take shower.
Meera took the chance and turned off the music. She came out of the room and then she saw Prithvi. Suddenly he started to shout, "Meera! Meera! Meera!" Meera became annoyed and asked him, "Why on earth are you screaming like a dog?! I am not deaf!" Meera exclaimed.

"Huh! I thought you can't hear but now you can! Then please answer me why didn't you wake up LAST NIGHT! Didn't you hear the loud music?" Meera controlled her laugh and said, "What music?! I guess you became mad!" Saying this she left.

"I know its you! I will not spare you!" Prithvi muttered under his breath while Meera was laughing.

~~~~~~

many of u like the post but dnt comment
So guys please like and comment

~~
Mally

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

abhishek20752anusha.nushveds275iluvrainaartiArjunKiAshabna1989sana2511-Anji-mariyakamranlarimel22kinno-Keerthi-luvsatishrujarusha4003bluedreamz953starasdfSyed695hangok-Yuks-snehapatrosummaiyasayedliza81KAS_Nisha_ArShaVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Hmm , funfilled ! LOL Good ! I like fun n naughty Miu is super cute . Thumbs Up 

-Keerthi-

Goldie

-Keerthi-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
gud one.. prithvi deserves it.. cute miu.. 

luvsati

Goldie

luvsati

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
kaash!aisa serial me bhi hota...

-Anji-

-Anji-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Lol.. Its nice!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top